Murli points on mala(rosary, garland)

Mainly DEDICATED to Ex-BKs.
A neutral forum for congenial discussions and reservations related to the Godly Knowledge between ALL parties.
mbbhat
BK
Affinity to the BKWSU: BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I am a Bk and a writer. I have been benefited a lot by the knowledge given in BK institution. I also have materials written totally on logic without BK knowledge. Anyone can get them as attachments for free by email.

Murli points on mala(rosary, garland)

Post by mbbhat »

I would like to discuss about all the malas here. Hope I have used right English word for mala. If not, please correct me.
Rudraputra wrote:-1)"Rudramala ke baad hoti hai vishnumala....yah rudramala phir vishnumala mein pironi hai yani Vishnu ke rajya mein jaate hai"--------Mu 22.2.97
"After rudra beads there is beads of Vishnu...this rudra beads than are added to Vishnu beads that is going to Vishnu's rule(or empire)"

2)
"Vijaymala ke manke ban na badi baat nahi hai;lekin baap ke simarne ke manke banna yahi khushnaseebi hai." --------A.V 20.5.74
"It is not a big thing to become bead of Vijaymala but to be a bead of remembrance of Father is the happiest thing"

3)
"Vishnu ki mala pravrutti marg ki hai"--------Mu 18.11.02
"Garland of Vishnu is of the couples(Lakshmi Narayan)"

4)
"Jodiyon ki mala hai.Single ki mala nahi hoti."--------Mu 8.9.68
"Garland is of couples.There is no garland of singles"

5)....here Baba had said lot of things....
Rudramala is mala of ShivBaba that is Father(garland of the souls who will become Narayan) while Vishnumala or vijaymala is mala of the souls generally represented to the couples that is Lakshmi-Narayan but from 1) Murli point it is clearly understood that Rudramala gets added to vijaymala and then they form couple....so
Rudramala=group of Narayan.....R
Vijaymala=group of Lakshmi.....V
R+V=V....
...both are incomplete without each other and together they make each other complete....

1). this rudra beads than are added to Vishnu beads :- I think the translation is not correct here. Bead does not mean mala. In a mala, there will be number of beads.The Murli point says- Rudramala gets into(becomes) Vishnumala. It does not say beads of rudramala get added to beads of Vishnumala.

2)By the above Murli point PBKs come to the conclusion that the souls of Rudramala and Vishnumala are not same.

But I feel the above Murli point just implies- braahmins are greater than deities. It does not imply that souls of braahmins and deities are different. [But Baba makes children to realize their present status].

In Sakar Murli Baba says- braahmins are greater than deities. Even in Avyakt Murlis Baba says- your present swamaan and power is much higher than what you are in Golden Age. But we all know that braahmins souls only become deities.

There are Murli points which say-both Vishnumala and Rudramala are one and the same. I will mention within a week.

3)Dear pbk souls, what about Rudramala? Is it also mala of pravruttimarg?

4)So- is rudramala is of pravruttimarg= jodis(couples)? If yes, how? If not, how can it be called as mala? (Since the Murli point says- Garland is of couples.There is no garland of singles).

If rudramala is of couples, then how come those beads get added into beads of Vishnumala? How can couples get added into beads of another mala?

5)I feel you are contradicting your own statements here as explained above.

Hence I feel souls of both Rudramala and Vishnumala are same. But the status of Rudramala is higher than that of Vishnumala.
RudraPutra
Affinity to the BKWSU: PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To share knowledge along with the groups and to bring truth in front of everyone
with a hope that this might enlighten the truth in front of the joined members with an acknowledgement of knowing ShivBaba in an accurate form....

Re: Murli points on mala(rosary, garland)

Post by RudraPutra »

mbbhat wrote:
1). this rudra beads than are added to Vishnu beads :- I think the translation is not correct here. Bead does not mean mala. In a mala, there will be number of beads.The Murli point says- Rudramala gets into(becomes) Vishnumala. It does not say beads of rudramala get added to beads of Vishnumala.
yes you are right,mala means garland and not the beads....thanx for correcting....but about term 'pirona',you can check dictionary or anything it means 'adding' to string or thread....which finally means addition of (beads of )garland of rudra in (beads of )garland of Vishnu....because garland are made of beads....
2)By the above Murli point PBKs come to the conclusion that the souls of Rudramala and Vishnumala are not same.

