Is Virendra Dev Dixit not aware of Supreme Soul Shiv?

An open forum for all ex-BKs, BKs, PBKs, ex-PBKs, Vishnu Party and ALL other Splinter Groups to post their queries to, and debate with, any member of any group congenially.
pbkindiana
PBK
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-BK

Re: Is Veerendra Dev Dixit not aware of Supreme Soul Shiv?

Post by pbkindiana »

sachkhand wrote

Dear indiana, please decide whether you are correct or Veerendra Dev Dixit.
Dear sachkhand,

I believe that the soul of Brahma Dada lekraj had answered that question because an intellectual like Baba Dixit will never give such an answer because Baba Dixit knows that Shiv will speak only to soul conscious children and not to body conscious children. Also it has been said in the Murlis that "sometimes this child also speaks" so, as he has interferred in Sakar Murlis, Dada lekraj is also interferring in advanced knowledge too.

Why just Veerendra Dev Dixit, this can be applied to any child. In Murlis it is said that ShivBaba enters in any child to uplift someone.
Yes, why Baba Dixit? My heart says so after reading advanced knowledge. It is up to any individual to believe who is the appointed Chariot of Shiv. There is no compulsion in accepting Baba Dixit as the personified form of ShivBaba.
I think your answer shows that you are just repeating what is told to you without understanding it. It is better you first do your homework properly and get clarity.
I have already done my homework and answering to your posting. As it is said in bakti "beauty is in the eye of the beholder", so also "knowledge is in the eye of the beholder" so let us see what is the end of this game.

Om Shanti --indie
sachkhand
ex-PBK

Post by sachkhand »

AUM Shanti.
bansy wrote: So why does God need to be indirect ? When light can shine on your face (direct
waves) , why do you need a mirror to reflect it or have some filter umbrella (indirect waves)?
Dear Bansy,
I think Sun rays do not fall directly on us as they are from the sun. They are filtered by Ozone layer and atmosphere. People get skin cancer if they get exposed to san rays that are not filtered. And it is advised to people not to look at the sun directly at the times of eclipse of the sun. There is chance of sight being impaired.
In this summer more than 100 people died in India due to heat of the sun.
This answer is just about sun shine and people and not an explanation to the direct or indirect speech in Murlis.
Thanks.
Sanjeev.
bansy

Post by bansy »

Dear Sachkand
Thanks for the physics. It is quite a miracle that there is something called ozone and atmosphere which acts as a protection in this biosphere we live in.
When you look at the earth from space, it is quite a beautiful planet we all live in. Human souls are meant to to only experience "life" on this plant earth. When on earth, we do not see this as we get too involved with and are attached to all the thing son this planet we live on. I was watching a movie Apollo 13 and the astronauts whose failed mision to the moon simply wanted to "go home". In other words, earth is our only home where we can actually have expereience. All other "worlds" are just imagination. No one knows what Paramdham really looks or feels like do they, otherwise it would be too earthly a description :D

My reference to sunlight was simply to say that the sun does not decide what or where it shines, it just does so. Whether you are in the North Pole or at the Equator, the sun is just as it is. People die of sun and even lack of sun, maybe Darwin's selection of species may have some reasoning about who survives of not, but the fact is the sun just shines regardless of ozone, filters, UV sun protection cream.

There is a relationship that exists between the sun and earth. And likewise there is a relationship between God and man (soul).

Even the Chariot that houses God gets the same sunlight from the sun as everyone else. :shock:
andrey
PBK

Post by andrey »

maybe Darwin's selection of species may have some reasoning about who survives of not
I saw one quote of Charles Darwin "It is not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent, but the one that is most adaptable to change."
sachkhand
ex-PBK

Post by sachkhand »

AUM Shanti.
pbkindiana wrote: sachkhand wrote,
Dear indiana, please decide whether you are correct or Veerendra Dev Dixit.

Dear sachkhand,
I believe that the soul of Brahma Dada lekraj had answered that question because an intellectual like Baba Dixit will never give such an answer because Baba Dixit knows that Shiv will speak only to soul conscious children and not to body conscious children. Also it has been said in the Murlis that "sometimes this
child also speaks" so, as he has interferred in Sakar Murlis, Dada lekraj is
also interferring in advanced knowledge too.
Ha, Ha, Ha ...:laugh:
Please let me laugh to my heart's contentment.

