Beware of fraud Prajapitas and Jagadambas !

An open forum for all ex-BKs, BKs, PBKs, ex-PBKs, Vishnu Party and ALL other Splinter Groups to post their queries to, and debate with, any member of any group congenially.
Surya_40
Affinity to the BKWSU: Academic
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I have friends with the BKs, PBKs, Vishnu Party, etc., who consider their group to be great, by quoting Murli points.
I want to understand and take only the positive essence from different views of various groups.

Re: Beware of fraud Prajapitas and Jagadambas.

Post by Surya_40 »

if Pbk's head is not prajapita.i would like to know who is actual prajapita Brahma. I am sure Brahma baba is not prajapita.
Logically think if Brahma = Prajapita therefore all brahmas may called prajapita. Sastrome 4/5 head brahma shown. for Prajapita never shown 4 or 5 head prajapita.

any honest person can explain me.
mbbhat
BK
Affinity to the BKWSU: BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I am a Bk and a writer. I have been benefited a lot by the knowledge given in BK institution. I also have materials written totally on logic without BK knowledge. Anyone can get them as attachments for free by email.

Post by mbbhat »

RudraPutra wrote:THANX.....i must not have accepted any better answer than this from you.... ..
PBKs say all the stories in Bhaktimarg are yaadgaar of gyaanmarg. Now will you please write what is the yaadgaar of the story of wolf and the shepherd? Even Baba has mentioned that in Murlis.
first you answer me, what does it mean "donon abhi dikhaayi padte hai?" which means both must be different?
second Prajapita must be here?....show me how
Both are seen, one in corporeal form- to the visible eyes, another by vison or trance for some children. Both are different- one is the purusharthi stage, the other complete stage. But the person is one.

You may take your two photos at the ages 10 and 50. Both look different. But both are photos of the same person.

OK. Will you explain where are the two corporeal Brahmas now as well as the time when Baba spoke this Murli point?
mbbhat
BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I am a Bk and a writer. I have been benefited a lot by the knowledge given in BK institution. I also have materials written totally on logic without BK knowledge. Anyone can get them as attachments for free by email.

Post by mbbhat »

Surya_40 wrote:Sastrome 4/5 head Brahma shown. for Prajapita never shown 4 or 5 head prajapita.
I have not seen much about picturesof Brahma or Prajapita.

I believe there is only one Brahma. the four or five heads represent that Brahma can see(has the knowledge of) all the 4/5 ages. He is hero actor.

Will you explain how many pictures/temples of Prajapita and Brahma are there? If you have can you upload here?
mbbhat
BK

Post by mbbhat »

Murli point about fraud people (may be a prediction of so called PBKs):-

SM 23-1-82(2):- Yah pradarshani bilkul nayi hai. Bhal koyi copy kare to bhi samjhaa na sake. -30

= This exhibition is completely new. Even is some copy this they will not be able to explain this.
Surya_40
Affinity to the BKWSU: Academic
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I have friends with the BKs, PBKs, Vishnu Party, etc., who consider their group to be great, by quoting Murli points.
I want to understand and take only the positive essence from different views of various groups.

Post by Surya_40 »

Will you explain how many pictures/temples of Prajapita and Brahma are there? If you have can you upload here?.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brahma
http://www.picsearch.com/pictures/food% ... rahma.html
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brahma_temple_at_Pushkar
shivsena
ex-PBK
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To find out the absolute Truth.

Post by shivsena »

Dear bk-pbk brothers.

I would like to know if anyone on the forum has visited the brahma temple at pushkar and is there any shivling inside the temple and is there any mention that nirakar shiv incarnated in prajapita brahma to create a new world. (since prajapita brahma is known as creator...but the actual creator is ShivBaba as per Godly knowledge in Sangamyug).

If Shiva and prajapita(Chariot) are very closely connected in Sangamyug,...then there should be some rememberence of the same in Bhakti-marg.....is it not !!!!

shivsena.
khemkaran
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To know status of Baba's children and who is prepare for New Golden Age.

Post by khemkaran »

shivsena wrote: If Shiva and prajapita(Chariot) are very closely connected in Sangamyug,...then there should be some rememberence of the same in Bhakti-marg.....is it not !!!!
shivsena.
I think you are right. There is NO representation or memorial in any 'Shaastras' or Scriptures signifying that 'Brahma' is DIFFERENT from 'Prajapita Brahma'. Virendra Dev Dixit gives EXTENSIVE examples of Shaastras' characteristics of Bhaktimarg, which relate to the incidents in the Confluence Age. Can he give an example of 'Brahma' and 'Prajapita Brahma' being DIFFERENT in Bhaktimarg, as related to the incidents in the Confluence Age?
arjun
PBK
Affinity to the BKWSU: PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To exchange views with past and present members of BKWSU and its splinter groups.

