Queries to BKs and mbBhat Bhai.

An open forum for all ex-BKs, BKs, PBKs, ex-PBKs, Vishnu Party and ALL other Splinter Groups to post their queries to, and debate with, any member of any group congenially.
mbbhat
BK
Affinity to the BKWSU: BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I am a Bk and a writer. I have been benefited a lot by the knowledge given in BK institution. I also have materials written totally on logic without BK knowledge. Anyone can get them as attachments for free by email.

Re: Queries to BKs and mbBhat Bhai.

Post by mbbhat »

shivsena wrote:[According to Murlis, there is only one sikki-ladda child of ShivBaba and that is Brahma; now the question remains who is this personified ShivBaba and who is this sikki-ladda child Brahma.
dear soul,

I had asked you what is your belief in this matter. You did not reply. It is OK.

According to Murlis, Brahma's part had already begun. So how can it be just for a second?
shivsena
ex-PBK
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To find out the absolute Truth.

Post by shivsena »

mbbhat wrote:
According to Murlis, Brahma's part had already begun. So how can it be just for a second?
If brahma's part has already begun, then which year was it started...was it in 1937 or 1947 or in 1965 when Sakar Murlis were narrated.
I also do not know how it can be for one second; i just quoted what the Murli says:"brahma so Vishnu in one second"; just as it is said in Murlis "manushya se devta in one second". This riddle has to be solved.

shivsena.
mbbhat
BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I am a Bk and a writer. I have been benefited a lot by the knowledge given in BK institution. I also have materials written totally on logic without BK knowledge. Anyone can get them as attachments for free by email.

Post by mbbhat »

shivsena wrote:1)If Brahma's part has already begun, then which year was it started...was it in 1937 or 1947 or in 1965 when Sakar Murlis were narrated.

2)I also do not know how it can be for one second; i just quoted what the Murli says:"Brahma so Vishnu in one second"; just as it is said in Murlis "manushya se devta in one second". This riddle has to be solved.
Dear Soul,

1) Will it make any difference on the issue (in a second) if it started in either 1937 or 1947?

2)Thank You for the honest reply.
shivsena
ex-PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To find out the absolute Truth.

Post by shivsena »

mbbhat wrote:
1) Will it make any difference on the issue (in a second) if it started in either 1937 or 1947?2)Thank You for the honest reply.
Dear bhat Bhai.

It may not make any difference on the issue of one second, but it will certainly make a difference of 10 years towards the end of Sangamyug (which may be a very testing 10 year period for the patience of BKs/PBKs/others who seem to be tired and are waiting anxiously for the Sangamyug to end.) :-?

shivsena.
mbbhat
BK

Post by mbbhat »

Dear Soul,
I agree with that. But since we were discussing about BRAHMA SO Vishnu IN SECOND, I replied like that.
shivsena
ex-PBK

Post by shivsena »

Dear bhat Bhai.

Why is 18th jan. (when BB left his body) known as "Smriti-divas so samarthi-divas".
I have been churning about this lately but not able to understand it at all.
Can you please give your views and bk point of view.

shivsena.
mbbhat
BK

Post by mbbhat »

I feel-
As the smruti(remembrance) so is the samarthi(success).

Till Jan 18th, there was ups and downs in smruti of Brahma Baba. There was fight with Maya. On that day- he conquered Maya and his smruti( soul conscious stage) became 100% natural.
shivsena
ex-PBK

Post by shivsena »

mbbhat wrote: On that day- he conquered Maya and his smruti( soul conscious stage) became 100% natural.
Soul-conscious stage: is it to be achieved while remaining in the body or after leaving the body??? ....does every soul who leaves the body become soul-conscious??

shivsena.
mbbhat
BK

Post by mbbhat »

shivsena wrote:1)Soul-conscious stage: is it to be achieved while remaining in the body or after leaving the body??? ....2)does every soul who leave the body become soul-conscious??
1)While remaining in body.

2)No.
shivsena
ex-PBK

Post by shivsena »

So how can Dada Lekhraj be said to have achieved soul-conscious state as he left his body due to heart attack. A soul conscious individual(yogi) can never die of heart attack.

shivsena.
mbbhat
BK

Post by mbbhat »

shivsena wrote:1)So how can Dada Lekhraj be said to have achieved soul-conscious state as he left his body due to heart attack. 2)A soul conscious individual(yogi) can never die of heart attack.
1)Heart attack is for body, need not be for mind! Soul is not part of body! It is entirely different than body. It depends on state of mind and NOT OF BODY! Body conscious people can see just body. What can I say?

2)Who had said this? Is this your own statement or Murli point? Even if there is Murli point, the meaning could be- One should not get upset by anything. Arey- This could be one of the ISHAARAAs dear Soul.

Gud jaaney, gud ki gothri jaaney. So praise is just for ShivBaba and Brahma Baba!

Anyhow, I appreciate your thinkings. All the best.

Thanks to Baba and you.