Request to OM PBKs.

An open forum for all ex-BKs, BKs, PBKs, ex-PBKs, Vishnu Party and ALL other Splinter Groups to post their queries to, and debate with, any member of any group congenially.
pbkindiana
PBK
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-BK

Re: Request to OM PBKs.

Post by pbkindiana »

shivsena wrote:

What bigger challenge can anyone dare and face, when i am openly challenging and proclaiming repeatedly that Advanced Knowledge is Krishna ki jhooti Gita, which is responsible for the downfall of the PBK family
are you implying that one shouldn't read advanced knowledge that is spoken by brahma Dada lekraj's soul but it is advisable to remember him to come in the category of 108? is not it hypocritical of you to condemn advanced knowledge but remember the personality who is interferring it? Also has every pbk left Baba Dixit for you to mention about the downfall of it. Anyway you have left and have you come into the category of 108 by leaving the pbk family?
and only those who have the courage and guts to prove this fact through Murli and Vani points will come in final 108.
Are you sure that those who have the courage and guts to prove facts through Murli and Vani points will come in the 108 or is it by pointing a finger at others or by banning harmless souls from this forum? Also do you have the guts to prove any direct Murli or Vani quotes that say to remember the dead( as you remember the dead personality of Brahma Baba) to come in the 108?
Is there any other challenge which you know which will enable a soul to come in 108.
Yes, AV 30/11/2007 -- "Until someone recognizes his true form and the true Father, they cannot attain complete purity or the power of truth."

Om Shanti -- indie.
gyanan
Affinity to the BKWSU: surrendered BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: share some baba knwledge with this unlimited bk family
Om Shanti....

Re: An important request to Veerendra Dev Dixit and/or AIVV memb

Post by gyanan »

prajapitha only brahmababa.....only one Father for human.....only one Chariot Krishna(1st birth,brahma last birth)
sachkhand
ex-PBK

Closing ceremony.

Post by sachkhand »

AUM Shanti.
Dear PBKs,
I think the closing ceremony of this drama will be done by Jagadamba. She will reveal Prajapita, The Father of Humanity, and hence ShivBaba too. Does anyone know when it will be possible?
Thanks.
Sanjeev.
arjun
PBK
Affinity to the BKWSU: PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To exchange views with past and present members of BKWSU and its splinter groups.

Re: Closing ceremony.

Post by arjun »

Dear Sachkhand Bhai,
Murlis say that mothers will open the gates of heaven. I have not heard Baba saying that Jagdamba will close the gate of hell.
Whom do you consider as Jagdamba?
Regards,
OGS,
Arjun
sachkhand
ex-PBK

Re: Closing ceremony.

Post by sachkhand »

AUM Shanti.
arjun wrote: Dear Sachkhand Bhai,
Murlis say that mothers will open the gates of heaven. I have not heard Baba saying that Jagdamba will close the gate of hell.
I think as both are to be done simultaneously, there is no much difference. The main thing which will lead to both the above mentioned things (i.e., closing of the gate of hell and opening of the gates of Heaven) is The Revealation of ShivBaba or The practical form of The GodFather i.e., Prajapita.
It is assumed that ShivBaba will never openly declare Himself as The GodFather. And also it is assumed that Prajapita will not openly accept his role.
Now, how can the children i.e., the whole of humanity know The Father of Humanity and The Supreme Father?
The only option left is The Mother i.e., Jagadamba. Because, if children are confused about their Father, mother is the only person to tell The Truth. She is the only reliable source.
And there is no question of any other proof when mother tells who is the Father. If any child asks proof to her mother, it is a shameful thing.
So, when mother tells who is the Father, there will be two groups. One which accepts the words of the mother and another which does not accept. Those who accept the words will be rewarded by the inheritance. And those who do not accept are the asuri children who will get punishment and then will get inheritance, but of low quality.
The asuri children will go to Shantidham, whereas virutous children will go to Sukhdham. This is what I feel. Because I have heard that it is said in Murlis that in the place of Shankar it is better to place Jagadamba.
arjun wrote: Whom do you consider as Jagdamba?
I do not want to be prejudiced. I am open to know The Truth.
Thanks.
Sanjeev.
arjun
PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To exchange views with past and present members of BKWSU and its splinter groups.