Post by arjun »

On the path of Bhakti Brahma and Prajapati are shown as different individuals. One is shown on this Earth while the other in Brahmlok.
khemkaran
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To know status of Baba's children and who is prepare for New Golden Age.

Post by khemkaran »

arjun wrote:On the path of Bhakti Brahma and Prajapati are shown as different individuals. One is shown on this Earth while the other in Brahmlok.
According to 'Bhakti Marg' or 'Path of Devotion' - 'Brahma' and 'Prajapita Brahma' are NOT shown as DIFFERENT individuals or DIFFERENT personalities.
There is ONLY ONE SAME Brahma, who is shown in DIFFERENT 'locations', viz., Earth / Brahmlok / क्षीर सागर or Ocean of Milk&Honey and 'Swarg' or Paradise or Heaven - representing the THREE DISTINCT STAGES of
DLR or Brahma, viz., CORPOREAL part in a CORPOREAL ORDINARY body (Earth) in the Confluence Age prior 1969, SUBTLE part in a SUBTLE ANGELIC body (Brahmlok) in the Confluence Age after 1969, and DIVINE part in a CORPOREAL DIVINE body ('Swarg' or Paradise) at the VERY END of the Confluence Age & VERY BEGINNING of the Golden Age!

The SIGNIFICANCE of the CHANTING of 'Ram-Ram' in Bhaktimarg or the Path of Devotion :

For the PRINCIPAL SOVEREIGNS of Golden Age and Silver Age, when they are in the Night of the Cycle, or when they are carrying out the 'shooting' of Ravan Rajya in the Confluence Age, the FIRST 'Ram' refers to Supreme Father Supreme Soul ShivBaba or God ALONE, and the SECOND 'Ram' refers to His 'mukrar rath', or FIXED, APPOINTED, PERMANENT Chariot, through whom He UPLIFTS ENTIRE HUMANITY in the Confluence Age.
For the BKs, the FIRST 'Ram' would represent God and the SECOND 'Ram' would represent Brahma Baba or
DLR, through whom God gives the DIRECT INHERITANCE of SOVEREIGNTY to the PRINCIPAL RULERS of Golden and Silver Ages, in the Confluence Age, in a CORPOREAL form, PRIOR 1969 - DIRECTLY as 'Karanhar' or ONE who ACTS DIRECTLY.

For the PRINCIPAL SOVEREIGNS of Copper Age and Iron Age, in the Night of the Cycle, or when they are carrying out the 'shooting' of Ravan Rajya in the Confluence Age, the FIRST 'Ram' refers to Supreme Father Supreme Soul ShivBaba or God ALONE, and the SECOND 'Ram' refers to 'WHOM THEY CONSIDER TO BE' His 'mukrar rath' or FIXED, APPOINTED, PERMANENT Chariot, through whom He UPLIFTS ENTIRE HUMANITY in the Confluence Age, ACCORDING TO THEIR UNDERSTANDING AND BELIEF.
For the PBKs, the FIRST 'Ram' would represent God (as understood by them) and the SECOND 'Ram' would represent whom 'THEY CONSIDER TO BE' 'Shankar', or whom THEY IDENTIFY AS -Virendra Dev Dixit
- through whom God ACTUALLY INSPIRES the INHERITANCE of SOVEREIGNTY to be given to the PRINCIPAL RULERS of Copper and Iron Ages, in the Confluence Age, through a CORPOREAL form, AFTER 1969 - INDIRECTLY as 'Karankaravanhar', or ONE who ACTS INDIRECTLY or THROUGH OTHERS (INSPIRES) - (and this aspect is NOT adequately APPRECIATED by EITHER MOST of the BKs or ANY of the PBKs SO FAR)!

WHEREAS:
BKs would be 'REMINDED OF' or 'REMEMBER' (NUMBER-WISE) -
1. Brahma Baba (DLR) ALONE, either in his previous corporeal body or current subtle body, MOST of the TIME
2. Brahma Baba (DLR, COMBINED with his soul-mate, Om Radhe or Mama) & ShivBaba COMBINED, either being 'REMINDED OF' His previous corporeal vehicle or current subtle vehicle, MOST of the TIME
3. ShivBaba or God ALONE, UNTAINTED or UNADULTERATED by any bodily form - GROSS or SUBTLE - MOST of the TIME (BUT ALWAYS being COMPLETELY FREE from ANY SUBTLE 'subjugation' of GROSS or SUBTLE forms of embodied souls, in their INNERMOST AWARENESS) !

