Interesting quotes, stories and information

For newcomers to the BKWSU, AIVV and this forum.
arjun
PBK
Affinity to the BKWSU: PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To exchange views with past and present members of BKWSU and its splinter groups.

Re: Interesting stories and information

Post by arjun »

Drop of water falls on lake it loses identity, if falls on lotus it shines, if on shell it becomes pearl, drop is the same but company matters.

(From an SMS sent to me by a friend)
bansy
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-BK

Post by bansy »

Which is more beautiful, the full moon in the sky , or the full moon being reflected off a still lake ?

What happens when there is thought ? There is a ripple on the lake.
arjun
PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To exchange views with past and present members of BKWSU and its splinter groups.

Post by arjun »

Arguement wins the situation but loses the person. So never argue with your loved ones, bcoz situation is not important than the person you love.

(From an SMS sent to me by a friend)
arjun
PBK

Post by arjun »

Call people by name. The sweetest music to anyone's ears is the sound of his/her own name.

(From an email sent to me by a friend)
arjun
PBK

Post by arjun »

Be alert to give service.....What we do for others counts most in life.

arjun
PBK

Post by arjun »

If you see someone without a smile, give them one of yours.

arjun
PBK

Post by arjun »

Learn to understand first and to be understood second.

arjun
PBK

Post by arjun »

Don't underestimate the power of a touch, a smile, a kind word, a listening ear, an honest compliment, or the smallest act of caring, all of which have the potential to turn a life around.

arjun
PBK

Post by arjun »

Life ends when u stop dreaming, hope ends when you stop believing, love ends when you stop caring, friendship ends when you stop sharing.

arjun
PBK

Post by arjun »

Every moment, every situation, every issue and every concern has a positive side. Find it and bring it to life.

arjun
PBK

Post by arjun »

Be genuinely interested in people, if you try, you can like everybody, and everybody will like you.

arjun
PBK

Post by arjun »

When you find a dream inside your heart, don't ever let it go. For dreams are the tiny seeds from which beautiful tomorrows grow.

arjun
PBK

Re: Interesting quotes, stories and information

Post by arjun »

Believe in your dreams. Your smile is your best friend. Make it someone else's too. Be happy, it is one way of being wise.

arjun
PBK

Post by arjun »

Innumerable are the names of God; but if a choice were to be made of one, it would be Sat or Satya, that is, Truth. Hence, verily, Truth is God. - Mahatma Gandhi

(quoted from a book titled 'A thought for the day - Anand T. Hingorani')
arjun
PBK

Post by arjun »

Realization of Truth is not at all possible without Ahimsa (non-violence). That is why it has been said that Ahimsa is the supreme dharma (duty). - Mahatma Gandhi

(quoted from a book titled 'A thought for the day - Anand T. Hingorani')