Here is a PBK, who has the capacity to decide whether the clarifications given by Virendra Dev Dixit are actually given by ShivBaba (as PBKs beleive) or by any other soul. And this PBK wants to correct the clarification given.

In the beginning of the thread: Q and A with Baba, on 07 Jun 2006 Arjun wrote:
It has been observed that many PBKs are reluctant to answer the querries raised in the PBK section with a noble intention of avoiding leading anyone astray from the original source of knowledge, i.e. ShivBaba who is present in a corporeal form.
Therefore, with due respects to their feelings, I wish to start this new thread where any member could ask any question for which either answers given by Baba or approved by Baba would be posted.
(on 09 Jun 2006) it would be nice if they could maintain the colours chosen for the Q&A to maintain uniformity. Dark Blue for questions and light blue for answers if the answer has been prepared by a PBK and then approved by Baba. And if the entire answer has been given by Baba, then the entire answer may be shown in red colour.
I think Arjun will have to reconsider before posting even the answers given by ShivBaba (as he considers) to the questions in that thread. Because answer given to Q.No.16. is considerred to be given by soul of Dada lekharaj. Should the answers received by Arjun to the questions given in that thread should first be passed by pbkindiana to decide whether the answers are given by Supreme Soul Shiv or soul of Dada Lekharaj or by Virendra Dev Dixit. What does Arjun think?
And the Q.No.16. is in particular regarding the same topic i.e., who answers to the questions asked to Virendra Dev Dixit? And pbkindiana is capable of correcting the answers given by ShivBaba (as considered by PBKs). Is it not foolishness of pbkindiana? What else can I say?
Thanks.
Sanjeev.
arjun
PBK
Affinity to the BKWSU: PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To exchange views with past and present members of BKWSU and its splinter groups.

Post by arjun »

sachkhand wrote: What does Arjun think?
I don't think anything. I am unable to understand most of your recent posts. You copy and paste the views of different members from here and there and draw some conclusions and pass some judgements on your own like Dharmaraj. So, what can I say about your judgements? You are free to have any view about anyone.
pbkindiana
PBK

Post by pbkindiana »

sachkhand wrote:
Ha, Ha, Ha ...:laugh:
Please let me laugh to my heart's contentment.
dear sachkhand Bhai,

Please laugh to your heart's content as i have never laughed at you or at anyone when someone declares himself as prajapita. I am glad that i do not have your mentality of making fun of others and thank god that i do not have your defamation mentality.
Here is a PBK, who has the capacity to decide whether the clarifications given by Veerendra Dev Dixit are actually given by ShivBaba (as PBKs beleive) or by any other soul. And this PBK wants to correct the clarification given.
This is my assumption that brahma Dada lekraj interferes in advanced knowledge and also i don't have any intention in clarifiying Baba Dixit's answers.
I think Arjun will have to reconsider before posting even the answers given by ShivBaba (as he considers) to the questions in that thread. Because answer given to Q.No.16. is considerred to be given by soul of Dada lekharaj. Should the answers received by Arjun to the questions given in that thread should first be passed by pbkindiana to decide whether the answers are given by Supreme Soul Shiv or soul of Dada Lekharaj or by Veerendra Dev Dixit. What does Arjun think?
Arjun is just playing his role so a sensible mind will not involve others. All of us have our own beliefs and there is no harm in expressing our beliefs with openness.
And the Q.No.16. is in particular regarding the same topic i.e., who answers to the questions asked to Veerendra Dev Dixit? And pbkindiana is capable of correcting the answers given by ShivBaba (as considered by PBKs). Is it not foolishness of pbkindiana? What else can I say?
And what about your foolishness of declaring yourself as prajapita. Actually do you know the exact meaning of prajapita before you declare yourself as prajapita. So who is foolish - is it me who just voice out my views or you who declare yourself as prajapita and also love to denigrate others as you let your heart rule your head.