But I feel the above Murli point just implies- braahmins are greater than deities. It does not imply that souls of braahmins and deities are different. [But Baba makes children to realize their present status].

In Sakar Murli Baba says- braahmins are greater than deities. Even in Avyakt Murlis Baba says- your present swamaan and power is much higher than what you are in Golden Age. But we all know that braahmins souls only become deities.
yes but dieties are never single....they are always in pair in Satyug.....here as brahman we are paired with ShivBaba hence we are higher than dieties,but this garland of rudra is of single and garland of Vishnu is of couples....
There are Murli points which say-both Vishnumala and Rudramala are one and the same. I will mention within a week.
OK fine....can elaborate the discussion after that...
3)Dear PBK souls, what about Rudramala? Is it also mala of pravruttimarg?
it is mala of those souls who have more soul conscious stage than anyone else.....and head is RUDRA
4)So- is rudramala is of pravruttimarg= jodis(couples)? If yes, how? If not, how can it be called as mala? (Since the Murli point says- Garland is of couples.There is no garland of singles).
i told you that we are coupled with ShivBaba and hence we are included as mala but for practical means it is said that finally we have to get added with garland of Vishnu....
5)I feel you are contradicting your own statements here as explained above.
you might feel so....but i don't....

Hence I feel souls of both Rudramala and Vishnumala are same. But the status of Rudramala is higher than that of Vishnumala.
....it is true that RUDRAMALA is higher than VISHNUMALA but they are not one and the same....
mbbhat
BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I am a Bk and a writer. I have been benefited a lot by the knowledge given in BK institution. I also have materials written totally on logic without BK knowledge. Anyone can get them as attachments for free by email.

Post by mbbhat »

RudraPutra wrote:but about term 'pirona',you can check dictionary or anything it means 1)'adding' to string or thread....2)which finally means addition of (beads of )garland of rudra in (beads of )garland of Vishnu....because garland are made of beads....
1)This is correct.

2)Again need not be. It can mean that beads of Rudramala get added to blank/empty thread of Vishnumala. That means braahmins become deities. The Murli point does not mean beads of rudramala get added to beads of Vishnumala.

Anyhow, I will be back with Murli points shortly.
Thank You.
RudraPutra
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To share knowledge along with the groups and to bring truth in front of everyone
with a hope that this might enlighten the truth in front of the joined members with an acknowledgement of knowing ShivBaba in an accurate form....

Post by RudraPutra »

mbbhat wrote: 2)Again need not be. It can mean that beads of Rudramala get added to blank/empty thread of Vishnumala. That means braahmins become deities. The Murli point does not mean beads of rudramala get added to beads of Vishnumala.
...sorry brother 'mala' term is never used for blank thread dear....there must be beads of souls.....Garland are made up of beads.....no beads no garland and no garland no name like Vishnu or whatever.....even Murli says
"Garland is of couples"....not blank thread....
"Brahmanon ki maala nahi banti....In baaton mein jaasti prashn-uttar karne ki zaroorat nahi"----------MU 20.4.89
what you said about the rudramala.....you should consider it again.....being brahman we are higher than dieties but since we are purusharthi we go up and down....so no garland of Brahmins....
mbbhat
BK

Post by mbbhat »

Dear Rudraputra soul,

will you please inform about below.

1)when rudrmala will be formed? I am not asking exact date. I am asking about the conditions.

2)When Vijaymala would be formed? Are there two steps? -like initially one group and then beads from rudrmala gete added to it? if there are two steps, does the name of mala change?

which group forms first- BK group or pbk group? If not together, how much gap would be there and why?

3)Are all these processes before returning to Paramdham or later?

4)how many beads in total are there in each mala?

5) there is a Murli point which says- "there is Father in rudrmala. but how can he be in Vijaymala?" . I am searching for that point. hope will get in three days. but if you know about such point, will you explain why Father does not get place in Vijaymala?

Any extra details about mala are invited from you/PBKs.