According to the stage and DEGREE or PURITY of ACTUAL REMEMBRANCE, so would their status be determined, whether within 16,000, 100 or 8, AMONG the PRINCIPAL SOVEREIGNS of Golden and Silver Ages.

PBKs would be 'REMINDED OF' or 'REMEMBER' (NUMBER-WISE) -
1. 'WHOM THEY CONSIDER TO BE' 'Shankar' (-Virendra Dev Dixit) ALONE, either in his previous corporeal body or current corporeal body, (stabilized in a 'nirakari' stage), ACCORDING TO THEIR UNDERSTANDING AND BELIEF, MOST of the TIME
2. 'WHOM THEY CONSIDER TO BE' 'Shankar' (-Virendra Dev Dixit in corporeal body) & Brahma Baba (DLR in subtle body) & ShivBaba COMBINED, either being 'REMINDED OF' or being 'AWARE OF', either MOSTLY corporeal vehicle of -Virendra Dev Dixit and/or SOMETIMES subtle vehicle of DLR - MOST of the TIME
3. ShivBaba or God ALONE, UNTAINTED or UNADULTERATED by any bodily form - GROSS or SUBTLE - at least SOME of the TIME (BUT ALWAYS being under SUBTLE 'subjugation' of GROSS or SUBTLE forms of embodied souls, in their INNERMOST AWARENESS)!

According to the stage and DEGREE or PURITY of ACTUAL REMEMBRANCE so would their status be determined, whether within 16,000, 100 or 8, AMONG the PRINCIPAL SOVEREIGNS of 'Golden and Silver Periods' of the COPPER Age.

WHEREAS:
BKs DO NOT DIFFERENTIATE between 'Brahma' & 'Prajapita Brahma' and understand that the representation of 'Brahma' in the Scriptures is of the ONE SAME BRAHMA in DIFFERENT 'LOCATIONS', (and also with DIFFERENT SPECIFIC FUNCTIONS), as HIGHLIGHTED ABOVE;

PBKs DIFFERENTIATE between 'Brahma' & 'Prajapita Brahma' and CONSIDER or BELIEVE that 'Brahma' is the soul of DLR while 'Prajapita Brahma' is the soul of -Virendra Dev Dixit, as a consequence of which they CONSIDER that the representation of 'Brahma' in the Scriptures on the 'Earth' and in 'Brahmlok' is of DIFFERENT individuals or personalities.
However, they do acknowledge that the SAME soul of DLR was a (temporary) Chariot of ShivBaba while in his corporeal body (Earth) until 1969, and that the SAME soul of DLR is NOW in a subtle body, continuing to play his role through the corporeal body of -Virendra Dev Dixit (Brahmlok) after 1969, and the SAME soul of DLR would be the FIRST PRINCE of the Golden Age, taking birth at the VERY END of the Confluence Age & VERY BEGINNING of the Golden Age ('Swarg' or Paradise)!
shivsena
ex-PBK
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To find out the absolute Truth.

Post by shivsena »

arjun wrote:On the path of Bhakti Brahma and Prajapati are shown as different individuals. One is shown on this Earth while the other in Brahmlok.
Whose stage is higher: One who is on earth or one who is in suxmalok ??
shiva
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: to know the Godly knowledge

Re: Beware of fraud Prajapitas and Jagadambas !

Post by shiva »

Shivsena brother, Om Shanti,

Please tell clearly that Mama/jagadamba Saraswati is forming 108 mala // this is based on the muralis churning, in case PBKs and BKs realise, it is OK, otherwise they will become praja// again and again do not pressurise them// but tell the Murli points with respect to Mama// thx
arjun
PBK
Affinity to the BKWSU: PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To exchange views with past and present members of BKWSU and its splinter groups.

