Given the choice to move

Mainly DEDICATED to Ex-BKs.
A neutral forum for congenial discussions and reservations related to the Godly Knowledge between ALL parties.
bansy
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-BK

Robots actually used as teachers in society

Post by bansy »

http://www.pinktentacle.com/2009/05/say ... e-teacher/
article wrote: Upon returning to class after the Golden Week holidays, students at a Tokyo elementary school were delighted to find their teacher had been replaced by a robot. The talking humanoid, named “Saya,” was originally developed as a receptionist robot in 2004 by professor Hiroshi Kobayashi of the Tokyo University of Science, but has recently begun taking on work as a substitute teacher....
..The robot, which can speak multiple languages, uses facial expressions to facilitate communication. With an array of motors in her head that stretch the soft synthetic skin into various positions, Saya can display emotions ranging from happiness and surprise to sadness and anger.
So if cassettes and CDs of spiritual knowledge are put inside these robots.... just look what we can get on the gaddi :shock: :laugh:
bansy

DNA - M130 gene

Post by bansy »

Since many BKs and PBKs like knowledge, I will like to point to some DNA gene analysis that is happening, when you have time out from Murli .

http://www.scribd.com/doc/3680259/DNA-S ... -year-link

http://jayasreesaranathan.blogspot.com/ ... ts-of.html

You can research into this yourselves. I don't Baba even knew this ;-)

To be honest brothers and sisters, the Gyan as exhibited in BK and PBK is purely one of devotion, and whilst it is one of good spiritual learning and maybe be sufficent for some, there are too many gaps. Followers can put a veil over these gaps, and I actually have not quibble about that, since call faiths do that to some extent, since faith is putting limitations to look for the unlimited (for example, the minute you say you are a BK, then that already limits you to not understanding what it is not to be a BK; and same applies for PBK, Christian, Muslim, and so on).

But when you actually dare take a peep through that veil, you will uncover a greater truth. But it is always easier to stay behind a veil than to lift the corner edge.

Be sure to see more about DNA and gene analysis in the years to come folks. ;-)
bansy

Given the choice to move

Post by bansy »

This question applies more for BKs and PBKs in India, but given the chance that there is a job for you (exactly the same job and profession) in a developed country such as US, UK, Japan, France, Germany, etc whilst the salary and conditions are 10 times as much, would you be prepared to move from India (Bharat) for your "last" Brahmin birth to another country.

And for BKs and PBKs outside India, given the same conditions of work role(but a reduction of salary), would you be prepared to move to India for this "last" Brahmin birth.

The question may appeal differently for those who are single or married or have children.
arjun
PBK
Affinity to the BKWSU: PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To exchange views with past and present members of BKWSU and its splinter groups.

Re: Given the choice to move

Post by arjun »

bansy wrote:given the chance that there is a job for you (exactly the same job and profession) in a developed country such as US, UK, Japan, France, Germany, etc whilst the salary and conditions are 10 times as much, would you be prepared to move from India (Bharat) for your "last" Brahmin birth to another country.
Had I not been in the path of knowledge, I would have perhaps been tempted to give it a try. But having become Baba's child, I am not prepared to move from India.

In the advance knowledge Baba used to tell many a times that Indians have been migrating to foreign countries under the temptation of money, but the Indians will be chased away from the foreign countries in the end. And we see the indications of that happening today in the form of so-called racial attacks on Indian students in Oz and reverse brain-drain in IT field due to recession in US and other countries.
shivsena
ex-PBK
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To find out the absolute Truth.

Post by shivsena »

bansy wrote:
And for BKs and PBKs outside India, given the same conditions of work role(but a reduction of salary), would you be prepared to move to India for this "last" Brahmin birth.
Dear bansy.

Whether you stay in India or any other land, it does not stop you or cannot stop you from becoming a true brahmin. But first of all, no one has become a true mouth-born brahmin in the first place, so i think it is a hpyothetical question, whether a brahmin would like to stay in a foreign land or in India.

Also true mouth-born brahmins will be born only in future when they are sanmukh to prajapita brahma and when ShivBaba and prajapita brahma both accept them as their sikki-laddha bacche; till then all of us are still behad ka Shudra in this behad ka Sangamyugi drama. This is what i feel.

shivsena.
bansy

Post by bansy »

Do people beleive that the rest of the world will be in flooded except "Bharat".

What is going to happen to the BKs in India and the BKs outside India ?
arjun
PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To exchange views with past and present members of BKWSU and its splinter groups.

Post by arjun »

bansy wrote:Do people beleive that the rest of the world will be in flooded except "Bharat".

