HIV/AIDS & Brahma Kumaris

DEDICATED to BKs.
For those involved with the Brahma Kumaris, to discuss issues about the BKWSU in a free and open manner.
arjun-one
Affinity to the BKWSU: BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: participate in the forums, know new people around the world following Gyan

HIV/AIDS & Brahma Kumaris

Post by arjun-one »

Hello All

Recently I knew that a Brahma Kumar called Neville Hodgkinson wrote a book called: "AIDS; The Failure of Contemporary Science"

"In this paradigm-shattering investigation into the origins of the HIV theory, Neville Hodgkinson offers a serious scientific challenge to the belief that AIDS is caused by a lethal new virus."

read more about it here:http://www.virusmyth.com/aids/books/nhbfailure.htm

i wonder if someone know what the official position about HIV/AIDS is for BKWSU ? or if some1 knows more about it.

thanks!
arjun
PBK
Affinity to the BKWSU: PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To exchange views with past and present members of BKWSU and its splinter groups.

Re: HIV/AIDS & Brahma Kumaris

Post by arjun »

Dear arjun-one,
Om Shanti and welcome to the forum. I hope you will enjoy participating in the discussions. It is refreshing to see a BK writing in the BK forum after many months.
Regards,
On Godly Service,
Arjun