Request to OM PBKs.

An open forum for all ex-BKs, BKs, PBKs, ex-PBKs, Vishnu Party and ALL other Splinter Groups to post their queries to, and debate with, any member of any group congenially.
pbkindiana
PBK
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-BK

Re: Request to OM PBKs.

Post by pbkindiana »

shivsena wrote:

May i know what is wrong if i have the desire to be in 108 and if i am making efforts to achieve my goal and if i have openly expressed that desire on this forum.
There is nothing wrong to have the desire to be in the rosary of 108 but one should have the regal mentality to face all types of challenges eventhough it can be unfavourable.

Om Shanti -- indie
pbkindiana
PBK

Post by pbkindiana »

indiana wrote
When Baba Dixit said that you will do glani when you were in the same room with him, Baba Dixit could foresee your future role when you leave him. Hasn't it become true to his words that now you are denigrating him to your utmost level.

sachkhand wrote
That might be true.
Dear sachkhand Bhai,

I salute your sincerity.

Om Shanti -- indie
arjun
PBK
Affinity to the BKWSU: PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To exchange views with past and present members of BKWSU and its splinter groups.

Post by arjun »

shivsena wrote:May i know what is wrong if i have the desire to be in 108 and if i am making efforts to achieve my goal and if i have openly expressed that desire on this forum.
There is nothing wrong in desiring to be in 108, but that should not be at the cost of denigrating others, that too constantly. There is a limit to anybody's capacity to read constant negative comments.
sachkhand
ex-PBK

Post by sachkhand »

AUM Shant.
arjun wrote:(on 13 may 2009) I don't know whether it is your ego or your ignorance which makes you keep repeating such statements. But it definitely is a demoralizing statement for those who are sincerely making efforts despite the vicious atmosphere of the world. ...
If you start telling every patient that you have no chance survival unless a miracle takes place in future, then even a patient who may have chances of recovery would die prematurely. This is what you are doing to all the spiritual effortmakers by your constant negative propaganda about the BK and PBK knowledge.
(on 14 may 2009) ...as a spiritual doctor (as Baba calls His children) you do just the opposite by hammering PBKs and BKs day and night that The Knowledge that they are following is completely false...
Dear Arjun,
I am quoting you from the thread: Is Veerendra Dev Dixit not aware of Supreme Soul Shiv?
arjun wrote: (on 13 may 2009) No, it does not mean that just because some sentences are in direct speech, they have been spoken by ShivBaba in direct speech. They are definitely preceded somewhere by indirect speech, like 'the Father says' , 'Baba says' etc. So, on the whole the entire Murli is in an indirect speech.
So, sorry, I am not with you on this issue. :sad:
Shivsena wrote that he fully agrees with you in this issue. To this you replied,
arjun wrote: (on 13 may 2009) Thank God you agree with us at least on one point. :D
Dear Arjun, are you (and Shivsena) not questioning the basis of Rudra Gyaan Yagnya? i.e., the Murlis. Is it proper. If it is proper, then there is no wrong in questioning anything and anyone with regard to ShivBaba's knowledge.
You have said that it is disheartening what Shivsena does. But when I read your views about Murlis and views of Shivsena, it really pinched my heart a bit for a moment. But, I will not get disheartened, because I have already passed these stages. And I have to get to The Truth, what may come.
I have started a new thread on this issue in the commonroom. "Direct or Indirect or just nonsense (havamahal)."
Thanks.
Sanjeev.
sachkhand
ex-PBK

Post by sachkhand »

AUM Shanti.
andrey wrote:Dear Brother sachkhand,
You seem to know arjun Bhai very well.
Dear Andrey,
How did you conclude so. I have just phoned him twice or thrice. And when I wrote about my banning, I had received email from him to my email address. I had recently emailed him because he had said in one of the thread that he will write to me about Krishna's soul misleading PBKs and had not written to me.That's all.
I have still not met him.But surely I am interested in meeting him, if possible.
Thanks.
Sanjeev.
sachkhand
ex-PBK

Post by sachkhand »

arjun wrote:I never said that I have become perfect. Nor am I in the race to become a bead of the rosary of 108 just like shivsena Bhai. I am just an ordinary effortmaker and have accepted my shortcomings on this forum and the previous forums many times.
Dear Arjun,
Being humble does not mean demeaning oneself.
You should have confidence in accepting our goal. If you are afraid just to say openly about your aim and object, then how will you acheive it. ShivBaba has come to make us Lakshmi-Narayan. By accepting this, you will receive the knowledge accordingly. :neutral:
Thanks.
Sanjeev.
arjun
PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To exchange views with past and present members of BKWSU and its splinter groups.