Thank you.
mbbhat
BK

Post by mbbhat »

RudraPutra wrote:...sorry Brother 'mala' term is never used for blank thread dear....there must be beads of souls....
Just a check which translation is correct for the word- pirona here.

SM 22-11-77(2):- School transfer hota hai toh to pass hokar numberwaar baith_the hain na. Hum bhi nayi duniya may transfer hote hain. Kyonki toofaan lagte hain. Braahmanon ki mala gaayi huyi nahin hai. Rudrmala pheri jati hai. Parantu yah kisko pata nahin hai ki yah mala kyaa hai. OOPAR MAY MERU DIKHATE HAIN. MERU Vishnu HAI NA. Oopar may gyaan ka phool Shiv khada hai. Phir hai mala. Ab tum braahman purushaarth kar rahe ho. Phir RUDRMALA MAY PIRONA HAI. Isliye samjhaayaa jata hai purushaarh aisaa karo jo rudrmala may pirokar phir Vishnu mala may piro jaavo. Takhthnasheen bano. Kisko dukh dene ki baath chodo. -74

=When children pass a school/std they get transferred to another one and sit numberwise. We also get transferred into new world. Because of storms it is not said mala of braahmins. Rudrmala is remembered/rotated. But nobody knows what the mala is about. On the top meru(pair) is shown. Meru is Vishnu. Is it not? On the top, the flower of knowledge, Shiv is stands. Then it is mala. Now, you braahmins are putting effort. Then you should get entered/added into rudrmala. Hence it is directed/explained that- do such an effort that you get entered/added into Rudrmala and then get entered/added into Vishnu mala. Become eligible for throne. ...

Dear soul,

I do not know much about Bhaktimarg malas how do they look like.

From the above Murli point-

1)OOPAR MAY MERU DIKHATE HAIN. MERU Vishnu HAI NA.= implies the pair is Vishnu. So Vishnu is already present in rudrmala. Is it not? so there are at least two beads in rudrmala which is pair in itself, right?

[You had said in rudrmala, we are paired with ShivBaba].

2) RUDRMALA MAY PIRONA HAI:- = you have translated (pirona hai) as getting added to beads in the garland and not to blank thread/garland. If so, here baba says you are getting added to beads of rudrmala.

Then who are those beads which are already present in rudrmala before this addition?

3)Even in lowkik world, how a garland is made? They fill beads into blank thread of the garland. So do not you feel it is incorrect to say- pirona means adding beads to already existing beads in a garland?

4)Baba has used the word transfer. It is leaving one class and entering/filling an empty class room. So you can churn on right meaning of pirona.
"Brahmanon ki maala nahi banti....In baaton mein jaasti prashn-uttar karne ki zaroorat nahi"----------MU 20.4.89...
SM 12-11-87(2):- Vyaapaari log apney paas potaamil rakhte hain. Koyi2 manushy apney saare din ki dinacharya likhtey hain. Ek hobby rahti hai likhney ki. Yah toh Baap bahut achchi baath samjhaate hainki hisab kitaab rakho, kitnaa samay tum Baba ki Yaad may rahe. Kitnaa samay kisko samjhaayaa. Aisaa chart rakhey to bahut unnati ho jaaye. Baap raay dete hain aise2 karo. Mama BABA KO TOH NAHIN LIKHNAA HAI. BACHCHON KO APNI UNNATI KARNI HAI. Mala ke daaney jo ban_ne hain, unko purushaarth bahut karnaa hai. Baaba ne kaha thaa, braahmanon ki maalaa abhi nahin ban sakti hai. Anth may banengi. Jab rudr ki maalaa banegi. Braahmanon ki maalaa ke daaney badaltey rahtey. Aaj to 3-4 number may hain, kal last may chaley ekdum 16108 last number may chale jaate. -110

= Business people keep account with them. Some write chart of their whole day. They have hobby of writing. Father explains nicely to children to keep account how much time you remembered Baba. How much you taught others. If you keep such a chart, there would be good progress. Father suggests- do this. Mama baba need not write charts. Children should do their progress. Those who become beads of mala have to put lot of effort. Baba had said- mala of braahmins cannot be formed now. It will be formed in the end. ....

