Special meeting due to Incidents that took place in Madhuban

Mainly DEDICATED to Ex-BKs.
A neutral forum for congenial discussions and reservations related to the Godly Knowledge between ALL parties.
arjun
PBK
Affinity to the BKWSU: PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To exchange views with past and present members of BKWSU and its splinter groups.

Re: Special meeting due to Incidents that took place in Madhuban

Post by arjun »

shivsena wrote:PBKs are not fools; they are asking queries based on their individual intellect level, but they are certainly being made fools(like in april fool) by the ambiguious answers given by Baba Dixit.
Also can you show me a single cd where all the discussion is based solely on Murli and Vani points and if at all there will be one cd(where queries are relevant) for every 10 cds where all the discussion is based on Bhakti-marg.
Once again, it is your ego which you have presented in the form of above words.
There are more than 700 Discussion CDs till date. Have you seen all of them?
Anyway, I am producing a list of difficult questions (including those asked by you) presented to ShivBaba (through Baba Dixit) in the PBK Section as a separate thread. But I know you will still not accept that PBKs can ask logical questions. Probably you are the only one who can ask logical questions and give logical answers in the world.
shivsena
ex-PBK
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To find out the absolute Truth.

Re: Special meeting due to Incidents that took place in Madhuban

Post by shivsena »

arjun wrote: Anyway, I am producing a list of difficult questions (including those asked by you) presented to ShivBaba (through Baba Dixit) in the PBK Section as a separate thread. But I know you will still not accept that PBKs can ask logical questions. Probably you are the only one who can ask logical questions and give logical answers in the world.
Dear arjun Bhai.

It is just a question of perception: you may feel that 90% queries are logical and i feel that 90% of queries asked by PBKs are not on basis of Murli points. On this forum many souls like ex-l, john, new knowledge, sachkhand etc have been asking logical queries and there are a few PBKs also who are asking logical queries, but you seem to be baised against me as i am openly opposing advance knowledge.

shivsena.