Swarg ke rachieta

An open forum for all ex-BKs, BKs, PBKs, ex-PBKs, Vishnu Party and ALL other Splinter Groups to post their queries to, and debate with, any member of any group congenially.
arjun
PBK
Affinity to the BKWSU: PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To exchange views with past and present members of BKWSU and its splinter groups.

Re: Swarg ke rachieta

Post by arjun »

shivsena wrote:Again this ''titleholder" word is used only in Advanced Knowledge and never in Murlis.
ShivBaba often speaks of the titleholder Indian kings during the British rule who used to pay huge amounts to the British rulers to get titles.
Also i do not see why Shiva should talk about titleholders of Satyug and not the original Lakshmi-Narayan which are revealed in front of 600 crore souls.
He speaks about both. It is for us to decide whether we wish to become Lakshmi-Narayan like deties in this birth or in the next birth.
How can the head of vijaymala be Lakshmi when she is less knowledgeable than Mama Saraswati and mummy kamla devi ???? and she has never taken any responsibility of the Yagya.
How can you say that she is less knowledgeable than Mama Saraswati?
Is she not serving an entire continent since many years? And how can you say that she will not take up a bigger responsibility in future? Is the Copper Age already over?
The word Sangamyugi has never never been prefixed in front of either Krishna or Narayan.
I agree, but
Can you please show me one Murli where the word ''Sangamyugi'' is ever mentioned in Murlis anytime for any personality.
I have definitely seen this word in Sakar Murlis and if I find it I will quote.
I think you mean to say that Baba Dixit has taught to differentiate between the two, because Shiva would never say one thing in Murlis and teach something else in his clarifications. ( which again means that Advanced Knowledge is Krishna ki jhooti Gita, contradicting all Murli points)
It is not Baba Dixit who teaches us but ShivBaba. And ShivBaba has Himself mentioned about the Confluence-Aged LN and Golden Aged L-N by telling that 'these L-N are very clever' and 'these L-N are fools' respectively in the Murlis.
shivsena
ex-PBK
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To find out the absolute Truth.

Post by shivsena »

arjun wrote: How can you say that she is less knowledgeable than Mama Saraswati?
Is she not serving an entire continent since many years? And how can you say that she will not take up a bigger responsibility in future? Is the Copper Age already over?
By serving an entire continent she may be more servicable but certainly not more knowledgeable as the title of Gyan ki devi Saraswati goes to Mama Saraswati and to none other.
Whether she comes in future as vijaymala head still remains a 100% uncertainity (which is claimed by herself ) in a conservation between those who have gone to deliver the message of advance knowledge to her.

shivsena.
new knowledge
Academic
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: questioning bk-pbk knowledge

Post by new knowledge »

According to the advance knowledge, both the Confluence Aged Lakshmi & Narayan are Creators of Heaven. But this goes against the Murli point 'स्वर्ग का वर्सा तो जरुर पारलौकिक बाप स्वर्ग का रचयिता ही दे सकते हैं।' (S. M. 16-9-98 page-2) meaning 'surely only the Parlaukik Father, the Creator of Heaven' can give the inheritance of Heaven'. Lakshmi-Narayan cannot be entitled as 'Parlaukik Father'. Only the Supreme GodFather is Parlaukik Father. And, there is only one Parlaukik Father; but Lakshmi-Narayan are two souls, so how could both be included into the concept 'Parlaukik Father, Creator of Heaven'? Again the words 'दे सकते हैं' do not indicate that the creator of heaven (Parlaukik Father) are 'two' in number, these words are used to give respect to the Parlaukik Father (who is 'one' in number. Similarly, the words 'स्वर्ग के रचयिता' are used, in the picture of Lakshmi-Narayan, to give respect to the Parlaukik Father who is the Creator of Heaven.
pbkindiana
PBK

Post by pbkindiana »

Dear new knowledge Bhai,

Posting Murli quotes regarding this topic:

MU 1/12/03 -- "This is Adi Dev and Adi Devi. These are the brahmins who created heaven. This is why they are worshipped."

MU 6/2/03 -- "The Father says: I will uplift everyone through these kumaris. Kumaris make Bharat into heaven."

Om Shanti -- indie.
new knowledge
Academic
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: questioning bk-pbk knowledge

Post by new knowledge »

Dear brother indie, I am sorry. I take my words back.

Dear admin, BK & PBK brothers & sisters, Vishnu Party members & all other members of this forum, this is my last post in this forum. Due to my low vision problem, I've decided to leave this forum. Best of luck to all of you.
pbkindiana
PBK

Post by pbkindiana »

new knowledge wrote:
Dear Brother indie, I am sorry. I take my words back.

Dear admin, BK & PBK Brothers & Sisters, Vishnu Party members & all other members of this forum, this is my last post in this forum. Due to my low vision problem, I've decided to leave this forum. Best of luck to all of you.
dear Bhai,

Please continue to post your views and Murli quotes to this forum. I like most of your postings, so please don't leave. All of us are in the quest for truth, so to err is human.

Om Shanti -- indie
arjun
PBK
Affinity to the BKWSU: PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To exchange views with past and present members of BKWSU and its splinter groups.

Post by arjun »

new knowledge wrote:Dear admin, BK & PBK Brothers & Sisters, Vishnu Party members & all other members of this forum, this is my last post in this forum. Due to my low vision problem, I've decided to leave this forum. Best of luck to all of you.
I will not ask you to write on this forum at the cost of your health especially your eyes, but you should try to write once in a while. It is not necessary that you read all the posts, but you can express your views and give new information whenever you feel so.
We all enjoy your posts.
Thanks,
OGS,
Arjun