Dear soul,
here Baba says- mala of braahmins get formed in the end.
mbbhat
BK

Post by mbbhat »

9-9-77(2):- LN ki dynasty kitna samay pahley hogi. JO RUDR KI MALA BANTI HAI, VAHI PHIR Vishnu KI MALA BAN JATI HAI. Yah gyaan tum bachchon ko milaa hai. PATIT SE JO PAVAN BANTE HAIN, UNHON KI HEE RUDRMALA NUMBERWAAR BANTI HAI. Rudrmala to bahut badi hai na. YAH 550 KAROD AATMAAVON KI MALA HAI. Sookshmvatan may bhi bani huyi hai na. Mala ka daanaa bhi aisaa bindi muvaaphik banana pade. Rudrmala banaate hain, to chotaa2 muh dete hain. Nahin to sumri nahin jaa sakti. FER NA SAKE. Isliye daaney banate hain. Rudraaksh ki mala yah hai. Vah hai rudraaksh jhaad ke mankon aadi ki. Bahut kisam ki banate hain. Vaastav may tum jaante ho RUDRMALA HEE Vishnu KI MALA BANTI HAI. Rudrmala bahut choti banana padey. AATMAAYEIN PHIR MANUSHY BANTI HAI. Atma kyaa hai? Parmatma kyaa hai? Unka part kyaa hai? Kyaa size hai? Yah baatein tumhaari buddhi may hain. Kitni choti si atma hai. Paramatma ko bhi Bhaktimarg may kitni mehnat karni padti hai. Dwaapar se Kaliyug anth tak athavaa Sangam ke anth tak kahe unka part chalta hai. Yah tum jaante ho. -12

= when would have been the dynasty of LN? THE RUDRMALA ITSELF LATER BECOMES VISHNUMALA. You children have received this knowledge. Rudramala is of those who become pure from impure. Rudrmala is of very long/big, is it not? IT IS MALA OF 550 CRORES. Even in Subtle Region, (mala is) prepared, is it not? Beads of mala should be made of points like these. When people prepare rudrmala, they give small face for it( each bead). Else it can’t be remembered(done sumiran). It cannot be rotated. Hence they make beads. The mala of rudraksh is this. That/it is (made from) beads of the tree rudraaaksh. They make different varieties. ACTUALLY YOU KNOW THAT RUDRMALA ITSELF BECOMES MALA OF Vishnu. Rudrmala should be made small (because there is no body in it). The souls then become human beings (receive body). What is soul? What is god? What is his part? What size it is? These matters are in your intellect. How small the soul is. How much effort even god also does in Bhaktimarg? From Copper Age till end of Iron Age or say, Confluence Age, his part runs. You know this.
----------------

6-9-77(1):- Tum bachche ab purushaarth ki doudi pahan rahe ho. Kyonki tumhen doudi pahan ghar jaanaa hai. Phir vijaymala may aanaa hai. -7

=You children are doing race of effort. Because you have to go to/reach home in this race. Then you have to come in Vijaymala.

[so it is clear that Vijaymala gets formed after descending from Paramdham].

But I think pbk philosophy says- Vijaymala gets formed before returning to Paramdham. So their churning on mala becomes wrong.
sachkhand
ex-PBK
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-BK

Post by sachkhand »

mbbhat wrote:9-9-77(2):- Parmatma kyaa hai? Unka part kyaa hai? Kyaa size hai? Yah baatein tumhaari buddhi may hain. Kitni choti si atma hai. Paramatma ko bhi Bhaktimarg may kitni mehnat karni padti hai. Dwaapar se Kaliyug anth tak athavaa Sangam ke anth tak kahe unka part chalta hai. Yah tum jaante ho.

= What is god? What is his part? What size it is? These matters are in your intellect. How small the soul is. How much effort even god also does in Bhaktimarg? From Copper Age till end of Iron Age or say, Confluence Age, his part runs. You know this.
Anyone can try explain the above point if they wish.

Also few more mind teaser Murli points below:

Murli dt. 13.6.01 (Muli Khand pg. 397): Otherwise how much biography of ShivBaba needs to be written. Now you children tell - We know the biography of GodFather Supreme Soul ( Parampita Paramatma). Father sits and tells - What I do in Bhaktimarg. (i.e., GodFather Supreme Soul) Do insurance in Bhaktimarg also. People do charity and good deeds for the sake of God, is not it?

