Bansy's backstabbing

bansy
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-BK

Bansy's backstabbing

Post by bansy »

arjun wrote:If you continue to adopt the same policy you will reach the same fate as ex-l who has lost the goodwill of many souls in the world by constantly making negative statements about the BKs although he does occasionally point out the positive aspects of BKs and PBKs and has done a great service to both BKs and PBKs by painstakingly creating a huge database of BK/PBK related material on bkinfo forum.
The above post was made in the PBK forum regarding a discussion between two valued forum members arjunbhai and shivsenabhai. Both members are highly respected and with much experience in the subject matters of this forum.

But I wanted to follow this on, especially as history of these forums should also be documented so that forum members are treated equally. Yes, a lot of goodwill has been lost on the brahmakumaris.info. That forum (bkinfo admin) is infamous for banning people. If you make a positive suggestion with regards to anything BK (or PBK) you will be banned. On that forum you have to follow a new ongoing code of ethics which have no meaning since almost everyone (if not all) have broken the rules, but admin will select and decide who he/she likes to have on that forum, admin can change the code of ethics anytime to suit as pleased, admin will expect you to always read any ongoing changes by yourself, and will ban you or suspend you. And it is also ironic on that same forum there are BK members asking for Murlis, so they are obviously positive towards the BKs and are not ex-BKs, yet they are not banned but their email requests are made public.

So yes, that forum has made a great service to BKs and PBKs and for those who are banned, because there is too much negativity in that forum for everyone, and although it may serve as an outlet for those ex-BKs who seek some understanding, these people will come to realise the forum's demise is in its own negativity as it offers weak support (anonymous support too as it is only a virtual forum) to them whereas they can get more support elsewhere in society with real people (which is what ex-BKs need). The worse support for an ex-BK could be another ex-BK, unless that ex-BK has a positive view of BKs (such persons get banned on bkinfo).

This forum almost means that everyone is banned from brahmakumaris.info even if you have not been banned as yet, you will not be able to use that forum. It is ironic again since this forum was born out of the bkinfo forum, so my above previous post asking if the owners (hence admin) of this forum is the same as the owners of the bkinfo forum. Because it means that should the owners be the same, he/she can at anytime simply cut off this forum from the internet but leave the bkinfo alone standing.

I had not expect things have turned out as they are, but given the loss of goodwill of admin on bkinfo by many souls, anything can happen. Well it is according to drama.

But as yet, no reply has been made to know if the owner of bkinfo is the same as the owner of this forum. So I'll just leave it to the pride of the owner to leave it undisclosed but thank him/her for the great service given to many here.

It is a lesson for us all to always have goodwill and love and give regards to as many as possible even during difficult times, things will come to pass. But those (esp ex-BKs) who still hold onto the past with detest of BKs is only doing themselves little service such as wasting their own time in hatred, whereas they can use that time more effectively to rediscover love and compassion and forgiveness, and move on.

So please all enjoy this forum, aware that this forum is another instrument of drama.
bansy

Re: This forum began around February 2009

Post by bansy »

bansy wrote:it is also ironic on that same forum there are BK members asking for Murlis, so they are obviously positive towards the BKs and are not ex-BKs, yet they are not banned but their email requests are made public.
See http://www.brahmakumaris.info/forum/vie ... &start=120

Well, it seems actually the admin of brahmakumaris.info really loves to help BKs after all.

What admin in brahmakumaris.info is saying to BKs is if you cannot get Murlis from BKWSU, then you can ask for your request there in that ex-BK forum and the ex-BKs will be proud to let the BKWSU know that BKs need them, but in the meantime if you BKs want to make your BK opinions and comments heard, well they will best push you off to go to the this BK-PBK.info forum, as you BKs not really welcome there other than to beg to us ex-BKs. :shock:
admin of brahmakumaris.info wrote:The registration process clearly states this forum is for ex-BK and points BK and PBK users to the other forums. Yet we remain, by far, the largest of a very few resources of Murlis on the internet, hence active BKs continue to join.
Double standards it seems. After all, BKs can request for Murlis from this bk-pbk.info forum if they wish. If admin from of brahmakumaris.info had any pride and was genuinely willing to help, that is what he/she would advise these BKs requesting Murlis to do so instead and requst them from this forum.

And if you were a BK would you TRUST a Murli that had been edited by admin (even if not edited directly by admin wuld have to be approved by admin to be on his/her website) and placed on the internet ?

Though what you do notice is that it seems few of these very people who request Murlis actually end up participating on that forum, once they sensibly discover the intent of admin of brahmakumaris.info.
bansy

Post by bansy »

shivsena in the thread Confusing Answers wrote:First of all i have nothing personal against andrey Bhai, but i was against his persistent attitude of butting in healthy conversations and off-tracking important discussions with his irrelavant posts.( not only myself but many of the other members of the forum were also of the same opinion). Andrey Bhai was first banned when he was still in brahmakumaris.info forum by the original administrator and i had absolutely nothing do with it. He was rightfully penalised for his persistent irrelavant behaviour. I was glad when he was banned, as the forum became healthy with to the point discussions by all members. Then after some time he was banned, i received a personal email from andrey Bhai who requested to me, that i write to the administrator of brahmakumaris.info to unban him, and also i could see by his email that he was getting restless by not being able to participate in the discussions. But i remained silent for the simple reason that there was no mention in his email that he would rectify his habit of interfering and irrelavant talks. I did not write to the administrator nor did i reply back to andreybhai and things continued in the same fashion.