Om Shanti -- indie.
sachkhand
ex-PBK

Post by sachkhand »

arjun wrote:I don't think anything. I am unable to understand most of your recent posts. You copy and paste the views of different members from here and there and draw some conclusions and pass some judgements on your own like Dharmaraj. So, what can I say about your judgements? You are free to have any view about anyone.
Dear Arjun,
I thought PBKs (atleast hardcore PBKs on this forum) had no difference of opinion in the explanation given by Virendra Dev Dixit and about the knowledge. The reason is, because if at all any PBK on this forum has some difference of opinion (like Shivsena) then hardcore PBKs do not consider them as PBK on this forum.
I thought hardcore PBKs on this forum have same understanding about the basics of PBK Knowledge in this forum.
And as you answer and defend the PBK knowledge and as you are having contacts with the AIVV, I asked about your opinion regarding the views of another PBK. Is the view mentioned by PBK Indiana the official view of AIVV or not? This is what I wanted to know from you, and you are free to avoid my question if you are feeling uncomfortable to answer.
Thanks.
Sanjeev.
arjun
PBK
Affinity to the BKWSU: PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To exchange views with past and present members of BKWSU and its splinter groups.

Post by arjun »

sachkhand wrote:Is the view mentioned by PBK Indiana the official view of AIVV or not?
I would not like to comment on pbkindiana's views. Every member is free to have his own opinion and also express it on this forum.
pbkindiana
PBK

Post by pbkindiana »

sachkhand wrote:
Is the view mentioned by PBK Indiana the official view of AIVV or not?
no, it is not. Whatever i have debated with you are my very own perspectives. So have a diplomatic mind as not to involve arjun Bhai into this. As i have told shivsena that despite the PBKs have differences in their churnings, they have unshakeable faith in Baba Dixit as the soul of Ram and the personified form of ShivBaba. Based on that faith, we are a family irrespective of our churnings.

Om Shanti --indie.
sachkhand
ex-PBK

Post by sachkhand »

AUM Shanti.
pbkindiana wrote: dear sachkhand Bhai, Please laugh to your heart's content as i have never laughed at you or at anyone when someone declares himself as prajapita.
Dear pbkindiana,
First of all let me apologize to you if you are very much hurt by my expression. And one more thing I want to make clear that actually I do not feel that I should apologize to you, because I do not think I have done any grave mistake. But still, if my apology soothens your heart I do apologize to you.

There is a film song in our language, "aluvudo naguvudo nivee heli, iruvudo biduvudo ee jagadali" meaning "You tell me should I cry or laugh, should I stay or not in this world". Also in our local language when a very embarassing and funny situation arise then we say "should I laugh or cry to this?"

And when I was answering to your question that expression came to my mind and I thought why should I cry? Why should I cry to your irrational answers in which you have tried to prove yourself correct in consecutive replies even after I had written the answer given by Virendra Dev Dixit whom you consider as ShivBaba.

I thought that it was your foolishness to do so. If such an act was not foolish then it means it was due to being stubborn and rigid and shows disrespect not to me but to Virendra Dev Dixit whom you consider as ShivBaba. Now, it was better considering your answer as foolish. And really smile came on my face and to express myself I wrote a request to let me laugh and even used that small face there. And please remember we are not against anyone here. we are sharing our ideas and thoughts and also expressing our feelings to those ideas and thoughts.

I think that it is not good to be a masked man showing artificial feelings in this forum. We have to go beyond this bhaav saagar i.e., ocean of feelings, and people who sit on the shore and hesitate to get in will never cross it. Such people will always try and use words so as not to express oneself truly but will hide one's true feelings, these are dirty hypocrites. I accept that we are dirty i.e., our feelings are dirty. But ShivBaba has come to make us clean. Have faith and be true to yourself. We will be cleaned i.e., our feelings will get pure and viceless. But highly intellectual and so called well mannered have their protocols even in a family and will always be wearing a mask of civilized being. They are not actually civil-eyesed but are interested in showing others as such. I am not saying that we can express even vulgarity here. That is out of question for BKs and PBKs.

Once I had seen a poster with a nice painting and a saying in which it was written (I do not remember the exact words) that we use language not for expressing our feelings but to hide our true feelings. And I have seen in this forum also, how true it is. I accept that we cannot always express ourselves openly and to everyone, but I think this forum is related to The GodFather and His children. If we cannot express ourselves here, then where else? I have not been vulgar. But can we not even smile and laugh and cry and show happiness? There was every reason for that and I expressed myself.

I think, this forum should help the members to know oneself, and help become soul conscious, because that is the way to know The GodFather. And for that we have to cross the ocean of feelings.