Post by arjun »

Murli points received from Baba in this regard:

"108 zimmedari ka taj pahanne vale manke hain. Jo BapDada aur devi parivar ke diltaktnasheen honge." (Av.dt. 25.5.70)
"108 are the beads who wear the crown of responsibility. They will be adorn the heart-throne of BapDada and divine family." (AV. Dated 25.5.70)

"108 ki mala me aur 16000 ki mala me aane ke chinha va nishaani kya hai? Jo yahan sada vijayee rahate hain, vahi vijay mala me aayenge. Isiliye vaijayanti mala naam padta hai. Jo kabhi - kabhi ke vijayi hai ve 16000 ki mala me aayenge." (Av.dt. 11.10.75 pg 139)
"What will be the sign or indication of being included in the rosary of 108 and the rosary of 16000? Only those who are always victorious here will come in the rosary of victory. This is why the name Vaijayanti mala (rosary of victory) is coined. Those who are victorious sometimes will come in the rosary of 16000." (AV dated 11.10.75, pg.139)
RudraPutra
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To share knowledge along with the groups and to bring truth in front of everyone
with a hope that this might enlighten the truth in front of the joined members with an acknowledgement of knowing ShivBaba in an accurate form....

Post by RudraPutra »

shivsena wrote: The words spoken by Baba Dixit to sachkhand Bhai is one more convincing proof that these words were not spoken by God ShivBaba but it was a manushya's procastination about another soul; God ShivBaba would never see negative qualities of any soul
....sorry shivsena Bhai.....objection again from my side....
Baba in Murli had quoted lots of negative things what we had accepted for 63 births....for example "Tum kaam chita par baith kaale bane ho"....is not this sentence trying to reflect our negativity?....dear brother truth is truth and ShivBaba had said in Murli that "Main tumhe Ram aur Ravan dono ka parichay deta hoon"....please see to that without comparison no one accepts anything ....that is why we accept day as positive when we compare it with night which is negative.....so ShivBaba does the same....
[ avaykt Vani says : "Bap kabhi bhi kissi atma se dil-shikast nahin hote; Bap hamesha bacchon ko unchi nazar se dekhte hain"] ;so it is only manushya(soul) who sees fault in another soul. A glass half-full of water can be seen as half-empty and half-full as per the individual soul. Supreme Soul ShivBaba will never see the negative qualities in a person, leave alone mention it.
about the Murli point what you had quoted.... dear it is true that ShivBaba kabhi dil shikast nahi hote.....because he has complete gyaan which says everyone in this world are playing their role perfectly...so drama is kalyankari,right?
in Murli it has been said that "Ab baap aakar tumhe sahi aur galat ka pehchaan dete hai.Maya ne tumhe aaj poora patit banaya hai.Baap aaya hai tumhe patit se pavan banane"....now if baba don't see our fault,he might be seeing us as flawless then please explain me why he has to be here?...
even you yourself are using the sentences from Murli where ShivBaba had said negativity about Maya and you are wrongly using that point saying that ShivBaba had told such negative points about Krishna.....sorry brother but you are falling on your own ground....
shivsena
ex-PBK
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To find out the absolute Truth.

Post by shivsena »

Dear rudraputra.

Whatever Shiva speaks in Murlis is in general for all souls(as per drama plan) and not for any one soul in particular. In the case of sachkhand Bhai, Baba dixit made a negative prediction and that is enough proof for any logical person to decide that it is not God ShivBaba saying that but it is manushya guru who is predicting the future of a soul.

Also if you think you are defending Baba dixit as God ShivBaba by quoting from Murli points the please answer to this query: it is said in Murlis that "ShivBaba kabhi kissi ko dukh nahin dete. ShivBaba toh hai hi dukh-harta sukh-karta"; but many of the senior surrendered PBKs have experienced physical and mental torture inside the ashram and have left the so called Yagya and Baba dixit is completely oblivious to these happenings; so is it not a case of giving dukh (this cannot be an act of merciful God ShivBaba). If one surrenders to God completely then God is responsible for the soul's well being, if not, then HE is not GOD.(or stop projecting that He is God)

shivsena.
RudraPutra
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To share knowledge along with the groups and to bring truth in front of everyone
with a hope that this might enlighten the truth in front of the joined members with an acknowledgement of knowing ShivBaba in an accurate form....

Post by RudraPutra »

