Is anyone victim of AIVV (Adhyatmik Ishwariya VV)?

DEDICATED to PBKs.
For PBKs who are affiliated to AIVV, and supporting 'Advanced Knowledge'.
tete
Friends and family of
Affinity to the BKWSU: Supreme Spiritual Surgery
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: Aprender a verdade é frequentemente muito difícil
My pms are shut down by me. Thank you and best wishes to
you in your life's journey. :-)

Re: Is anyone victim of AIVV (Adhyatmik Ishwariya VV)?

Post by tete »

Dear Vikas,

I did request an inquiry on behalf of your family and I am glad that you are well. It did concern me that someone was stated as being maribund and as a non-Gyan person can fully relate to the experience of not understanding what is transpiring. I am not familiar with PBKs, other than those here and the communications with Arjun over the years. It is only via this thread that I discovered that Arjun doesn't have a wife, throughout the years I had been sending salutation to his family only to find I was sending them to God!

Do not be angry with your family, nor their concern for you and try and understand that some family members (like me) will never come to the knowledge. Please, be loving and understanding and see it is a hard place to be as a family member and more so for a mother. Perhaps, it would be good for PBKs too, to do a letter to family members explaining the process (no contact etc... while attending for the first time) as it may make the transition easier for the family members.

Please, also know that PBKs do send good wishes to even me from time to time and so I suspect you too should find it in your heart to do so too with your family. A family only expresses their concern because they have love for you, even if at the present time you see it only as an 'attachment'. Please, be kind in understanding that we non Gyan family are some what traumatized by the thought of this lose of our family member/s and that it takes time to transition into the understanding of the new 'relationship' one is to have. When people love you, they simply don't stop because you are at a new point/journey in your life, that in essence is why they are called family.

So, I hope I did not ruffle your feathers and that you find a common understanding, love and peace with your family. In closing I should mention that the PBKs always refer to me as 'sister' even though I am not a Gyan person, I sense that is because they have come to know me, know I mean no harm nor disrespect and it is a mutual acceptance that we too (non Gyan people) are in this little globe we all call home.

Regards to you and your family,
Tete

(Note: My family member was a BK and not a PBK.)
arjun
PBK
Affinity to the BKWSU: PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To exchange views with past and present members of BKWSU and its splinter groups.

Post by arjun »

vikas wrote:I am the person for whom it is concerned, and the person who is quoting the view is my elder Brother.
Thanks for clearing the air, but it would be nice if you could maintain a balance between the lokik and alokik family. :D
Surya_40
Affinity to the BKWSU: Academic
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I have friends with the BKs, PBKs, Vishnu Party, etc., who consider their group to be great, by quoting Murli points.
I want to understand and take only the positive essence from different views of various groups.

Post by Surya_40 »

My younger Brother is victim of AIVV. Now he is not ready to accept any thing like Hindu sanskriti (culture). He has already left home and went to AIVV institute. My MOM has tried to stop him but he said her, "I am going to AIVV and there is bhagwan (God) and I will stay there". The main center of AIVV is in Farrukhabad UP.
Dear Sir,
Overall view of knowledge is concern aiming of goal to reach supreme Father. Each Group is trying their effort to help every atma to achieve the said goal. So do not stop him to go to PBK. If his sanskar is match with PBK Group he will mingle with them and lead his life happly. Otherwise he will back to ur house. Don't worry. He is doing his drama. I pray supreme Father to take care of him.

all the best.
Surya
sachkhand
ex-PBK
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-BK

Post by sachkhand »

hforever12345 wrote:My younger Brother is victim of AIVV. Now he is not ready to accept any thing like Hindu sanskriti (culture). He has already left home and went to AIVV institute. My MOM has tried to stop him but he said her, "I am going to AIVV and there is bhagwan (God) and I will stay there". The main center of AIVV is in Farrukhabad UP.

Please I am requesting you guys, please avoid to go there otherwise you will be gone.
hforever12345,
With all respect to your concern for your brother, I would like to tell few things which I have experienced myself.
I think every soul in this world has right to lead his /her life and to decide the aim of his/ her life taking care that no one else is adversely affected by his/ her actions. But no one has rights to emotionally blackmail others. I do not know what philosophy you accept. Is it necessary that every member of your family should accept your philosophy? Please stop emotionally blackmailing your family members. If your brother is doing no harm physically or financially to your family, why are you creating obstructions in his spiritual life? Let it be BK philosophy or PBK philosophy or Iskon Philosophy or Islam philosophy or Christian philosophy or any other xyz philosophy. Why you want to be an obstacle in his spritual growth?
If you think that your mother and Father have done favours to yur brother by giving birth to him and bringing him up and that now your parents are interested in getting return for their service as parents, then I think this is not totally correct. Parents have done their duty and remember that if your brother is really interested in spirituality and understanding The GodFather then he is returning to his parents better than you could do. As per the Hindu philosophy which you beleive, it is said that if anyone acheives spiritual growth in a family then the parents and his ancestors and his/ her descendents too will be benefitted by his spritual acheivements.
Is it not an irony of the world that everyone respects souls like vivekanand, but wants a vivekanand to be born in his /her neighbour's house. Not in his /her own house. We praise about scrifices made by Rama and Jesus Christ, but do not want any of our family members to be like Rama or Jesus.
And just see how the family members keep mum when their children start lighting cigarettes and drinking alchohol and going to discos and getting into affairs with many and spend money. But it is a fashion of this day. They say this is all normal in our so called modern high class soceity. But if anyone gets ineterst in his /her own self and tries to understand his /her true self then the family members are worried. This is all just bullsh**. Just emotional blackmailing for their selfish interests.
If anyone is interested truly in spirituality and The GodFAther then he /she will start loving his /her fellow beings better than what he /she used to before because he /she will understand himslef /herself better and love himself /herself better. Those who do not love themselves never love others.
And with all respect for that mother whose child has left her for his spiritual upliftment, I request that mother to give blessings to her son so that he will not have any obstructions in his spiritual path. I request hforever12345 to tell his /her mother what I have written.
:neutral:
Sanjeev.