Murli dt. 18.3.99 (Murli Khand 1 pg. 190): I take all along with Me. Then send you. Then My part is complete. No part for half of the Kalpa. Then again in Bhaktimarg part begins. This Drama is also readymade (Yah bhi drama bana hua hai).

Murli dt. 11-6-72, page 1: All know life story of Supreme Soul, that too not of one life, there is biography of ShivBaba of how many lives, you know. (Sabhi jaanate hain paramatma ki jeevan kahani, so bhi ek janm ki nahi, ShivBaba ke kitne kitne janmoon ki biography hai, tumko maloom hai.)

Murli dt. 12.10.02 (Murli Khand pg. 316): Here all three are combined. This is not written in any scriptures ( Shastras) that, only That is The lap of Father, Teacher and Preceptor (Guru). Father has asked "Does ShivBaba has Father?" Says yes. O.K., ShivBaba has Teacher? Has Preceptor (Guru)? No. Only gets Mother - Father. This is secret calculation ( or rule or method).
:neutral:
Sanjeev.
mbbhat
BK

Post by mbbhat »

SM 8-7-70(4):-Mala to hai ShivBaba ki. Ram2 kahkar mala pherkar pichaadi may aakar ShivBaba ko maathaa tekthe hain. Kyonki usnay inhon ko aisaa banaayaa. Yah sabhi devta ban gaye. Rudr_Mala hai na. Phir vahi rund_mala banti hai. Yah arth bhi tum samajhte ho. Hum abhi ShivBaba rudr ke gale ka haar banen. Hum padhaayi padhte hain. Phir hum poojy banenge. Tum hi Rudr_mala, tumhi Rund_mala, tumhi poojaari bante ho. Aape hi poojy… HUMSO KA ARTH KITNA SAHAJ HAI.

=Mala is of ShivBaba. They chant Ram2 and then in the end bow to ShivBaba. Because he only made these like that. All of these became deities. There/It is Rudr Mala, is it not? Then that itself becomes rundmala(rund=face, rundmala= Vishnumala which is of corporeal, that is both soul and body are worshipped). You know meaning of this also. We learn the study. Then we become worship worthy. You only become rudrmala, you only become Vishnu Mala, you only become worhippers. You only are worship worthy and you only are worshippers. HOW SIMPLE IT IS- THE MEANING OF “HUM SO= WE ARE THAT and THAT IS US.”

[this point clearly says souls of both the malas are same. No extra addition]

SM 21-10-70(2):- Sabhi aatmaayein is drama ke rassi may piroye huye hain. Phir numberwaar aate hain. Rudr mala hai behad ki. Isliye kahte hain saari srushti ki aatmaayein piroye huye hain. Sabhi se bada position hai Nirakar Baap kaa. Jiske hum sabhi bachche hain.

= All the souls are tied to the rope/thread of drama. Then they come numberwise. Rudrmala is of unlimited. Hence it is said- the souls of whole creation are tied/placed/fixed in the mala. The highest position is of incorporeal Baba. We all are his children.

SM 23-3-78(2):- Imtihaan bahut badaa bhaari hai. 8 vijay mala ke daanein bante hain. Ismay bhi ek to hai Mama kumari. Aur yah phir hai boodhaa. Mama javan hai. Achchaa padhkar pad pati hai. Yah bhi boodhepan may padhkar imtihaan to pass karte hain na.

= the exam is very deep. 8 become beads of Vijaymala. Even in this one is Mama- kumari. Then this old man. Mama is young. She studies well and gets status. Even this also studies in old age and passes the exam, is it not?

SM 6-4-78(3):- Sahaj ho, to phir sab paas ka le. Laakhon ki maalaa ban jaaye. Yah drama hee kaayde anusaar hai. Mukhy hai 8. Unmey phark pad nahin saktaa. 77-

=If it is easy, then all will pass. There will be lakhs in Mala. This drama is according to law. Important are 8. There cannot be change in this.

