82nd 83rd 84th birth of Brahma Baba?

DEDICATED to PBKs.
For PBKs who are affiliated to AIVV, and supporting 'Advanced Knowledge'.
arjun
PBK
Affinity to the BKWSU: PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To exchange views with past and present members of BKWSU and its splinter groups.

Re: 82nd 83rd 84th birth of Brahma Baba?

Post by arjun »

shivsena wrote:I was just wondering whether Brahmababa(Lekhraj Kirpalani) openly acknowledged to the children that He was the Chariot of Supreme Soul Shiva and that He was Krishna's soul in his 84th birth.Do you have any information regarding this very important issue which can open up many more queries.
If any BK or PBK Brother has concrete evidence about the above then please express your views as this can prove or disprove many of the myths existing in Godly knowledge.
I don't know whether Brahma Baba openly acknowledged or not but many sentences of the Sakar Murlis definitely prove this point. I will try to quote.
shivsena
ex-PBK
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To find out the absolute Truth.

Post by shivsena »

Dear arjun Bhai.

During the 7 days Advance Course we were taught that Dada Lekhraj Brahma(Krishna), who left his body in 1969, would take birth in about 2018 (which means that he had 50 years less in full 84th birth) and that he would have an extra birth in treta yug to compensate for it.

Now it is understood by PBKs that Krishna baccha is not going to take birth in 2018, so what is the revised date when he will be born to parents Sangamyugi Lakshmi-Narayan.
shivsena.
arjun
PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To exchange views with past and present members of BKWSU and its splinter groups.

Post by arjun »

shivsena wrote:so what is the revised date when he will be born to parents Sangamyugi Lakshmi-Narayan.
As far as I know it is expected to take place around 2036.
shivsena
ex-PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To find out the absolute Truth.

Post by shivsena »

arjun wrote: As far as I know it is expected to take place around 2036.
Who is doing this refining and changing of advance knowledge: Is it God Shiva or is it the soul of Krishna ???

shivsena.
arjun
PBK

Post by arjun »

shivsena wrote:Who is doing this refining and changing of Advanced Knowledge: Is it God Shiva or is it the soul of Krishna ???
Shiva
shivsena
ex-PBK

Post by shivsena »

arjun wrote: Shiva
If God Shiva is doing the refining and changing, then why is it said in Murlis that :"Bap hai akela satya. woh kewal satya hi batate hain" [ meaning: "Father alone is truth; He only speaks the Truth"]

shivsena.
nivi
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: Share Murli points.

Post by nivi »

VIDEO CD NO.333, DATED 22.08.04, AT BAIRASIA CLARIFICATION OF Murli DATED 27.11.65, Ref.No.VCD*-333-Part-III-Eng.

... The Supreme Father Supreme Soul only teaches Rajyog. No human being can teach Rajyog. The soul of Krishna is also learning RajYoga now after taking 82 births. Hm? After taking how many births? 82 births. What has been said? Why 82 births? Why not 83 births? Hm? When was it said ‘after taking 82 births’? Hm? It was told when he was alive, before 1969, is it not? (Someone said – Hm) At that time it was said – 82 births. Now which birth is it for him now? Has he taken birth or not? Hasn’t he? Hm? It is said that – the deities don’t lay their feet on the Earth. Where do they lay their feet? They enter only into those true children, who make the efforts for purity. So those souls do enter. The souls, the deity souls, which take birth as Krishna, are taking birth, but they are taking birth by entering. They do not possess their own bodily costume. But even then, just as it is said that the soul of Krishna is studying now, so is it studying through its own (bodily) costume or is it studying by entering into the (bodily) costume of someone else? (Someone said – It is studying by entering into the bodily costume of someone else). ... This is the 83rd birth. Hm. And the 84th birth? When his soul takes birth in the Golden Age, then it will be his 84th birth, but he will take an extra birth in the Silver Age. That will be counted. Such souls have 13 births in the Silver Age and 8 births in the Golden Age.
This doesn't add up to me, if Brahmababa takes an extra birth in Silver Age, then surely this will still be his 84th birth in Confluence Age, not 84th birth in Golden Age?

Bit of a mind twister for me, can someone detangle it?

In the above Murli quote i think Baba is not referring to the actual physical birth 82, 83, 84 etc. in broad drama but the dying, and rebirth from Gyan.., going through the cycle of nischay and anischay during the shooting period.
shivsena
ex-PBK

Post by shivsena »

nivi_k wrote: This doesn't add up to me, if Brahmababa takes an extra birth in Silver Age, then surely this will still be his 84th birth in Confluence Age, not 84th birth in Golden Age?
Bit of a mind twister for me, can someone detangle it?
Dear nivi.

No one in the bk or pbk family can untangle the mystery of 84 births of Krishna.(Lekhraj Kirpalani)
It has never been mentioned in Murlis that any soul takes 85 births, but advance knowledge teaches that Krishna takes one extra birth(85th) in Tretayug.

Also it has never been mentioned in any Murli that Ram takes full 84 births, but advance knowledge teaches that Baba dixit(Ram's soul) takes full 84th birth and Shiva enters him in 1969.
The list of contradictions and ambiguities between Murli statements and teachings of advance knowledge are never-ending. Yet the PBKs continue to believe that advance knowledge is given by ShivBaba.

shivsena.
nivi
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: Share Murli points.

Post by nivi »

This Gyan would not be such a contradiction if we hear and understand the Murli's while in atmic stage.. Shiv Baba is so subtle, and his Gyan even subtler than subtle that half the time we miss the Murli point by a long shot..
I mean so far after churning i have understood that all the points about deities/demons/destruction/ creation/ Golden Age/ sliver age/Krishna are all in refrence to the subtle drama of Sangamyug only..I don't think Baba has yet told anything about the actual broad drama events.
shivsena
ex-PBK

Post by shivsena »

nivi_k wrote: This Gyan would not be such a contradiction if we hear and understand the Murli's while in atmic stage.. Shiv Baba is so subtle, and his Gyan even subtler than subtle that half the time we miss the Murli point by a long shot..
Dear nivi.
You say that you need atmic stage to understand the Gyan in Murlis, while i believe that first the knowledge in Murlis is to be understood to achieve atmic stage. Our first subject is knowledge, then come the other three subjects. Without right knowledge there cannot be any Yoga or atmic stage.
I mean so far after churning i have understood that all the points about deities/demons/destruction/ creation/ Golden Age/ sliver age/Krishna are all in refrence to the subtle drama of Sangamyug only..I don't think Baba has yet told anything about the actual broad drama events.
Yes--i think Murlis never talk about the broad jad Drama; HE always talks about the subtle chaitanya Sangamyugi drama. ["Behad ka bap behad ke bacchon se behad ki baat karte hai"]

shivsena
shivsena
ex-PBK

Post by shivsena »

nivi_k wrote:VIDEO CD NO.333, DATED 22.08.04, AT BAIRASIA CLARIFICATION OF Murli DATED 27.11.65, Ref.No.VCD**-333-Part-III-Eng.

... The Supreme Father Supreme Soul only teaches Rajyog. No human being can teach Rajyog. The soul of Krishna is also learning RajYoga now after taking 82 births. Hm? After taking how many births? 82 births. What has been said? Why 82 births? Why not 83 births? Hm? When was it said ‘after taking 82 births’? Hm? It was told when he was alive, before 1969, is it not? (Someone said – Hm) At that time it was said – 82 births.
Dear arjun Bhai.

Sister Nivi has quoted the above VCD no 333 and revised Murli date 22-8-04 (original 27-11-65), which says that Lekhraj Kirpalani (soul of Krishna) is studying RajYoga after 82 births.

Now the question arises if Lekhraj Kirpalani was Krishna's 82 birth, then how come Shiva entered in Lekhraj Kirpalani at the end of 82nd birth and which is the 83rd birth and 84th birth of Lekhraj Kirpalani.

can you please explain this ambiguity.
shivsena.
arjun
PBK

Post by arjun »

shivsena wrote:Now the question arises if Lekhraj Kirpalani was Krishna's 82 birth, then how come Shiva entered in Lekhraj Kirpalani at the end of 82nd birth and which is the 83rd birth and 84th birth of Lekhraj Kirpalani.
I think the above Murli quote means that it was Dada Lekhraj's 83rd birth. As far as I remember it has been clarified by ShivBaba (through Baba Virendra Dev Dixit) that the soul of Dada Lekhraj takes an extra birth in heaven. But to be honest, this aspect is not clear to me. I will try to get further clarification on this issue.
bansy
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-BK

Post by bansy »

It is rather meaningless when one can have several spiritual births within one birth. Because it also implies as many deaths ?
shivsena
ex-PBK

Post by shivsena »

Dear indiana and pbk brothers.

I just got a thought about Dada Lekhraj after reading the Murli points "Krishna toh pure 84 janam lete hain". and "main Krishna ke 84 janam ke anth ke bhi anth mein aata hun". If these Murli point have been spoken by Shiva during 1965 to 1969, then both these Murli points do not point to Dada Lekhraj as Krishna's soul. So i am just wondering whether Dada Lekhraj is really Krishna's soul or not, as Murli also says "jhooti duniya (bk and pbk) mein sab jhoot ka vartalap hi hota hai". So both bk and pbk world maybe just building their own hypothesis on their own interpretations of Murlis, which are just manushya mat and not the final truth.

shivsena.