Dear shiv sena Bhai,
just go through the below quote
sachkhand wrote:Later Veerendra Dev Dixit was sitting in the room and I too was there and might be one or two others. And Veerendra Dev Dixit just said (as if to himself), "arey, yah to glani karega" meaning Oh, he will do glani(I did not find meaning in English, but I think it means harm or ruin or bring bad reputation or downfall). It appeared to me that it was said about me. And I could not beleive and felt sad, how is it that I will do such a thing. And I prayed that let this not happen.
....see it appeared so....so it is just a waste of time to stop at this topic and try to bring something new...here sachkhand himself is clarifying that he had taken those words personally irrespect of the situation whether the words used were for him or not....
shivsena wrote: Whatever Shiva speaks in Murlis is in general for all souls(as per drama plan) and not for any one soul in particular. In the case of sachkhand Bhai, Baba dixit made a negative prediction and that is enough proof for any logical person to decide that it is not God ShivBaba saying that but it is manushya guru who is predicting the future of a soul.
....brother shiv sena i think it is not good enough for any of us to have long chat and trying to prove who is Father or any such topics based on the same or for the purpose why we are here only on a mere story of what sachkhand had said.....talking silly on remarks of manushya is nothing but killing the time for stupidity....let not try to squeeze it more....
NOTE:plzzz sachkhand don't take it as of i have ignored you or your views...i have read your experience but for me i cannot comment on it as i was not at all present on that environment....so just trying to remain neutral neither accepting nor rejecting....i am just trying to make shivsena focus on the topic.....if still you think i am harsh i apologize for it...
Also if you think you are defending Baba dixit as God ShivBaba by quoting from Murli points the please answer to this query: it is said in Murlis that "ShivBaba kabhi kissi ko dukh nahin dete. ShivBaba toh hai hi dukh-harta sukh-karta"; but many of the senior surrendered PBKs have experienced physical and mental torture inside the ashram and have left the so called Yagya and Baba dixit is completely oblivious to these happenings; so is it not a case of giving dukh (this cannot be an act of merciful God ShivBaba). If one surrenders to God completely then God is responsible for the soul's well being, if not, then HE is not GOD.(or stop projecting that He is God)
....your quote seems to be an output of your or your beloved brothers or sister's frustration(who left the Yagya)....well let it be
...it is true that ShivBaba never ever gives sorrow....it is the hisaab kitaab of each and every soul that makes us feel sorrow....what ShivBaba is having connection with this?....we had created or started the hisaab kitaab or account with the souls and we have to close it.....do you think you are having any other alternative process for this?
....i am sorry brother but i realy feel pity on you with your such type of childish comments.....this knowledge of hisaab-kitaab is not a new one....we are been made aware of this right from the basic
...what do you mean by complete surrender?....to leave Yagya doesn't show the completeness dear.....and how do you know that they had completely surrendered themselves?....god's knowledge tells us that "hisaab-kitaab sab yahi chukt hona hai" ....gyaan gives us power or builds the power to face the situation but it doesn't mean that situation won't arise....gyaan is seen or tested at the real time of exam....and i think whoever are the nominees for leaving the Yagya are the one who lost the game....or atleast had unmasked themself who just commented to be or as complete surrender but failed when time asked...

Sorry shivsena Bhai but i think it is better to talk something meaningful rather than jumping on anyones experience of what so.....better we stick with Murli and let our purpose of having chat come out with result into a good output which would not only help us but the whole members.....hope you won't mind...
shivsena
ex-PBK
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To find out the absolute Truth.

Post by shivsena »

Dear rudraputra.

Are you trying to say that all those who experienced dukh by coming into advance knowledge given by ShivBaba(as per PBKs) had dukh ka hisab-kitaab with ShivBaba and that is why they are experiencing dukh; all surrendered sisters including Maa who left were suffering because they had karmic accounts with ShivBaba; is this what advance knowledge is all about ie settling debts with ShivBaba.

shivsena.
RudraPutra

Post by RudraPutra »