Then the administrator decided to seperate out the BK-PBK group into a new forum and wrote to me and i replied to him that i am willing to take the full responsibility of the new forum if no one else came forward. So with the help of that very helpful Brother(i am very grateful to him) i registered the domain BK-PBK.info and all the hard work of transferring the files were done by that Brother(whose name i still do not know) and the new forum was born; in that process, he unbanned all the members and so andreybhai and other Brothers(except you) were able to post ther views; when i received your email that you were still not able to post i tried everything in my means to unban you but i was not successful, so i wrote to the same Brother and he guided me on how to unban and ban members and i was glad that you were re-instated and able to post your views
Newcomers and existing members shoudl see the relevant bold text above as related to this thread.
Thanks for letting us know how this forum is being administered and I am happy and fully appreciate the responsibility of taking up this task by active member shivsenabhai. That clears up the issue about adminstration. How about ownership ?
Shivsenabhai, when you mention above that you registered the domain bk-pbk.info, does this mean this forum is under your ownership and is not the same owner as that of brahmakumaris.info ?

The reason for clarifying is simply that we want to make sure that the forums are mutually exclusive (for newcomers and people browsing, many posts were migrated, and it can be confusing for them as to why older posts can appear in two forums as duplicates but some people who have been banned in one forum (brahmakumaris.info) can use this forum (bk-pbk-info) but the former forum still keeps hold of banned members).

The mutually exclusive point is necessary because should legal action was to made to this forum in future, who will be responsible, the owner of this forum or the owner pertaining to both forums (if that is true) ? There is no need to declare the member name of who is the owner, but simply to declare that this forum is not under the same ownership as brahmakumaris.info. The mutually exclusivity is also important because it means that an ex-BK who was disinterested in BK matters (after inviting BKs and PBKs in his/her forum) cannot interfere or bring down this forum if and when he/she wants to as according to his/her mood (as have done so in the case of brahmakumaris.info) since the ownerships are different.

Thanks

PS : I personally want to thank both (if not the same) forum owners for having the forums set up, I have said this many times already since the beginning of brahmakumaris.info and have not changed, and would also like to refer the gratitude to the owner of this forum more clearly. Sometimes owner and admin are the same person, but not always.
fluffy bunny
ex-BKWSU
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: ex-BK. Interested in historical revisionism, failed predictions and abuse within the BK movement.

Post by fluffy bunny »

I only scanned over the post above quickly, but it reads like it is designed to reinforce prejudices and makes claims that are clearly untrue.

But just out of interest, and as a opportunity for Bansy to give us an example of how open and accurate she can be ...

I was told that you were part of the original xBKChat.com forum, that you knew or were close to the team of individuals that ran it.

Can you confirm why it was shut down and whether the BKWSU had anything to do with it?

We were told that there was some "deal" made between the BKWSU and them, possibly a legal threat, possible some of the people involved went back to the BKWSU.

Are you willing to accurately clarify what went on? Or are your demands all one way?
bansy

Post by bansy »

I was told
Yes, so it seems to be a lot of that.
as a opportunity for Bansy to give us an example of how open and accurate she can be
By the way, hello.
Can you confirm
Yes, please asking for confirmations.
I only scanned over the post above quickly, but it reads like it is designed to reinforce prejudices and makes claims that are clearly untrue.
Well you can always ask the admins of both forums yourself. I don't know any of the admin of this forum or bkinfo (or that of xBKChat as you claim). Unless you know otherwise what is true. Can you vouch for admin of either or both forums ?
fluffy bunny
ex-BKWSU
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: ex-BK. Interested in historical revisionism, failed predictions and abuse within the BK movement.

Post by fluffy bunny »

It is just not possible to get a straight answer from you regarding the xBKChat forum, is it?

My goodness, how convoluted and uncomfortable all the above reads ... why should anyone have had to answer to you bansy about this forum's ownership? What business of yours was it? Did you really need to seed and water doubt, confusion, illwill to spoil things?

Did you ever stop to think ... in your own self importance ... that perhaps the owner/admin of this wanted to remain ego-less and anonymous like their religion tells them, not to take the credit for their good work and charity and be afford personal liberty?
  • And could you not show them that respect without having to spoil things for them?
It is a problem I have with a lot of the BK types I have encountered ... their own self-importance far outshines their respect for others, others work and the value of others work for other people. I call it "center-in-charge syndrome".

It is really sad because I never said a bad thing about Bansy, nor made any demands of her, in all the time she was involved on the brahmakumaris.info website. Bansy has split loyalties, or an affection towards BKs and Brahma Kumarism if you will. She was asked to help out seeding and watering this forum with that goodwill when it was first started, separating the BK part of her interests (to here) and the support for exiting or ex-BKs (over there). Nothing more. It was a great idea. I have no idea why she flipped and wanted to spoil things.

The color of company perhaps?

As with the sanjeev/sachkand problem elsewhere, all these people have no idea about the effort and expense of building and keeping a website running well, in reality they contribute nothing, and yet they seem to expect all sort of rights and privileges ... ask yourselves, "how many of them ever turned around to ask if there was anything they could do to help?"

And ask yourselves is if there was anything you could do to help, not just to use, this site in order that it become useful, attractive and sustainable for others too.

There should be a balance in how much you give and how much you take and if you are aiming to become a yogi soul of whatever tradition ... the giving part should outweigh the taking part by 10 ... 100 ... 1,000 ... 10,000 fold. If it does not, please stop and realise that you are still a patient in the spiritual hospital and not the doctor or nurse ... that you are not the expert consultant you think you are. It could be as little as giving a little extra time to writing carefully and well.

There are a lot of mentally ill people walking around hospitals thinking they are Napoleon or Gandhi; and there are a lot of sick souls walking around the "Godly spiritual hospital" thinking just as highly of themselves ... but, in truth, doing nothing but taking and even dirtying the good facilities they are in.

If you realise that you are spiritually sick, and we all are to some extent, try and learn to do some basic chore to help the doctors and nurses at least, and look after your own self and mess.