Post by arjun »

khemkaran wrote:According to 'Bhakti Marg' or 'Path of Devotion' - 'Brahma' and 'Prajapita Brahma' are NOT shown as DIFFERENT individuals or DIFFERENT personalities.
I used the word 'Prajapati' while you are using the word 'Prajapita'. On the path of Bhakti Prajapati and Brahma are different. Please see the TV serial 'Devon ke dev Mahadev' once again to find out the difference.
mbbhat
BK

Post by mbbhat »

arjun wrote:I used the word 'Prajapati' while you are using the word 'Prajapita'. On the path of Bhakti Prajapati and Brahma are different. Please see the TV serial 'Devon ke dev Mahadev' once again to find out the difference.
I have read Bhakti books, (Mahabharat or Ramayana), in which Prajapati is said for Brahma.
Mostly in Vedas also.

But- now when I browsed the websites, lots of different opinions or confusions are found there, which I have not been able to go through in detail. Here it says some 14 Prajapatis are there.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prajapati
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Daksha

But, there is also another Prajapati called "Daksh Prajapati", who did some Yagya, who did not invite Shiva(who was his son-in-law), and then got killed by Shiva or his army. Baba's comment about this is said in Murlis.

1)SM 25-7-81(2):- Narak ka zaroor vinash chahiye. RaajaSwa Asha_medh akshar theek hai. Ghode ko swaha karte hain. Vastav may hai tumharaa yah rath. EK DAKSH PRAJAPATI KA BHI YAGY RACHTE HAIN. Unki bhi badi kahani hai. Badi gandi batein hain. Ab Daksh Prajapati toh hai nahin. Yah naam kahan se aayaa? Shaayad LAKHIRAJ KE BADLAY DAKSH LIKH DIYA HAI.

= Definitely hell should be destroyed. The word "Rajaswa Ashwamedha" is right. In that Yagya, horses are sacrificed. Actually, it (horse) refers to your Chariot/body. IT IS ALSO SAID (IN SCRIPTURES) ABOUT A YAGY FROM DAKSH PRAJAPATI. There is a long story of him, lots of bad things. Now, actually, there is no Daksh Prajapati. From where his name came? MOSTLY INSTEAD OF LAKHIRAJ, THEY HAVE WRITTEN DAKSH

2)SM 6-12-77(1):- BAAP MAY DAADAA NE PRAVESH KIYA HAI. DAADAA TO HAI HEE YAHAAN KI RAHVAASI. Toh baapdaadaa donon combined hain. Parampita Paramatma patit pavan hai. UNKI ATMA AGAR KRISHN MAY HOTI, VAH GYAAN SUNAATI TO KRISHN KO BHI BAAPDAADAA KAHA JATAA. Krishn ko Baapdaadaa kahnaa shobhtaa nahin hai. Brahma ko hee Prajapita gaayaa huvaa hai. BHAL EK DAKSH PRAJAPITA BHI BATAAYAA HAI. Jhoot to bahut banaayaa hai na. Arth kuch bhi hai nahin. Badi chathi/chadi(not clear) kahaaniyaan likhi huyi hai. Baap kahte hain yah sab stories hain. Kyaa2 naam daali diyaa hai. -140 [prajapita, rath, Mistakes, BapDada, PBKs]

= Dada has entered in Father (I feel it should be opposite. May be typing mistake). Dada is resident of here. Hence both BapDada are combined. Supreme Father and Supreme Soul is purifier. IF THAT SOUL WOULD HAVE BEEN KRISHN, AND IF THAT/HE WOULD HAVE GIVEN KNOWLEDGE, EVEN KRISHN WOULD HAVE BEEN CALLED AS BapDada. Calling Krishn as BapDada does not look good. Prajapita is said only for Brahma. Yes, it is said that there is another one known as daksh Prajapita. Lots of lies are created, is it not? There is no meaning to those. ...

3)SM 4-5-77(2, 3):- Baap kahte hain meraa toh yah yagy hai jismey tum aahuti dete ho. Deh sahit jo kuch hai sab aahuti deni hai. Paisaa aadi nahin daalnaa. Baba yagy rachte hain, tumko sab kuch swaha karnaa hai. INKEY OOPAR HEE KAHAANI HAI DAKSH PRAJAPATI NE YAGY RACHAA. Ab Prajapita to ek hai. Prajapita Brahma, phir daksh Prajapati kahaan se aayaa? Baap Prajapita Brahma dwaaraa yah yagy rachte hain. Tum sab braahman ho. 13, 13- [prajapita, dhaarnaa]

= THE STORY OF Yagya CREATED BY DAKSH PRAJAPATI IS ABOUT THIS ONE(Lekhraj Kirpalani) ONLY.

Baba says- the story of Daksh is not actually right, but it is said for Lakhiraj only. Where do PBKs' claims fit?