[this implies that even if all the souls belong to same rudrmala, only the highest beads are worshipped. Others are not respected/remembered/worshipped. So all get place in theoretical(say) rudrmala, but just top few souls get place in practical mala].
mbbhat
BK

Post by mbbhat »

SM 12-4-78(3):- Creator Director hai PP Shiv. Vah BVS ko bhi create karte hain, phir unko direction dete hain. Phir Brahma kee Mala badal Rudrmala phir Vishnu kee mala banegi. 86-

=Creator, Director is PP Shiv. He creates even BVS. Then mala of Brahma changes into rudramala, then into Vishnu mala.

SM 21-9-73(1):- Laakhon saaligraam banate hain. Maalaa phir hai anany kee. RUDR_MALA 108 KI AUR 16108. Unhon_ne madad kee thee. Jo bahut madad karenge nazdeek aanevaale honge. 95

=lakhs become saaligrams(mostly mean they become pure and souls after leaving their body before returning to Paramdham). (But) Mala is of anany(most precious). RUDRMALA IS OF 108 AND 16108. They had served/helped. Those who help maximum come near.

SM 24-6-73(3):- Abhi sab tamopradhaan hain. Bujhee huyi maalaa hai. Pahle aatmaavon kee maalaa banaataa hun. Phir Vishnu kee maalaa banaataa hun. ShivBaba banate hain Brahma dwaaraa. Yah bhi samjhaayaa hai braahmanon kee maalaa nahin ban saktee. Kyonki kab aasmaan par chadhe rahte, kab neeche girte rahte hain. Nishchaybuddhi se badal samshaybuddhi ban padte hain. -84

= Now all are tamopradhaan. Now it is mala of those whose lights are gone (= now all the beads of mala have no light). First I prepare mala of souls. Then I do Vishnu Mala. ShivBaba does it through Brahma. This is also explained that mala of Brahmins cannot be done. Because sometimes they climb sky, sometimes fall down. ......

SM 20-2-76(2):- Baap ki gaddi thodi oonchi hai. Phool hai oopar may. Phir yugal daaney uskey neeche. Phir rudr_mala. Kahte hain Rudr_mala so Vishnu ki mala, Vishnu ke galey kaa haar. Vahi phir Vishnupuri may raajy karte hain. Braahmanon ki maalaa nahin hai kyonki ghadi2 toot padte hain. – 74-

=the seat of Father is a little (more) higher. There is flower on the top. Then bead of couples below it. Then rudrmala. It is said- RUDRMALA SO VISHNUMALA, garland of neck of Vishnu. They only rule in Vishnu puri. There is no mala of braahmins, because they break at short intervals(now and then).
RudraPutra

Post by RudraPutra »

mbbhat wrote:9-9-77(2):- Parmatma kyaa hai? Unka part kyaa hai? Kyaa size hai? Yah baatein tumhaari buddhi may hain. Kitni choti si atma hai. Paramatma ko bhi Bhaktimarg may kitni mehnat karni padti hai. Dwaapar se Kaliyug anth tak athavaa Sangam ke anth tak kahe unka part chalta hai. Yah tum jaante ho.

= What is god? What is his part? What size it is? These matters are in your intellect. How small the soul is. How much effort even god also does in Bhaktimarg? From Copper Age till end of Iron Age or say, Confluence Age, his part runs. You know this.
....this is where whole concept of SHIV and ShivBaba(SHIV+BABA) lies.....in Murli it is said that "Tum mujhe aadhe kalp se pukaarte ho parantu main to aata hi hoon Sangamyug mein woh bhi aakhri janm mein"....so who is this ShivBaba present in Bhaktimarg....???
sachkhand wrote: Murli dt. 13.6.01 (Muli Khand pg. 397): Otherwise how much biography of ShivBaba needs to be written. Now you children tell - We know the biography of GodFather Supreme Soul ( Parampita Paramatma). Father sits and tells - What I do in Bhaktimarg. (i.e., GodFather Supreme Soul) Do insurance in Bhaktimarg also. People do charity and good deeds for the sake of God, is not it?

Murli dt. 18.3.99 (Murli Khand 1 pg. 190): I take all along with Me. Then send you. Then My part is complete. No part for half of the Kalpa. Then again in Bhaktimarg part begins. This Drama is also readymade (Yah bhi drama bana hua hai).