Post by arjun »

sachkhand wrote:You should have confidence in accepting our goal. If you are afraid just to say openly about your aim and object, then how will you acheive it.
In the Murlis Baba has given every Godly student the aim to get transformed from a man to Narayan and from a woman to Lakshmi. And it applies to me as well. :D
sachkhand
ex-PBK

Post by sachkhand »

AUM Shanti.
Dear Andrey,
I want to correct my previous answer. I have e-mailed Shivsena few more times, but do not exactly remember everything when. And although I have no face to face introduction with him I have heard about him couple of times while in PBK. In this forum I had asked shivsena to reply to my post to which he must have given a personal message or written to my email ID giving his phone number or email ID. I just do not remember everything. Because they were not of much importance. But I I doubt whether shivsena has even heard about me before I became the member of this forum.
I am correcting my previous anwer because after answering I remembered another two three times when I had contacted him through net. And I thought there is a possibility that he had been in Kampil when I had gone there. But I can say that I have no face to face introduction until now.
And if I had known shivsena personally, still there should be no problem with anyone here. I would like to know and have contacts persoanlly with many members of this forum if they wish to.
Thanks.
Sanjeev.
sachkhand
ex-PBK

Post by sachkhand »

AUM Shanti.
pbkindiana wrote:Dear sachkhand Bhai,
I salute your sincerity.
Dear indiana,
Is the above complement a real complement or is it for making joke of me. I wanted to know your actual intention because these words have made me to churn lots of points and has given me special experience. If you do not want to write it openly that it was a joke or that it was real appreciation, then please write me personal message. But please write what is truth, what was your actual intention. I need it to draw conclusion to my experience.
Thanks.
Sanjeev.
pbkindiana
PBK

Post by pbkindiana »

sachkhand wrote:
Is the above complement a real complement or is it for making joke of me. I wanted to know your actual intention because these words have made me to churn lots of points and has given me special experience. If you do not want to write it openly that it was a joke or that it was real appreciation, then please write me personal message. But please write what is truth, what was your actual intention. I need it to draw conclusion to my experience.
Thanks.
Sanjeev
dear sachkhand Bhai,

I just told it sincerely. I don't have any reasons in cajoling you. Moreover i don't know you personally. You live in India, and i live in another country. Maybe you would like to write about your 'special experience' in this forum.

Om Shanti -- indie.
arjun
PBK

Post by arjun »

sachkhand wrote:How did you conclude so. I have just phoned him twice or thrice. And when I wrote about my banning, I had received email from him to my email address. I had recently emailed him because he had said in one of the thread that he will write to me about Krishna's soul misleading PBKs and had not written to me.That's all.
I have still not met him.But surely I am interested in meeting him, if possible.
I think you wanted to write about shivsena Bhai but have taken my name by mistake.
I wish to clarify that I have not received any phone call or email from you ever since you rejoined this forum.
andrey
PBK

Post by andrey »

Dear brother sachkhand,
If you don't know someone how will he take your words commenting his character. Even if you know someone closely such words are not to be spoken. You should apologize immediately, to both arjun Bhai and pbk indiana.
sachkhand
ex-PBK

Clarification

Post by sachkhand »

arjun wrote:I think you wanted to write about shivsena Bhai but have taken my name by mistake.
I wish to clarify that I have not received any phone call or email from you ever since you rejoined this forum.
AUM Shanti.
I want to clarify that I had read incorrectly and answered accordingly to Andrey on page 3. And I accept the clarification given by Arjun in the above quote.
Dear Arjun, sorry for incovenience.
Thanks.
Sanjeev.
sachkhand
ex-PBK

Post by sachkhand »

andrey wrote:Dear Brother sachkhand,
If you don't know someone how will he take your words commenting his character. Even if you know someone closely such words are not to be spoken. You should apologize immediately, to both arjun Bhai and PBK indiana.
AUM Shanti.
I request Andrey not to write on behalf of others. It is better the concerned person to write if they think so.
Thanks.
Sanjeev.
shivsena
ex-PBK
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To find out the absolute Truth.

Post by shivsena »

pbkindiana wrote:
There is nothing wrong to have the desire to be in the rosary of 108 but one should have the regal mentality to face all types of challenges eventhough it can be unfavourable.
Om Shanti -- indie
What bigger challenge can anyone dare and face, when i am openly challenging and proclaiming repeatedly that advance knowledge is Krishna ki jhooti Gita, which is responsible for the downfall of the pbk family and only those who have the courage and guts to prove this fact through Murli and Vani points will come in final 108.
Is there any other challenge which you know which will enable a soul to come in 108.
shivsena.