Who is Bharat and who are Bharatwasis ??

An open forum for all ex-BKs, BKs, PBKs, ex-PBKs, Vishnu Party and ALL other Splinter Groups to post their queries to, and debate with, any member of any group congenially.
mbbhat
BK
Affinity to the BKWSU: BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I am a Bk and a writer. I have been benefited a lot by the knowledge given in BK institution. I also have materials written totally on logic without BK knowledge. Anyone can get them as attachments for free by email.

Re: Who is Bharat and who are Bharatwasis ??

Post by mbbhat »

Will other PBKs here also express their views to the above question?
arjun
PBK
Affinity to the BKWSU: PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To exchange views with past and present members of BKWSU and its splinter groups.

Post by arjun »

mbbhat wrote:Does this apply even to soul of Mr. Dixit?
Yes.
shivsena
ex-PBK
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To find out the absolute Truth.

Post by shivsena »

Dear bk/pbk brothers.

Since nivi and Bhat Bhai has raised the Murli point "Sab purush hai duryodhan-dushasan" and advance knowledge also tells us that even Ram and Krishna fall into this category, then i would like to ask one query: why the purush-mukh(Lekhraj Kirpalani) is used, first to narrate the Murlis and then another purush-mukh(Virendra Dev Dixit) is used to give clarification of the same, when it is said in Murlis that "main Gyan ka kalash mataa ke siir par rakhta hun" [ "I keep the urn of knowledge on the head of mothers"]

My dillema is : why keep the urn of knowledge on mother's head (which one???) and why speak and clarify the knowedge through purush-mukh ???

Can any brother please give his views on the same.
shivsena.
arjun
PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To exchange views with past and present members of BKWSU and its splinter groups.

Post by arjun »

shivsena wrote:My dillema is : why keep the urn of knowledge on mother's head (which one???) and why speak and clarify the knowedge through purush-mukh ???
This issue has been clarified several times in the discussion CDs. ShivBaba (through Baba Virendra Dev Dixit) has said that He does not enter a female Chariot to give knowledge because the corporeal nature of a female body is such that if it comes in close contact with different male bodies, it would become adulterous (vyabhichaari) whereas males being more incorporeal by nature can avoid becoming vyabhichaari.

But He has made mothers and virgins to distribute this knowledge because they have the virtue of purity.
shivsena
ex-PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To find out the absolute Truth.

Post by shivsena »

arjun wrote: because the corporeal nature of a female body is such that if it comes in close contact with different male bodies, it would become adulterous (vyabhichaari) whereas males being more incorporeal by nature can avoid becoming vyabhichaari.

But He has made mothers and virgins to distribute this knowledge because they have the virtue of purity.
Dear arjun Bhai.

This is what i do not understand: males are supposed to be duryodhan-dushasan(vyabhichari by nature) so how can they be more incorporeal, and females are supposed to have more purity, so how can they becomes more adulterous(vyabhichari) ???

shivsena.
arjun
PBK

Post by arjun »

shivsena wrote:This is what i do not understand: males are supposed to be duryodhan-dushasan (vyabhichari by nature) so how can they be more incorporeal, and females are supposed to have more purity, so how can they becomes more adulterous(vyabhichari) ???
Yes, this does appear contradictory, but it is true. Males are not as conscious of their bodies as the females.

Females get more coloured by the company than the males. That is the reason why their purity is vigorously protected in Eastern countries, especially in India. Western societies where women have been allowed more freedom in matters of purity have witnessed more moral downfall. You must have recently read of stories about teenage schoolgirls in England giving birth to babies and not knowing who their Father is because they had physical relationship with many teenage boys. There was also a story of a mother giving birth to twins fathered by different persons as she had physical relationship with two different men within a gap of few days. This does not mean that India has not undergone moral degradation. But even today, there is a lot of emphasis laid on protection of the purity of women.
bansy
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-BK

Post by bansy »

The female body is seen as an embodiment of beauty, one that is healthy and pure and fertile for reproduction. The male body is one of strength.

The female body always preyed on by males. I do not agree with the the adulterous nature. The female body is taken care of by women through smell, care, etc. In a sense, whilst there is spiritual cleaning, there is also body cleansing. A male body does not need such rigorous cleansing, because it does not have the need to prepare or hold a baby within its body.

Men do not understand the cleanliness surroundings in which they themselves were born (i.e. womb), nor the milk they may have been bred on. Men will not know because they do not have the understanding of the womb. (Read your Murli). So it is true, females are more conscious of their bodies, but it is not the adulterous nature of the female that makes their bodies less conscious, it is the vicious mind of the male that sees the female body not as one of a body for cleanliness but instead a body for abuse. Moral downfall comes in male bodies before they come in female bodies as even if there is moral downfall in women, the man who takes advantage of such a situation is even lower in moral. Thus resulting in the unwanted children. Yet the mother will still recognise that even an unwanted child comes from a clean body, whereas the Father (unknown) had already taken the mother's body as unclean.

(whether the soul of the baby is clean or not is another matter).

Society maybe changing where men and women seem to be reversing some traditional roles, but on balance, the male body is always preying on the female body. There are very few males that are able to protect females, if any at all. Hence the female is always decribed as flowers for their purity and delicacy.

If there are any men on this forum, one way to increase your spirtual understanding is to spend more time in the protection of and by women in your society, even dedicate your entire spiritual journey to that cause. If you are able to live amongst all types of women, from all ages, you will be given many battles and they will be beneficial. It only took 1 woman Drapaudi to turn even the heads of 5 powerful Pandavs drooling at their feet, not to mention Duryodhana and his 99 brothers. But many men are cowards, i.e. they do not understand the importance of purity when it is in front of them.

I will stick out some of my current observation , and say that Brahma Baba (Lekhraj Kirpalani) put the women in the Yagya in front. Even though there was possibly devotion - maybe called love. I do not know if Virendra Dev Dixit is doing the same now (i.e. put women in front) for if he did, he could have put Dadi P and other Dadis in the BKWSU in front of him. OK, I am sure the PBKs here will give a reply (with that of knowledge) but I won't discuss this point other than that it is still expected that the Dadis in the BKWSU will come in time to recognise the Virendra Dev Dixit as the Chariot. But it does not remove the fact that Virendra Dev Dixit could have put the Dadis ahead in 1976, and still have them recognise Virendra Dev Dixit as ther Chariot. But good old drama comes and saves the day again :D .
mbbhat
BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I am a Bk and a writer. I have been benefited a lot by the knowledge given in BK institution. I also have materials written totally on logic without BK knowledge. Anyone can get them as attachments for free by email.

Post by mbbhat »

mbbhat wrote:Does this apply even to soul of Mr. Dixit?
Arjun replied:- Yes
Dear Arjun Soul,

So is just Mr. Dixit's mind is full of vices now or are vices present even in actions?
arjun
PBK

Post by arjun »

mbbhat wrote:So is just Mr. Dixit's mind is full of vices now or are vices present even in actions?
I don't know the percentage. I have stated whatever I heard in the clarification Murlis.
sister bansy wrote:I do not know if Veerendra Dev Dixit is doing the same now (i.e. put women in front) for if he did, he could have put Dadi P and other Dadis in the BKWSU in front of him.
ShivBaba (through Baba Virendra Dev Dixit) accords the same respect to the PBK mothers and sisters that He accorded through Dada Lekhraj (Brahma Baba).

As regards, why he did not put Dadis in front of him, its simple answer is that they did not have faith in him as the Chariot of Shiva. They not only had doubts about his role but also created obstacles in his way. He was alone and had to face the opposition of an entire organization. It is only when the gathering of PBKs started in 1976 that he made them instrumental in spreading the advanced knowledge.
mbbhat
BK

Post by mbbhat »

arjun wrote:I don't know the percentage. I have stated whatever I heard in the clarification Murlis.
1) I did not ask the percentage.What I asked was, does his mind only is impure or does he do impure actions also?

2) If it is not discussed in VCD, can we know what is your guess or belief in that matter?

3)Since you have mentioned percentage, if possible will you please mention the percentage (what you believe) and also if possible, try to get it clarified from the Chariot(or ShivBaba through Mr. Dixit) itself.

Thank You
shivsena
ex-PBK

Post by shivsena »

arjun wrote: Yes, this does appear contradictory, but it is true. Males are not as conscious of their bodies as the females.
Dear arjun Bhai.

I would agree with you on this point.
Males are more conscious about the female bodies than their own, and females are more conscious about their own bodies and the effect it has on the males. :laugh:
So in this respect females are more body-conscious than males.

But this also means that unless the female becomes soul-conscious, it is almost impossible for males to become soul-conscious, hence the onus of world-transformation rests on women.

shivsena.
arjun
PBK

Post by arjun »

shivsena wrote:I would agree with you on this point.
Thanks for agreeing with me once again. :D
hence the onus of world-transformation rests on women.
That's the role the soul of Vishnu/Vaishnavi Devi has to play when she recognizes the practical part of ShivBaba being played at present.
arjun
PBK

Post by arjun »

mbbhat wrote:1) I did not ask the percentage.What I asked was, does his mind only is impure or does he do impure actions also?
2) If it is not discussed in VCD*, can we know what is your guess or belief in that matter?

3)Since you have mentioned percentage, if possible will you please mention the percentage (what you believe) and also if possible, try to get it clarified from the Chariot(or ShivBaba through Mr. Dixit) itself.
I don't see the soul of Baba Dixit but the ever pure Shiv in him and hence I can neither answer your question nor get any clarification. If you wish you can get the answers from those who believe he is impure.
mbbhat
BK

Post by mbbhat »

arjun wrote: I don't see the soul of Baba Dixit but the ever pure Shiv in him and hence I can neither answer your question nor get any clarification.
But you had said replied
yes
when I asked
Does this apply even to soul of Mr. Dixit?
Hence I asked for more.

Anyhow, thank you for your reply.
shivsena
ex-PBK

Post by shivsena »

arjun wrote: Yes, this does appear contradictory, but it is true. Males are not as conscious of their bodies as the females.
Dear arjun Bhai.

When Shiva says "sab purush hain duryodhan dushasan", is HE refering to souls in male bodies or is HE refering to the purush-vritti of souls irrespective of bodies, because in this world there are many souls in male bodies who are just like females(docile and passive) and there are many souls in female bodies who have totally male qualities.(dominant and aggressive).

Can you give your views.
shivsena.