Recordings of Murli

DEDICATED to BKs.
For those involved with the Brahma Kumaris, to discuss issues about the BKWSU in a free and open manner.
arjun
PBK
Affinity to the BKWSU: PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To exchange views with past and present members of BKWSU and its splinter groups.

Re: Recordings of Murli

Post by arjun »

shivsena wrote:First of all i have not read any Murli which says that there were some BK Sisters who used to give directions to Mama-Baba.
There are many such points in the original unedited Murlis published by BKs before 1969, but since the present day BKs will believe only in the latest edited and manipulated Murlis published by BKWSU, I am producing one such Murli quote:
"Achchey-achchey bachchey 5-10 varsh rahkar achchey-achchey part bajaatey hain, fir haar kha letey hain. Yah hai yuddh sthal. Baap ki Yaad toh kabhi bhi nahi chodni chahiye. Yaad kam honay say badaa bhaari nuksaan ho jaataa hai. Bahut bachchon ko Maya nay jeet liya. Ekdam kachcha kha gayi. Ajgar nay jaisey hap kar liya. Tum maharathi bantey ho fir Maya giraakar ekdam hap kar leti hai. Achchey-achchey firstclass dhyaan may jaaney valley, jinkay direction par ma-baap bhi part bajaatey thay, aaj vah hain nahee. Kya hua? Koi baat may sanshay aa gaya." (BKs dwara prakaashit revised Sakar Murli taareekh 06.06.08, pg 2)

“Nice children play nice parts for 5-10 years and then accept defeat. This is a warfield. We should never forget the Father. We suffer a lot of loss if the remembrance is less. Maya has gained victory over many children. It gobbled them raw. It is as if the python gobbled them. You become maharathis; then Maya makes you fall and gobbles you up immediately. Nice first class (children) who used to go into trance, on whose directions even the mother and the Father used to play their parts don’t exist today. What happened? They got a doubt in some matter." (Revised Sakar Murli dated 06.06.08, pg 2 published by BKs)

But I don't think you will accept even this Murli because you have covered your eyes (of intellect) like Gandhari of Mahabharata fame and want to simply prove the entire BK/PBK knowledge as false.
shivsena
ex-PBK
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To find out the absolute Truth.

Post by shivsena »

arjun wrote: “Nice children play nice parts for 5-10 years and then accept defeat. This is a warfield. We should never forget the Father. We suffer a lot of loss if the remembrance is less. Maya has gained victory over many children. It gobbled them raw. It is as if the python gobbled them. You become maharathis; then Maya makes you fall and gobbles you up immediately. Nice first class (children) who used to go into trance, on whose directions even the mother and the Father used to play their parts don’t exist today. What happened? They got a doubt in some matter." (Revised Sakar Murli dated 06.06.08, pg 2 published by BKs)
Who are these nise first class children(are they being refered to as 3 murtis in the beginning) who used to give directions to Mama-baba ...are these children the original 3 murti.... it is said in Murlis that those who go in trance are under the influence of Maya and it does mean entry of Shiva. There is absolutely no connection between trance messengers and entry of Shiva.

So the Murli point you have quoted contradicts the advance philosophy that there were 3 souls in whom Shiva used to enter to give directions to Mama-baba(DL and Mama).

shivsena.
arjun
PBK
Affinity to the BKWSU: PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To exchange views with past and present members of BKWSU and its splinter groups.

Post by arjun »

So the Murli point you have quoted contradicts the advance philosophy that there were 3 souls in whom Shiva used to enter to give directions to Mama-Baba.
If you don't respect even the Sakar Murli points I cannot discuss anything more on this topic. You are free to have your own beliefs and write on this topic.
With regards,
OGS,
Arjun
shivsena
ex-PBK
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To find out the absolute Truth.

Post by shivsena »

arjun wrote: If you don't respect even the Sakar Murli points I cannot discuss anything more on this topic. You are free to have your own beliefs and write on this topic.
With regards,
Arjun
I very much respect the Sakar Murlis and av. Vanis but i do not accept the advance knowledge interpretations of the same.
shivsena.