Once again sorry for hurting your tender feelings (this time it is I think somewhat real), and I also hope that you will have brave heart to face yourself. Because, beleive me, the most difficult thing is to face ourself, where we cannot play with words and fool ourself.

I would like to answer to your further reply.
pbkindiana wrote: I am glad that i do not have your mentality of making fun of others and thank god that i do not have your defamation mentality.
That is very nice of you. BUT,
pbkindiana wrote: And what about your foolishness of declaring yourself as prajapita. Actually do you know the exact meaning of prajapita before you declare yourself as prajapita. So who is foolish - is it me who just voice out my views or you who declare yourself as prajapita and also love to denigrate others as you let your heart rule your head.
Total U Turn from your previous statement in the same reply! I think there should be a limit to our hypocrisy and artificial feelings and behaviour.

Next, you have raised the issue of my statement where I had stated that I am Prajapita.
Well, yes, on 21 Oct 2007 I did make it. And I knew and even mentioned in my statement that I might be a laughing stock for all. I was cross questioned by many for that. And I answered humbly to all those in that post. I saw that you have joined this forum on 03 Jan2008. And already on 25 Oct 2007, I had written that I would apologize for my false Statement if the condition I had mentioned was not met to prove my statement. And on 21 Mar 2008, I did apologise for making false statement and for disturbing all.

(On reading your response, I think if you had been a member when I made that statement, there is every possibility that you would have laughed at me for that. Although I was not laughed at in that post, but in many other posts I was dragged into that issue just to belitlle me and change the topic and issue which I had raised in those posts. Also I have been ridiculed and insulted sometimes with harsh words and sometimes with sugar coated words. :laugh: It does not matter, I should worry for my wrong actions not for what others do. If we think our action is useful, then just do it.)

But, just see the answers you have given which have led to this laughing crisis.
pbkindiana wrote: Baba Dixit will never say that Shiv is explaining through him. ...
To this I had given clarification of Virendra Dev Dixit (whom you consider as ShivBaba) regarding this specific issue) and had asked you,
sachkhand wrote: ... Dear indiana, please decide whether you are correct or Veerendra Dev Dixit.
Your reply,
pbkindiana wrote: Dear sachkhand, I believe that the soul of Brahma Dada lekraj had answered that question because an intellectual like Baba Dixit will never give such an answer because Baba Dixit knows that Shiv will speak only to soul conscious children and not to body conscious children.
pbkindiana wrote: I have already done my homework and answering to your posting. ... knowledge is in the eye of the beholder" so let us see what is the end of this game.
And in the end you have lowered your tone to,
pbkindiana wrote: This is my assumption that Brahma Dada lekraj interferes in advanced knowledge and also i don't have any intention in clarifiying Baba Dixit's answers.
Dear pbkindiana, if you were just assuming, then it would have been better to mention it in the beginning. You used the words such as WILL NEVER SAY, I BELIEVE ...WILL NEVER GIVE, ALREADY DONE MY HOMEWORK AND ANSWERING.
You have repeatedly answered with total confirmation about your view point more than once without any margin for back tracking. You even went to the extent of deciding who is soul conscious and who is not and said: "knowledge is in the eye of the beholder" so let us see what is the end of this game."

And now in the end you write that is your assumption. :neutral:

I request you not to take my expression of laughing so seriously. I am not against you expressing your thoughts openly. As you have truly said that all of us have our own beliefs and there is no harm in expressing our beliefs with openness. But we should try to be rational while answering and accept our mistake openly if we have done any. We are on our way, yet not reached the destination.

And finally,
pbkindiana wrote: Arjun is just playing his role so a sensible mind will not involve others. ...
And I am playing my role in which I need to involve others too. My sensibility says that we are not isolated islands and that is the reason this forum is formed and even groups are formed like BK group, PBK group, Commonroom group, etc., :neutral:
Thanks.
Sanjeev.
pbkindiana
PBK

Post by pbkindiana »

Dear sachkand Bhai,

Your lengthy posting is irrelevant.
but I think this forum is related to The GodFather and His children.
Should i regard this statement of yours as your foolishness or your immaturity? Basically even lokik fathers don't like to see their children quarelling, so what about Godfather himself? If this forum is related to Godfather as you have indicated, then there will be truth only and nothing else.

Om Shanti -- indie.