shivsena wrote: Are you trying to say that all those who experienced dukh by coming into Advanced Knowledge given by ShivBaba(as per PBKs) had dukh ka hisab-kitaab with ShivBaba and that is why they are experiencing dukh; all surrendered Sisters including Maa who left were suffering because they had karmic accounts with ShivBaba; is this what Advanced Knowledge is all about ie settling debts with ShivBaba.
....i don't know are you purposely taking it wrong or you are really not able to understand what i wanna say?..."Pehle tum kitne moorkh the.Kehte the bhagwan hi sukh deta hai aur bhagwan hi dukh deta hai.Arey bhagwan toh sirf raasta batata hai baaki sukh aur dukh toh tumhe apne apne karmon ke aadhar pe milta hai.Haan baap raasta batata hai."....your topic of converstaion is reaching the level of stupidity dear. Baba had always said "Yeh brahma ko khaasi aati hai toh kai bachche moonjh jaate hai.Kehte hai bhagwan jis tan mein aaya use khaasi kaise hogi.Arey yah brahma ka hisaab kitaab hai.Chukt toh karna hi padega.Baaki baap kya kar sakte hai."....so dear, hisaab kitaab is there for all souls except SHIV bindi baap.ShivBaba had told that "Pakke pakke shreemat par chalne se tum kabhi dukhi nahi ho sakte."....so this is there personal problem.....and i want you to rectify your sentence stating "all surrendered sisters"....thi is not so.....plzzzz with hand few of examples you cannot target the whole surrendered group...how could you do so?....and for Maa...in Murli it had been said that "Biwi mare toh halwa khao.Amma mare toh halwa khao."....so there should be some practical example and Maa had just played the best of it.....and moreover whatever any soul is doing, either accepting baba or rejecting baba, is kalyankari from drama point of view....
see shivsena Bhai i had mentioned once that i expect you as well as everyone to have a sensible chat in this forum because this is why i am here and hope majority of the members too....but if only hearsay words and one's experience about their pain or joy or whatever, is the main source of attraction then i think we have to stop chit chatting and start chanting on those hearsay experience or atleast new forum should be started for this.....no Murli nothing....
....even we pbk's who are with baba today also have our wonderful experience of how baba had played the role right from beginning and how we all experience him to be the one as permanent Chariot od SHIV.....but still i have never mentioned anyones experience till now because baba in Murli had said that "Gyaanitu bachche gyaan ke adhaar par hi chalte hai,Bhakti ke adhaar pe nahi"...and i am here to have chat with those souls who prefer and believe Murli than the rest of these types of stuff...
NOTE:Here i am not trying to disrespect anyones feelings or being rude for nothing.....i am just trying to filter the chat forum so that only the Murli based chat or something similar things be a part or source of dicussion rather than anyone's hearsay.....for rest i have no objection against the sharing of experiences but if those experiences are used without any Murli points to prove something than i think that this won't be a fair chat....
Murli says "Kai bacche brahmaniyon se naraaz hokar baba se rooth jaate hai.Baba ka class bhi nahi karte.Khat bhi nahi likhte.Baba se roothkar tumhe kya milega."....hope no clarification required ...
....short example from Ramayan since it's your favorite topic.....Surpanakha herself was the reason for the cut of her nose but she complained Ravan that she has been abused by Ram or Ram tried to sexually exploit her and stupid Ravan believed those meaningless statements of Surpanakha....
....i request you not to repeat what Ravan did.....thanx
sachkhand
ex-PBK

Post by sachkhand »

AUM Shanti.
RudraPutra wrote:NOTE:plzzz sachkhand don't take it as of i have ignored you or your views...i have read your experience but for me i cannot comment on it as i was not at all present on that environment....so just trying to remain neutral neither accepting nor rejecting....i am just trying to make shivsena focus on the topic.....if still you think i am harsh i apologize for it...
Dear RudraPutra,
You have the right to ignore. Also it is better to focus on the main issue of the topic rather than discussing something unimportant. You can express your feelings as they are rather than being sugar coated and I do not take it seriously. But please do not write which you feel is not true, and if you are writing about me or my experiences or views, you have the right to disagree but please tell me where I am wrong and how.
I think Shivsena is trying to prove an important point, but as the experience I have written is personal and has no proofs and also is not directly said, I think it cannot be considered as something solid.
Thanks.
Sanjeev.
RudraPutra

Post by RudraPutra »

sachkhand wrote: You have the right to ignore. Also it is better to focus on the main issue of the topic rather than discussing something unimportant. You can express your feelings as they are rather than being sugar coated and I do not take it seriously. But please do not write which you feel is not true, and if you are writing about me or my experiences or views, you have the right to disagree but please tell me where I am wrong and how.
....dear brother please make me clear the above colored statement....have i written anything which is untrue? plzzz bring to my notice.....if there any....
I think Shivsena is trying to prove an important point, but as the experience I have written is personal and has no proofs and also is not directly said, I think it cannot be considered as something solid.
...yes definitely.....thanx to understand me and mainly the purpose of this forum for all....hope shivsena too take it as positive as how you have taken....
sachkhand
ex-PBK

Post by sachkhand »

AUM Shanti.
RudraPutra wrote: ....dear Brother please make me clear the above colored statement....have i written anything which is untrue? plzzz bring to my notice.....if there any....
I am requesting for your future posts or replies. I have not read all your previous replies, have read just a few. I beleive that you write only what you feel is true. But sometimes we write just to prove ourself, although we know that what we are writing is false. Now please do not ask me who writes like this. We have to be careful and judge ourselves.
Thanks.
Sanjeev.
RudraPutra

Post by RudraPutra »

sachkhand wrote: I am requesting for your future posts or replies. I have not read all your previous replies, have read just a few. I beleive that you write only what you feel is true. But sometimes we write just to prove ourself, although we know that what we are writing is false. Now please do not ask me who writes like this. We have to be careful and judge ourselves.
....well we all are here to put our views what we feel is true...so it's obvious that till there is no cross questioning or counter attack the things will remain as mystery as how it is now.....but yes if we are doing this purposely or just pretending to believe untruth as truth then you might be correct in your words....
Definitely i won't ask you about someone's writing methodolgy ...
...and thanx for making the content clear....