Murli dt. 11-6-72, page 1: All know life story of Supreme Soul, that too not of one life, there is biography of ShivBaba of how many lives, you know. (Sabhi jaanate hain paramatma ki jeevan kahani, so bhi ek janm ki nahi, ShivBaba ke kitne kitne janmoon ki biography hai, tumko maloom hai.)
....these points really do indicate to corporeal Chariot of SHIV that is SHIV+BABA......and this is self understanding
Murli dt. 12.10.02 (Murli Khand pg. 316): Here all three are combined. This is not written in any scriptures ( Shastras) that, only That is The lap of Father, Teacher and Preceptor (Guru). Father has asked "Does ShivBaba has Father?" Says yes. O.K., ShivBaba has Teacher? Has Preceptor (Guru)? No. Only gets Mother - Father. This is secret calculation ( or rule or method).
....yes ShivBaba has Father....this is again indicating towards the corporeal media....corporeal media of SHIV when came in Yagya or when got the basic knowledge he became brahman that is son of brahma and Mama.....in Murli it is said "Brahman bane bigair Prajapita tha kya."....so as brahman he has Father and mother but from knowledge point of view he never accepted any corporeal media as teacher as no one gave him the satisfactory answer and no one ever were able to convince him....so he accepted only incorporeal SHIV as his teacher but in corporeal form no corporeal one ever gave him the true knowledge....hence no teacher and no guru for BABA(corporeal Chariot of SHIV)...

thanx brother for quoting these wonderful jewels....
mbbhat
BK

Post by mbbhat »

Murli dt. 18.3.99 (Murli Khand 1 pg. 190): I take all along with Me. Then send you. Then My part is complete. No part for half of the Kalpa. ....
Rudraputra wrote:- these points really do indicate to corporeal Chariot of Shiv that is Shiv+Baba.....and this is self understanding
Dear Soul,
Do you mean to say there is no part for corporeal soul(Mr. Dixit) for next half Kalpa?
["Brahman bane bigair Prajapita tha kya."...
I have another explanation to this-
It means before coming to knowledge(before 1937), Dada Lekhraj was just a citizen, payit, gruhasthi in this world.

It need not be for Mr. Dixit.
RudraPutra

Post by RudraPutra »

mbbhat wrote: Dear Soul,
Do you mean to say there is no part for corporeal soul(Mr. Dixit) for next half Kalpa?
....yes there is a part but not in body conscious.....only in soul conscious and hence there is no hisaab kitaab in swarg....
["Brahman bane bigair Prajapita tha kya."
I have another explanation to this-
It means before coming to knowledge(before 1937), Dada Lekhraj was just a citizen, payit, gruhasthi in this world.

It need not be for Mr. Dixit.
i am not getting what you actually want to say from this?....above Murli point says "Was he prajapita without becoming Brahmin?"....no....the soul of PRAJAPITA has to become Brahmin first before becoming PRAJAPITA.....now i don't know what you want to say.....i am sorry but plzzz explain ...
mbbhat
BK

Post by mbbhat »

.Rudraputra wrote:....yes there is a part but not in body conscious.....only in soul conscious and hence there is no hisaab kitaab in swarg
Was he prajapita without becoming Brahmin?"...
Baba sometimes says like that. If you would like to take literal meaning, then your first quote itslef becomes wrong. You can try to reply for my querries put in the thread- Lies and Errors in Murlis.... in Common Room

http://bk-pbk.info/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=2012
mbbhat
BK

Post by mbbhat »

Sachkhand soul wrote:- That shows that Prajapita is different from Brahma. These are two different beads in rosary. And these are the two beads just next to the flower ShivBaba. The immediate next is Prajapita and the one after Prajapita is Brahma. Prajapita is Anadi and Brahma is Adi. And from Brahma starts the rosary. Although there are two beads, but the soul is only one, i.e., Dada Lekharaj.
Will you please explain how the two beads are same soul?

Baba usually says- in the rosary- the highest is flower- ShivBaba, next are the yugal daaney= couple beads.

Can you explain the word couple here? = how one seed can be couple?