Flaws in PBK Philosophy

An open forum for all ex-BKs, BKs, PBKs, ex-PBKs, Vishnu Party and ALL other Splinter Groups to post their queries to, and debate with, any member of any group congenially.
mbbhat
BK
Affinity to the BKWSU: BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I am a Bk and a writer. I have been benefited a lot by the knowledge given in BK institution. I also have materials written totally on logic without BK knowledge. Anyone can get them as attachments for free by email.

Flaws in PBK Philosophy

Post by mbbhat »

Flaw No. 01)PBKs say their group(the 2.25 lakh pbk souls) will be better/best in knowledge and Yoga(remembrance). They will imbibe purity/dharna from the other group(2.25 lakh souls of BKs). They say that each group's deficiency will be compensated by the company of the other group.

But it is said- Knowledge sits in pure intellect, means one whose dharna(purity) is better, more knowledge will sit there. So- how can less dharna souls(PBKs) have high level of(advanced) knowledge?

Does not this mean pbk philosophy is wrong by its own definition?
arjun
PBK
Affinity to the BKWSU: PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To exchange views with past and present members of BKWSU and its splinter groups.

Re: Flaws in PBK phiosophy

Post by arjun »

So- how can less dharna souls(PBKs) have high level of(advanced) knowledge?
PBKs do receive higher knowledge than BKs, but they can bring about the transformation of the world only when they get the cooperation of BKs who practice more purity (although it is a sanyasi-like purity) and do better seva. Having knowledge is a different thing and putting it to practical use is a different thing.
mbbhat
BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I am a Bk and a writer. I have been benefited a lot by the knowledge given in BK institution. I also have materials written totally on logic without BK knowledge. Anyone can get them as attachments for free by email.

Re: Flaws in PBK Philosophy

Post by mbbhat »

arjun wrote:1)but they can bring about the transformation of the world only when they get the cooperation of BKs who practice more purity (2)although it is a sanyasi-like purity) and do better seva. 3)Having knowledge is a different thing and putting it to practical use is a different thing.
1)The slogan of BKs is world transformation through Self transformation (and not by cooperation of somebody else). Does pbk phliosophy believes in this slogan?

2)Is present purity level of PBKs higher than BKs? If not, will their purity level become higher than BKs in the end?

3)Does this mean that PBKs fail to put their knowledge in practical use? If possible, explain more.
arjun
PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To exchange views with past and present members of BKWSU and its splinter groups.

Post by arjun »

1)The slogan of BKs is world transformation through Self transformation (and not by cooperation of somebody else). Does PBK phliosophy believes in this slogan?
Yes. Every Brahmin makes effort to become pure.
2)Is present purity level of PBKs higher than BKs? If not, will their purity level become higher than BKs in the end?
Neither BKs nor PBKs can claim at present that their level of purity is higher. But it does appear apparently that the purity level of BKs is higher than PBKs as the level of unity is more.
In the end I think they will become equal. But PBKs will be more woshipworthy as they recognized the practical part of the Father and helped him in His task of world transformation with their mind, body and wealth.
RudraPutra
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To share knowledge along with the groups and to bring truth in front of everyone
with a hope that this might enlighten the truth in front of the joined members with an acknowledgement of knowing ShivBaba in an accurate form....

Post by RudraPutra »

mbbhat wrote: 1)The slogan of BKs is world transformation through Self transformation (and not by cooperation of somebody else). Does PBK phliosophy believes in this slogan?
yes of course.....we do follow the same but we also believe what baba had said in Murli that "Sahyog se sukhmay sansar"("World of happiness through everyones support")

3)Does this mean that PBKs fail to put their knowledge in practical use? If possible, explain more.
1)
"Rudramala ke baad hoti hai vishnumala....yah rudramala phir vishnumala mein pironi hai yani Vishnu ke rajya mein jaate hai"--------Mu 22.2.97
"After rudra beads there is beads of Vishnu...this rudra beads than are added to Vishnu beads that is going to Vishnu's rule(or empire)"

