Request to OM PBKs.

An open forum for all ex-BKs, BKs, PBKs, ex-PBKs, Vishnu Party and ALL other Splinter Groups to post their queries to, and debate with, any member of any group congenially.
pbkindiana
PBK
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-BK

Re: Request to OM PBKs.

Post by pbkindiana »

Sachkhand wrote:
One more experience: I had returned from Fatehgad where I new a BK who was living in BK centre. I had gone there to tell him about PBK's knowledge. After coming back I narrated what happened there. I said I ate the sweets he gave. Local PBKs were surprised that I ate. Later Veerendra Dev Dixit was sitting in the room and I too was there and might be one or two others. And Veerendra Dev Dixit just said (as if to himself), "arey, yah to glani karega" meaning Oh, he will do glani(I did not find meaning in English, but I think it means harm or ruin or bring bad reputation or downfall). It appeared to me that it was said about me. And I could not beleive and felt sad, how is it that I will do such a thing. And I prayed that let this not happen. And I think PBKs opinion is that I am doing glani by raising issues and cross questioning them. But, I am not afraid of the consequences because I know my intentions are good. Also Veerendra Dev Dixit had questioned when would there be dhadh-pad/dh meaning dhad (weeping aloud, an attack of thieves. Dhadi means a famous dacoit.) -pad(a board, border, framework) or-padh (a raised platform).
When Baba Dixit said that you will do glani when you were in the same room with him, Baba Dixit could foresee your future role when you leave him. Hasn't it become true to his words that now you are denigrating him to your utmost level.

Om Shanti -- indie
shivsena
ex-PBK
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To find out the absolute Truth.

Post by shivsena »

pbkindiana wrote: When Baba Dixit said that you will do glani when you were in the same room with him, Baba Dixit could foresee your future role when you leave him. Hasn't it become true to his words that now you are denigrating him to your utmost level.
Om Shanti -- indie
Dear indiana.

The words spoken by Baba Dixit to sachkhand Bhai is one more convincing proof that these words were not spoken by God ShivBaba but it was a manushya's procastination about another soul; God ShivBaba would never see negative qualities of any soul [ avaykt Vani says : "Bap kabhi bhi kissi atma se dil-shikast nahin hote; Bap hamesha bacchon ko unchi nazar se dekhte hain"] ;so it is only manushya(soul) who sees fault in another soul. A glass half-full of water can be seen as half-empty and half-full as per the individual soul. Supreme Soul ShivBaba will never see the negative qualities in a person, leave alone mention it.

shivsena.
arjun
PBK
Affinity to the BKWSU: PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To exchange views with past and present members of BKWSU and its splinter groups.

Post by arjun »

shivsena wrote:Supreme Soul ShivBaba will never see the negative qualities in a person, leave alone mention it.
But you have been able to see anything positive in PBKs and the advanced knowledge so far? I have seen you speaking only negative things about the PBKs and that the entire advanced knowledge is false. Does it not contradict your above post?
shivsena
ex-PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To find out the absolute Truth.

Post by shivsena »

arjun wrote: But you have been able to see anything positive in PBKs and the advanced knowledge so far? I have seen you speaking only negative things about the PBKs and that the entire advanced knowledge is false. Does it not contradict your above post?
Dear arjun Bhai.

I do not have any personal vendetta against any pbk that i will talk negative about them; i know we are all effort-makers and have many negative qualities which have to be overcome by purusharth. As regards andreybhai, he was persisting in his irrelevant behavior, inspite of many requests from many members to stick to the point of discussion and not to interrupt in a healthy conversation, but when he did not heed the warning, then he got the treatment he deserved.

As regards talking negatively about advance knowledge, i am just pointing out the incompleteness and ambigious nature about something which claims to be true Gita, but has not brought about any divine transformation in a single soul even after more than 30 years of its inception. I have also said previously, that if it had not been for Baba dixit and advance knowledge, then my churning process would not have been stimulated and i would not have been what i am today; so i thank Baba Dixit and advance knowledge for this; but if you think that i am still seeing negative things about PBKs and advance knowledge, then it is your perception; i cannot do anything about it.

shivsena.
arjun
PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To exchange views with past and present members of BKWSU and its splinter groups.

Post by arjun »

shivsena wrote:i am just pointing out the incompleteness and ambigious nature about something which claims to be true Gita, but has not brought about any divine transformation in a single soul even after more than 30 years of its inception.
So, should we think that you have reached the stage of God because only God can read the mind of each and every soul without meeting them face to face. There are thousands of PBKs (and lakhs of BKs) in the world today. Without meeting even a small percentage of these PBKs (and BKs) how can you say that ShivBaba's knowledge has not brought about any transformation in any of them? There are hundreds of PBKs (and BKs) who can say that the knowledge given by ShivBaba (whomsoever they consider) has brought about major transformation in their lives. They will be ready to say that on any platform. It may be possible that you have not met them. You left BKs about 15-20 years ago and you left the PBKs (you may be in contact with a few hundred or even lesser PBKs) a few years ago ever since you started declaring that the entire advanced knowledge is false. But you continue to insist that the knowledge has not brought about transformation in even a single soul. I don't know whether it is your ego or your ignorance which makes you keep repeating such statements. But it definitely is a demoralizing statement for those who are sincerely making efforts despite the vicious atmosphere of the world.

I suppose you have declared on this forum that you are a doctor by profession. If you start telling every patient that you have no chance survival unless a miracle takes place in future, then even a patient who may have chances of recovery would die prematurely. This is what you are doing to all the spiritual effortmakers by your constant negative propaganda about the BK and PBK knowledge. If you want to reach to the top of the rosary of 108 by killing all the spiritual effortmakers in this way, then it is your sweet will. My statement may appear harsh to you, but it is the bitter truth that I have observed and do not hesitate to tell you.

If you continue to adopt the same policy you will reach the same fate as ex-l who has lost the goodwill of many souls in the world by constantly making negative statements about the BKs although he does occasionally point out the positive aspects of BKs and PBKs and has done a great service to both BKs and PBKs by painstakingly creating a huge database of BK/PBK related material on bkinfo forum.

With regards,
On Godly Service,
Arjun
shivsena
ex-PBK

Post by shivsena »

arjun wrote:
I suppose you have declared on this forum that you are a doctor by profession. If you start telling every patient that you have no chance survival unless a miracle takes place in future, then even a patient who may have chances of recovery would die prematurely. This is what you are doing to all the spiritual effortmakers by your constant negative propaganda about the BK and PBK knowledge. If you want to reach to the top of the rosary of 108 by killing all the spiritual effortmakers in this way, then it is your sweet will. My statement may appear harsh to you, but it is the bitter truth that I have observed and do not hesitate to tell you.
Dear arjun Bhai.
The above analogy just shows your ignorance about the medical profession and how the doctors discharge their duties. There is no doctor in the world who says anything like what you have mentioned. We always tell the relatives of the patient about the hopelessness of the case, but never never tell the patient. We doctors always give hope to the patient till the last moment and we never try to discourage the patient in any way. I am really very disappointed in you and do not hesitate to say that your analogies are most inappropriate most of the times. I again do not hesitate to say that you do not have the eye and courage to see the logic and commonsense in most of the posts made by me on this forum and it seems that you want to argue just for the sake of argument and not for the sake of understanding and you delibrately want to sleep over and turn a blind eye to the happenings in the Advance Party.
If you continue to adopt the same policy you will reach the same fate as ex-l who has lost the goodwill of many souls in the world by constantly making negative statements about the BKs although he does occasionally point out the positive aspects of BKs and PBKs and has done a great service to both BKs and PBKs by painstakingly creating a huge database of BK/PBK related material on bkinfo forum.
I am not concerned about the goodwill of anyone and least bothered about what other souls will think about me. i was not bothered about what the bk sisters will think about me when i left the BKs and i am not concerned about what the PBKs will think about me, when i am challenging the advance knowledge. I am just seeking the truth and if i feel that i have been taken for a ride in my quest for truth by bk and pbk knowledge, then it is my duty to express my views on such open forums and make my brothers aware of the facts which they may not be aware of. I am not afraid to express my views about something which i feel is right and will be the first person to apologise if my actions have harmed somebody.

shivsena.
arjun
PBK

Post by arjun »

shivsena wrote:We doctors always give hope to the patient till the last moment and we, in no way, try to discourage the patient in any way.
As a physical doctor you may be doing what you have written above, but here on this forum, as a spiritual doctor (as Baba calls His children) you do just the opposite by hammering PBKs and BKs day and night that the knowledge that they are following is completely false and that this knowledge has not brought about transformation in not even a single soul. Do you think you are giving hope to BKs, PBKs and other souls who are reading your negative and discouraging statements again and again?

In the lokik world if parents keep scolding/beating a spoilt or unworthy child repeatedly there are chances that he will become more spoilt when he grows up or may even physically abuse his family when he marries and gives birth to children. In the same way if you keep expressing negative views about a group of souls repeatedly then are you not instigating them to act negatively?
I am not concerned about the goodwill of anyone and least bothered about what other souls will think about me.
Your statement confirms what I have written above.
sachkhand
ex-PBK

Re: An important request to Veerendra Dev Dixit and/or AIVV memb

Post by sachkhand »

AUM Shanti.
arjun wrote: You are making your own inferences. I have not said that we are superior to BKs.
Actions will speak for the PBKs.
Yes. We are seeing the actions.
arjun wrote: We have told innumerable times on this forum and other fora that BKs are superior to PBKs in some aspects while PBKs are superior to BKs in some aspects.
May I know, in which aspects you feel that BKs are superior to PBKs?
arjun wrote: Anyway, it is your sweet will to support anyone in the world.
If you beleive that BKs too are superior in some aspects, then surely that should be according to Shrimat atleast in those aspects. Then why to worry if someone supports BKs. There should be no problem. Their will is not only sweet but benevolent too. :D
Thanks.
Sanjeev.
sachkhand
ex-PBK

Post by sachkhand »

AUM Shanti.
arjun wrote: Thanks for conferring another title.
Dear Arjun,
If you are really not annoyed by my answer and are ready to know yourself better, then I would like to say that some of your answers are not only childish but even foolish. Some answers show your hidden and forcibly controlled ego, and some answers show anguish and frustration although are sugar coated.
Hey, common, feel free to express yourself, atleast with me. By openly expressing and discussing with our people we progress. Do not be in the illusion that you are already master knowledgeful and even surpassing it have even become a complete deity. Accept that till you are a purusharthi. Introspect yourself for your own good. And accepting the shortcomings, do your purusharth. No member here who gives you cerificate of good behaviour is going to come to help you in the end. We are doing purusharth for our own good and not to please others. And no need to thank me for my free freindly advice.
I request you to hear the Hindi film song "Zindagi ka safar, hai yah kaisa safar" atleast two or three times a day for few days. This will bring the seriousness in your purusharth. And afterwards hear "Kisine apna banake mujhko muskurana sikha diya" for few days remembering ShivBaba as per your understanding. This will bring zeal in your purusarth. This is my actual request. If you think my request worthy following, then do it and write personal message about the result. :D
Thanks.
Sanjeev.
sachkhand
ex-PBK

Post by sachkhand »

AUM Shanti.
pbkindiana wrote: When Baba Dixit said that you will do glani when you were in the same room with him, Baba Dixit could foresee your future role when you leave him. Hasn't it become true to his words that now you are denigrating him to your utmost level.
Dear Indiana,
That might be true. But another thing to be noted is that, there was an expression of surprise in those words and not asserive when I heard them. I think Supreme Soul Shiv will never be surprised in His speech. Virendra Dev Dixit can be so. And I think not to worry, because I am not doing glani of Supreme Soul Shiv. And not even of ShivBaba, because I do not now consider Virendra Dev Dixit as ShivBaba. Before starting questioning by writing letters to PBK centres (even before joining this forum), I had written a last letter to ShivBaba (considering Virendra Dev Dixit as Chariot of Shiv although not Mukarrar) and sent it to Kampil, in which I had categorically written that until then I had been a soul of bhavana (feelings) but will not be so thereafter and will be intellectual and will accept only on the basis of knowledge i.e., my understanding and my experiences. :neutral:
So, I am true to what I have written. And I know my Heart. I keep checking it. I try removing ill will towards anyone, if it comes at any time. And I am really getting carefree (bephikarr) day by day. :D
Thanks.
Sanjeev.
andrey
PBK

Post by andrey »

Dear brother sachkhand,
You seem to know arjun Bhai very well.
arjun
PBK

Post by arjun »

sachkhand wrote:If you are really not annoyed by my answer and are ready to know yourself better, then I would like to say that some of your answers are not only childish but even foolish. Some answers show your hidden and forcibly controlled ego, and some answers show anguish and frustration although are sugar coated.
Thanks for your kind views about me :D
Do not be in the illusion that you are already master knowledgeful and even surpassing it have even become a complete deity. