Questions for PBKs

An open forum for all ex-BKs, BKs, PBKs, ex-PBKs, Vishnu Party and ALL other Splinter Groups to post their queries to, and debate with, any member of any group congenially.
pbkindiana
PBK
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-BK

Re: Questions for PBKs

Post by pbkindiana »

shivsena wrote:
A family which becomes disorganised in due course of time is never a Godly family in the first place.
It is because we still have not become perfect yet but that doesn't mean one can walk out when then family has become unsteady.
Both BKs and PBK who think that they are a part of the Godly family are living under an illusion and the earlier they wake up, the better it will be for them.
This applies to you also as you are too living under the illusion that ShivBaba is a replica of Brahma Dada lekraj.
The PBKs abandoned the BK family after they found that BK is not a Godly family...
How can it be called a Godly family when Supreme Father Shiva is not present there. Any logical mind will understand that they should be present in a gathering where Shiv is.
and if someone abandones the PBK family after realising the same, then why do the PBKs feel so upset about the whole thing !!
The PBKs are not upset. It is only appalling that you want to share the happy times but you walked out when the family has become disorganized. You are a coward and a self-centred person who only want to take your share of the happiness and run away when there is unsteadiness in the pbk family. Since you distant yourself from the pbk family when it has become disorganized, then please don't come back when the same family has become united.

indie.
john
Reforming BK

Post by john »

pbkindiana wrote: You are a coward and a self-centred person who only want to take your share of the happiness and run away when there is unsteadiness in the PBK family. Since you distant yourself from the PBK family when it has become disorganized, then please don't come back when the same family has become united.
indie.
Now now, pbkindiana, please try not to get too personal, drama is drama, you can not say whether Shivsena can return or not.
pbkindiana
PBK

Post by pbkindiana »

John wrote:
Now now, pbkindiana, please try not to get too personal, drama is drama, you can not say whether Shivsena can return or not.
John, please don't support shivsena for no reasons. I don't know what to say to a person who only wants his share of happiness from the family during happy times but walk out when the family has become disorganized.

indie.
shivsena
ex-PBK
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To find out the absolute Truth.

Post by shivsena »

pbkindiana wrote:
It is because we still have not become perfect yet but that doesn't mean one can walk out when then family has become unsteady.
AIVV is not a family but an organisation(like BKWSU) which is on the verge of breaking-up and splitting into 9 different groups, so it is high time that PBKs wake up and realise this fact and start studying the Murlis and Vanis to identify the personified form of ShivBaba, before it is too late.
This applies to you also as you are too living under the illusion that ShivBaba is a replica of Brahma Dada lekraj.
I have never never said that ShivBaba is a replica of Dada Lekhraj; yes--i have said that in all probability the present face of Virendra Dev Dixit could become like Lekhraj kripalani as it is Krishna who is controlling the body of Virendra Dev Dixit.
How can it be called a Godly family when Supreme Father Shiva is not present there. Any logical mind will understand that they should be present in a gathering where Shiv is.
Try telling this to the logical mind BKs who still believe that shiv is coming in Gulzar Dadi.
The PBKs are not upset.
The words and the tone of your posts does suggest that you are upset.
Since you distant yourself from the PBK family when it has become disorganized, then please don't come back when the same family has become united.
You are living in a dream world if you think that the pbk family will unite sometime in future. The whole AIVV(seed world) will first be divided into 9 groups and when personified Ramshivbaba comes, then 108 rudra souls will automatically unite into one brotherhood in Subtle Regions as avaykt farishtas.

shivsena
pbkindiana
PBK

Post by pbkindiana »

shivsena wrote:
AIVV is not a family but an organisation(like BKWSU) which is on the verge of breaking-up and splitting into 9 different groups,
The PBKs have the awareness that ultimately they will leave to be categorized into 9 different groups but i only hope that they don't have your mentality of "biting the hand that had given sustenance."
so it is high time that PBKs wake up and realise this fact and start studying the Murlis and Vanis to identify the personified form of ShivBaba, before it is too late
have you identify the personified form of ShivBaba for you to advice others?
I have never never said that ShivBaba is a replica of Dada Lekhraj; yes--i have said that in all probability the present face of Veerendra Dev Dixit could become like Lekhraj kripalani as it is Krishna who is controlling the body of Veerendra Dev Dixit.
The fact doesn't change as you remember brahma baba's face and it is said in the Murlis that "do not remember this brahma."
Try telling this to the logical mind BKs who still believe that Shiv is coming in Gulzar Dadi.
Let me attained perfection first, then i will preach.
The words and the tone of your posts does suggest that you are upset.
I am not in the least upset but don't expect me to keep quiet when you point a finger at them.
You are living in a dream world if you think that the PBK family will unite sometime in future.
wait and see who is living in a dream world as it is said in MU 13/9/08 -- "Prajapita Brahma will then become Avyakt and complete." When Prajapita Brahma becomes complete, then His family will become united.
then 108 rudra souls will automatically unite into one brotherhood in Subtle Regions as avaykt farishtas.
I am aware that you desire only to come into the second class rosary of 108 but most PBKs are aiming for the first class rosary of 8 which is kept on Shankar's head. I am surprised that you, of all person, is targeting only for the second class rosary.

Om Shanti -- indie.
shivsena
ex-PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To find out the absolute Truth.

Post by shivsena »

Dear indiana.

Can you please give your views about who is the "Hero actor and heroine actress"of this 5000 year drama.

shivsena.
pbkindiana
PBK

Post by pbkindiana »

shivsena wrote:
Can you please give your views about who is the "Hero actor and heroine actress"of this 5000 year drama.
The hero (Ram) and the heroine (Brahma - Krishna) are the leading actor and actress of this 5000 year drama.

indie.
shivsena
ex-PBK

Post by shivsena »

pbkindiana wrote:
The hero (Ram) and the heroine (Brahma - Krishna) are the leading actor and actress of this 5000 year drama.indie.
The heroine(Krishna) becomes karmatit first in 1969 and goes to Subtle Region as farishta and then the hero(Ram) comes on the world stage and both are never destined to come together as a couple in front of the bk/pbk world. Is this what advance knowledge teaches !!!!

shivsena.
pbkindiana
PBK

Post by pbkindiana »

shivsena wrote:
The heroine(Krishna) becomes karmatit first in 1969
Is this your belief because the stage of being a subtle angel is not the complete stage. It is not the karmatit stage.
and goes to Subtle Region as farishta and then the hero(Ram) comes on the world stage and both are never destined to come together as a couple in front of the BK/PBK world.
Brahma - Krishna is still playing the heroine part in Baba Dixit in the form of 'Ardhanareeshwar'.
Is this what Advanced Knowledge teaches !!!!
If you are interested in my views, then i will reply but if your intention of asking questions is solely to condemn advanced knowledge, then i will stop posting my views.

indie.
shivsena
ex-PBK

Post by shivsena »

Dear indiana.

My argument is how can heroine Krishna become karmatit farishta before hero Ram who did not even come to know of Gyan in 1969.

And how can nari(brahma) play the part, before ishwar(Ram) has attained his 100% incorporeal stage.

shivsena.
pbkindiana
PBK

Post by pbkindiana »

shivsena wrote:
My argument is how can heroine Krishna become karmatit farishta before hero Ram who did not even come to know of Gyan in 1969.
Why are you repeatedly saying that 'Krishna becomes karmatit farishta' when he still hasn't attained that stage yet? When it is said "you will receive your karmatit stage in then end only", then how is it possible for him to have his karmatit stage now? Also how can Krishna attain the karmatit stage before Ram? Ram is the only personality who can emulate Shiv's 100% nirakari stage so Ram should attain the karmateet stage first, then only the first leave will attain it. Subtle angels are not the perfect stage as angels are not worshipped in Hinduism.
And how can nari(Brahma) play the part, before ishwar(Ram) has attained his 100% incorporeal stage.
Don't you know that Ram and Krishna are playing their parts in the pbk family. Who is running the administration in the pbk family. Ram (hero) does it. Ram expects efficiency in the sisters' duties otherwise they will be reprimanded. Can Krishna who has the most tolerance power reprimand anyone? Can Krishna speak sternly to the sisters as I had witnessed Baba Dixit (Ram) spoke sternly to one sister and the sister started to cry and immediately, the pacification part took place. Baba Dixit or is it Brahma alias Krishna (Maa) was consoling the sister as a mother does to a child. The drama had taken place right in front of my eyes. So is not both the souls, Ram (hero) and Krishna (heroine) are playing their parts in the form of 'Ardhanareeshwar'.
All you know is to condemn advanced knowledge for no reasons. You left the pbk family for a simple reason, i.e. the family has become disorganized. Why cannot you understand if there is no separation between mother and Father in the pbk family, then there will not be any separation in the worldly families too. It is simple logic that scenarios should happen in sangam yug so that it will surface in bakti marg, otherwise there will not be any separation between any parents in path of bakti.

indie.
shivsena
ex-PBK

Post by shivsena »

pbkindiana wrote: Why are you repeatedly saying that 'Krishna becomes karmatit farishta' when he still hasn't attained that stage yet? When it is said "you will receive your karmatit stage in then end only", then how is it possible for him to have his karmatit stage now? Also how can Krishna attain the karmatit stage before Ram? Ram is the only personality who can emulate Shiv's 100% nirakari stage so Ram should attain the karmateet stage first, then only the first leave will attain it. Subtle angels are not the perfect stage as angels are not worshipped in Hinduism.
Dear indiana.
When you and i both believe that neither Ram or Krishna has achieved the karmatit stage at present, then who is this soul who is mentioned repeatedly in Vanis as "Bap-samaan karmatit awastha" and who is the soul who is reciting the perfect avaykt Vanis. This is what i wish to know.

shivsena.
shivsena
ex-PBK

Post by shivsena »

pbkindiana wrote:
So is not both the souls, Ram (hero) and Krishna (heroine) are playing their parts in the form of 'Ardhanareeshwar'. indie.
Dear indiana.

Have you seen the picture of ardh-nari-ishwar; it is combined picture of Shankar-parvati.
So do you mean to say that Ram is Shankar and Krishna is parvati.

And if ardh-nari-ishwar means Ram + Krishna, then what is the role of Maa jagdamba who will come back in the end.(as per PBKs)

shivsena.
pbkindiana
PBK

Post by pbkindiana »

shivsena wrote:
Have you seen the picture of ardh-nari-ishwar; it is combined picture of Shankar-parvati.
Yes, I remember seeing an idol of ardhnariishwar in a bakti movie.
Is it ardhnariishwar or ardhanareeshwar?
So do you mean to say that Ram is Shankar and Krishna is parvati.
Yes.
then what is the role of Maa jagdamba who will come back in the end.(as per PBKs)
You had mentioned that the pbk family will never get united and now you are saying that Maa Jagadhamba will come back in the end, so it is you, who is practising double standard. I cannot understand a professional like you has a fickle mind.

indie.
shivsena
ex-PBK

Post by shivsena »

pbkindiana wrote: Yes, I remember seeing an idol of ardhnariishwar in a bakti movie.
Is it ardhnariishwar or ardhanareeshwar?
Both mean the same thing; just the spelling differs.
You had mentioned that the PBK family will never get united and now you are saying that Maa Jagadhamba will come back in the end,
indie.
I have written in bracket (as per PBKs); i know that neither Maa jagdamba nor sister Vedanti(2 souls who form part of Trimurti as per advance knowledge) will never come to advance knowledge as they are not the souls who form part of Trimurti. This is a clever trick played by mayavi advance knowledge to keep the PBKs waiting on the wrong path, so that they never read the Murlis and Vanis and never try to find who is personified Maya and personified ShivBaba.

shivsena.