2)
"Vijaymala ke manke ban na badi baat nahi hai;lekin baap ke simarne ke manke banna yahi khushnaseebi hai." --------A.V 20.5.74
"It is not a big thing to become bead of Vijaymala but to be a bead of remembrance of Father is the happiest thing"

3)
"Vishnu ki mala pravrutti marg ki hai"--------Mu 18.11.02
"Garland of Vishnu is of the couples(Lakshmi Narayan)"

4)
"Jodiyon ki mala hai.Single ki mala nahi hoti."--------Mu 8.9.68
"Garland is of couples.There is no garland of singles"

....here baba had said lot of things....
Rudramala is mala of ShivBaba that is Father(garland of the souls who will become Narayan) while Vishnumala or vijaymala is mala of the souls generally represented to the couples that is Lakshmi-Narayan but from 1) Murli point it is clearly understood that Rudramala gets added to vijaymala and then they form couple....so
Rudramala=group of Narayan.....R
Vijaymala=group of Lakshmi.....V
R+V=V....
...both are incomplete without each other and together they make each other complete....
mbbhat
BK

Post by mbbhat »

arjun wrote:1)Neither BKs nor PBKs can claim at present that their level of purity is higher. 2)But it does appear apparently that the purity level of BKs is higher than PBKs as the level of unity is more.
Dear Soul,
1)I did not ask you whether they claim or not or can claim or not. But will you please explain why one cannot claim? Does any Murli point says so? Or is this your own churning?

2)Is unity in PBKs really lesser than BKs? or does it again mean apparently?

Thanks a lot to rudraputra soul for Murli points.
arjun
PBK

Post by arjun »

mbbhat wrote:But will you please explain why one cannot claim?
Because making such claims (of purity) means that we are egotistic, whereas Baba has come to make us nirahankari (egoless).
2)Is unity in PBKs really lesser than BKs? or does it again mean apparently?
Apparently.
shivsena
ex-PBK
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To find out the absolute Truth.

Post by shivsena »

mbbhat wrote:Flaw No. 01)PBKs say their group(the 2.25 lakh PBK souls) will be better/best in knowledge and Yoga(remembrance). They will imbibe purity/dharna from the other group(2.25 lakh souls of BKs). They say that each group's deficiency will be compensated by the company of the other group.
Dear pbk brothers.

The teaching of PBKs that 2.25 lakh couples(ie 4.5 lakh souls) will survive the destruction...is this mentioned in any Murli or Vani or is it exclusively the teaching of advance knowledge; if we accept the theory that 4.5 lakh souls will give birth to twins, then doubling will mean that only 9 lakh souls will be present ; but since it is taught in basic knowledge that at the beginning of Satyug 9,16,108 souls will present on earth, then what about the 16108 souls... where do they come from ????

Also what is the criteria for selection of 4.5 lakh souls who will not leave bodies and 4.5 lakh souls who will leave bodies and take birth as twin children. Is there any criteria or is it random selection.

Can any pbk please clarify.
shivsena.
RudraPutra
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To share knowledge along with the groups and to bring truth in front of everyone
with a hope that this might enlighten the truth in front of the joined members with an acknowledgement of knowing ShivBaba in an accurate form....

Post by RudraPutra »

shivsena wrote: The teaching of PBKs that 2.25 lakh couples(ie 4.5 lakh souls) will survive the destruction...is this mentioned in any Murli or Vani or is it exclusively the teaching of Advanced Knowledge; if we accept the theory that 4.5 lakh souls will give birth to twins, then doubling will mean that only 9 lakh souls will be present ; but since it is taught in basic knowledge that at the beginning of Satyug 9,16,108 souls will present on earth, then what about the 16108 souls... where do they come from ????

Also what is the criteria for selection of 4.5 lakh souls who will not leave bodies and 4.5 lakh souls who will leave bodies and take birth as twin children. Is there any criteria or is it random selection.
....Murli POINTS
"Vaha vidhwa aadi bante hi nahi.Akaale mrityu hoti hi nahi."---------MU 10.3.74
"No one becomes widow there(at Satyug).Sudden death never happens"

"Satyug mein tum hi aapas mein Bhai-Bhen the.....dusra koi sambandh nahi"--------------MU 4.5.74
"In Satyug you all were brothers and sisters inter-se.....no other relations"

"Vaha ek-ek ko ek bachcha,ek bachchi ho to treta tak kitne ho jaayenge?"
"If there each each have one son,one daughter than how much it becomes in treta?"

......these Murli points might clear your doubt upto certain extent....talking about Radha and Krishna in Satyug.....it is said that there are no widows and hence Radha and Krishna will leave the body together(approx) and when they leave the body together they take rebirth together and hence they must be twins.....moreover each one couple is having one son and one daughter hence family of four.....so from population of 9 lac with four person from one family it means there are 4.5 lac parents(2.25 lac couples) and 4.5 lac childrens....

....now about 9 lac 16108 soul:-
in Murli it has been stated that
"Satyug aadi mein sankhya hogi 9,16,108.Phir aade upar Paramdham chale jaayenge."
"In the beginning of Satyug the population will 9,16,108.Then half of them go to Paramdham"
....now these half are from 16108....that is why in Murli it has been said
"16108 ki maala bahut badi hai.Anth mein jakar poori hogi.Treta ant tak itne prince princess bante hai.Kuch to nasha hai na.8 ki bhi nishani hai.Yah bilkul right hai.Tret ant mein itne 16108 prince princess hote hai.Shuru mein toh nahi honge.Pehle thode hote hai,phir vruddhi hoti jaati hai.Ve sabhi bante yaha hai."---------MU 9.5.73
"Garland of 16108 is very big.It gets completed at end.This many(souls) becomes prince princess at Treta end.Some spirit is there.Even 8 are having this symbol.This is absolutely right.At treta end 16108 prince princess are there.At the beginning they won't be there.First there are few,then it goes on growing.They all become(such)here.(cotton to)"
so it is clearly proved that at the beginning or before Satyug the population in soul terms are 9,16,108 but then many of them goes and till the end of the first birth of Satyug the population is 9 lac and the remaining of 16108 comes till the end of Tretayug....hope this works for you!!!
NOTE:I have tried to interpret the Murli stance to English on my strength so it is possible that it might be not accurate....so plzz go through accordingly....if any mistake is there i apologize for the same

If any of the members can interpret the above Murli in fine and better way atleast near to accuracy then plzz go ahead....
arjun
PBK

Re: Flaws in PBK philosophy.

Post by arjun »

"Satyug aadi mein sankhya hogi 9,16,108.Phir aade upar Paramdham chale jaayenge."
"In the beginning of Satyug the population will 9,16,108.Then half of them go to Paramdham"
Can you or any other member quote the actual Murli point with date which says that the population in the beginning of the Golden Age will be 9,16,108?
mbbhat
BK

Post by mbbhat »

RudraPutra wrote:....it is said that there are no widows and hence Radha and Krishna will leave the body together(approx) and when they leave the body together they take rebirth together and hence they must be twins
They need not be of same age.

The age(life span) of female can be 5 yrs lesser than the male. So male can take birth first, then 5 yrs afterwards, female may take birth. But death can happen together.

In the next birth, male will take birth as female and female as male. So that difference will be compensated.
mbbhat
BK

Post by mbbhat »

arjun wrote:Apparently.
If everything is apparently, then why is it said- PBKs need support of the other groups in dharna and service?
arjun
PBK

Post by arjun »

mbbhat wrote:If everything is apparently, then why is it said- PBKs need support of the other groups in dharna and service?
Apparently.
What else can I say when you do not want to understand anything and simply want to argue for the sake of arguement?
Your questions are like asking the BKs why are there only four/five Ages, why are there three personalities in Trimurti and not four.
mbbhat
BK

Post by mbbhat »

Thank you for your comment.

What I meant was, you have said- each group's deficiency is compensated by the other group in the end(not about need of support to establish heaven). Then how can that be just apparent?
mbbhat
BK

Post by mbbhat »

Flaw No. 02): Murli says mukrar(=fixed) rath(Chariot). But PBKs mis interpret the meaning and say permanent Chariot.