Our Gurus are not Gurus ...

Mainly DEDICATED to Ex-BKs.
A neutral forum for congenial discussions and reservations related to the Godly Knowledge between ALL parties.
fluffy bunny
ex-BKWSU
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: ex-BK. Interested in historical revisionism, failed predictions and abuse within the BK movement.

Our Gurus are not Gurus ...

Post by fluffy bunny »

From a discussion we had a long time ago ... repeat after me ... "our gurus are not gurus".
BK 'we-are-not-gurus' Gurus
bk-gurus.jpg
An honest Guru
guru.jpg
guru.jpg (22.76 KiB) Viewed 12830 times
So, honestly, what is the difference ... except the real gurus have LESS flowers!

(Mental note: do not become a guru ... become a florist instead. Gurus come and go but florists will always be in demand!)

Have fun! Anything interesting happening ... any new revelations?
arjun
PBK
Affinity to the BKWSU: PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To exchange views with past and present members of BKWSU and its splinter groups.

Re: Our Gurus are not Gurus ...

Post by arjun »

Dear ex-l,
Hello. Nice to see u writing on this forum after a long gap.
As regards the picture of BK Dadis (alias gurus) that you have uploaded, it is nothing new for the post-1969 BKs. It has been happening in the BK world for the last four decades. It is for the BKs to think and churn whether they wish to follow and serve the gurus or whether they wish to seek the Sadguru.
OGS,
Arjun
mbbhat
BK
Affinity to the BKWSU: BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I am a Bk and a writer. I have been benefited a lot by the knowledge given in BK institution. I also have materials written totally on logic without BK knowledge. Anyone can get them as attachments for free by email.

Post by mbbhat »

This is drama.

Drama is variety.

Some should do mistakes in order to get lower state in heaven.

I had raised this matter to around five BK Centre-in-Charges.

But Baba has also said- Bhagavaan ke ghar may jo nyaay maangtaa hai, vah bhi bikaari hai= One who demands/begs justice in house of God is also a beggar.

Because drama is so powerful that it gives right post for any deserved soul.

This human worship in BkSWU makes me happy and sad. Happy because I feel I can overtake them. Sad, because it is bad for BKWSU and I love BKWSU as equal to Baba.

But when it is Baba's task, why should I bother? So the result is happiness.
---
Baba has come to establish Kingdom, not just Kings. So there are varieties of posts.
---
Hi dear ex- soul,

My sweet remembrances to you if you accept.

Thank you
bansy

Post by bansy »

I agree with ex-l.

Being connected with anything with the BKWSU is a matter of beng with Gurus, even if you deny the fact. If the students accept that the Seniors are acting like Gurus, then they are taking instructiuons from gurus, as well as from Shiv Baba. So they are under the unfluence of gurus under the influence of ShivBaba. Denial is a conflict that one's inner self opposes because it is conflict and against freedom of one's soul. But BKs will go under such denial, and even though BKs can be neither impartial nor partial to having gurus or not in their own sphere, the fact is that there are gurus in the BKWSU has become accepted fact that it really exists. So that is the guru drama BKs have to live with continue to live under.

A BK cannot get away from the aspect that these "gurus" also study the same Murlis and teachings from Shiv Baba, like all other BKs who wish to deny such gurus exist. It is not of consequence whether these gurus study better or worse than another student or are pure or not, the fact is that these gurus live and feed together in the same BK family and thus such souls will be their influence in this birth and in future births. A BK who denies these gurus now is simply agreeing that they have to one day share their fate with such gurus in the future.
arjun
PBK
Affinity to the BKWSU: PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To exchange views with past and present members of BKWSU and its splinter groups.

Post by arjun »

mbbhat wrote:Some should do mistakes in order to get lower state in heaven.
In the advance knowledge ShivBaba says that those who enjoy kingship here do not get it there and those who remain a sevadhari (like the most obedient Father) become kings there.
I had raised this matter to around five BK Centre-in-Charges.

I appreciate your courage, but it is difficult to change a sanskar which has become deep-rooted since the demise of Brahma Baba in 1969.

I recently happened to witness one such scene when I attended a cultural programme cum sister.Shivani's programme organized by the local BK center. It was after more than a decade that I sat for such a long time in a BK programme because I had invited one of my colleagues who is a great fan of Sister Shivani (whose daily interviews on TV channels are quite popular in India).

In order to cash-in on the popularity of Sister Shivani, the BKs organized a musical evening with some BK brothers singing popular Hindi songs from the path of Bhakti, deshbhakti and BK Gyan. But the BK songs were modified to praise Sister Shivani as a mother while completely ignoring another Dadi sitting on the stage.

There was a huge crowd which had come in time at about 5.30 PM, but little did they know that their patience will be tested to the ultimate level before they get to listen to Sister Shivani. The ground was small but the orchestra was so loud that it was impossible to sit comfortably. Instead of understanding the feelings of the public, they continued to test their patience for full three hours. When I was a BK about 15 years ago, cultural programme in such public programmes used to be limited to just one or two songs or dances, but devoting 3/4th of the time to such loud, disturbing music while sidelining the main agenda is perhaps not good. Or may be I have become a misfit in the modern way of enjoying public programmes.

Sister Shivani was allowed to speak only after all others on the dias had finished speaking at about 8.30 PM. Although her speech was worth listening, but as my colleague had come from a far-off place, we had to leave at about 9 PM. Since the public had come basically to hear Sister Shivani most of the audience sat till we left.

Although the public liked what Sister Shivani spoke in her calm and sweet voice, yet she did not utter the name of ShivBaba as long as I was listening. She spoke only about how to remove tensions in daily life.

Regards,
OGS,
Arjun
john morgan
ex-BK

Post by john morgan »

Valid points have been made at this pro-bk/pbk forum.

Could it be that ex-l is using this forums hospitality in a manner that he discourages at .info? :prize:
mbbhat
BK
Affinity to the BKWSU: BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I am a Bk and a writer. I have been benefited a lot by the knowledge given in BK institution. I also have materials written totally on logic without BK knowledge. Anyone can get them as attachments for free by email.

Post by mbbhat »

bansy wrote: A BK who denies these gurus now is simply agreeing that they have to one day share their fate with such gurus in the future.
Yes, this is right. I have no better choice than that.

Even Baba says, - I am bound in drama.

To be satisfied by others, to become uninfluenced by others, is the best thing.

Everything and everybody in this drama has to be respected. Even God says namaste to the most impure souls in this drama.

undeerstanding drama is a great challenge to any actor.

But when one becomes actor conscious, all these high - low positions become immaterial.

Even if a sister incharge orders me (with body consciouness), I follow the order smilingly. But if I feel that her order is against srimat and will do more negative than positive, I straightly disgaree and take myself away from that matter.

Sometimes I even comment openly.

{Eg:- Just two weeks back, there was an opening ceremony of a BK's newly built house. While Brahma Bhojan, the zonal incharge started praising the taste of the bhojan. I commented to a Bk standing near by such that she could hear properly- our intellect should go to Baba and not materials , today Baba had said- tumhen padaarthon may aasakti nahin honi chahiye(On that day, Baba had said in Murli- children you should not have any interest in materials= tumhen padaarthon may aasakti nahin honi chahiye).

I had uttered the sentences thrice. She got upset. but she could not do anything. At present, my relation with her is bad. But I take some risks.

Some senior BK brothers also got angry with me. But my aim is not to fight with them. My goal is not to make BKWSU perfect. Because there is nothing more perfect than drama. But when I see something highly wrong and totally foolishness actions, I feel it is better(sometimes, respeosibilty, or just game) to raise voice to some extent.

Once more- all is drama.

Thanks to all.

in remembrance of baba,

mbbhat
shivshankar
working towards unification
Affinity to the BKWSU: reforming BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: dharna

Post by shivshankar »

Hello everybody. I hope you all had good summer holidays as well as I did:)
Something pushed me to visit this forum again.

As this is an informational forum, where we are calculating and sharing information to each other and from each over, I want to participate in that entertainig business if nobody minds of course.

As for pictures in the first post. They need no comments. But they are not good or bad indeed. As Mbbhat said it is just drama, so this pictures are OK. There are gurus in BKWSU now. There shouldn't be any gurus in BKWSU. There should be brothers and sisters(if you want) who are more elevated (had more good qualities) and who teach by their own example. But there will be kings and servants in the Golden Age. So there are gurus and their worshipers in BKWSU now. But not all of gurus will be kings, but all worshipers will be servants.

All I had and will post here is only IMHO of course.