What is going to happen to the BKs in India and the BKs outside India ?
Yes, as per BK/PBK theory rest of the world (i.e. except the Indian subcontinent) will be submerged under ocean with some islands here and there.

As regards the BKs/PBKs in India and abroad, it cannot be said anything for sure now. Those who are destined to reach India at the time of destruction (as a result of their spiritual efforts) will reach India even if they are abroad. And those who are destined to go abroad to spread Godly message (as a result of their sins) will go there before destruction even if they do not wish.
bansy

Eclipse (on 22 July 09)

Post by bansy »

So did you hide in a dark room with your pregnant baby, take a dip in the river at Varanasi ? Or did you party in the streets ?

What Murlis points are there on related to the Eclipse ? Solar or Lunar.
Narsatya
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To discuss various aspects of knowledge, from 'limited' and 'unlimited' perspectives or viewpoints.

Post by Narsatya »

What is ur profession bansi? math? I have a greed to cover the debts that I have in this birth. I will lure those western people. I realised ability to lure. Learnt how their brains worked in five some years. The rocket needs full preparations to launch. They are greedy. See Russians, they want sth big. Give inspirations for inflated expansion. Everyth has a limit. Result is burst. I want to make bucks to cover debts in a short time. Only M word. Nothing else.

By the way do u agree Hubble Law, Chandrashekar Law, Sidney-Fox Experiments, Gamow's 123..., Francis Crick's, Darwin, many more false theories? Is it not our duty to correct them?

Will earn money to clear debts, through original works, disprove theories with the own scientific apparatus- result is wrong as the proof is wrong. If one does the same for India then the govt wont use it or misuse it. They don't recognize them. If u bath an Indian and make him pure then he is inclined to fall in the sewer. this is because of fallen resolves of Indians. not only public but the govt itself. tell good, no one is going to listen. such is the state of hypocrisy. Both Indian or western govts are Ravana govts. U use MS products. Money goes to? US. Be u use it for Godly service.
Narsatya
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To discuss various aspects of knowledge, from 'limited' and 'unlimited' perspectives or viewpoints.

Post by Narsatya »

When we say that flax seed oil is good for health as only largest source of omega 3 fats, they ignore or neglect it. Instead of eating good food (focussing on eating habits) they eat plenty of synthetic drugs. But when western scientists' make popeleela (advertisement), that tablets are harmful, food as natural alternative for drugs(for welfare of their people) indians suddenly wake up. Scientists say world would be doomed by melting of unlimited polar ice. Indian govt is compelled to follow protocols by western scientist and govts. If we tell them they ignore and proceed ahead with industrialization.
Narsatya

Post by Narsatya »

Western people don’t reduce their greed to save their people. Wont compromise their industrial progess this is a tight situation. For world to prevent peril. It couldn’t be. Man has many problems with little solutions. Ozone hole by pollusion, pestisides, chemical fertilizers turning arable land alkaline, etc. Whenever westerners like Denmark or US tell Indian hear or compelled to hear. Reason Indian is more degraded, powerless. Scientists don’t have any work here in the end except to save their lives. Scientists can’t work here. I don’t think they could bring back their life’s earnings. In the end there would be no value for rupee or $, € or £. If we become karmatit much before destruction then our debts should have to be settled in this last birth. I don’t think science would be of any use if nature performs its works properly. Man’s need is not aero-plane or rocket but to be disease free, tension free. But I feel science will be used in building future world of SatYuga. Whatever happens now is for use in future. There will be science to entertain deities like aircraft that run by control of thought. Still odds are against it. Many fields in science would be redundant like math, physic. Deities (as they are buddhu) won’t be making devices but using them. Don’t need to study engineering or get training to solve complex problems. See each and every uni research mission statements. They smell destruction. Such a lot of ostentatious expansion. Disproportionate expansion. The greed in it. They don’t have contentment. Insatiable appetite. Where will it end? It is big question mark. If they are finally going to be destroyed why not I be an aid in it? Whenever a technology came then came with is problems with it. A new scientist a new or false theory, bias, no further examination, a new fight or disagreement, no unity, new destruction. So, I cant save this world. Just I can do my do true or truthful work and take payment(more money in less time) for that. That’s it.
Narsatya

Post by Narsatya »

Now I am taking revenge against my own in-capabilities and having forced to waste 4 years, my grades which were lowered as I couldn't perform. but the main thing I am unemployed for 4 years that i need to cover debts.
Narsatya

Post by Narsatya »

Also, in all these 4 years I couldn't progress in The Knowledge. or that tranquility of mind due to my own difficulties. Plan as to That to be covered.
Narsatya

Post by Narsatya »

These may seem harsh. so for welfare of other users moderator can remove them.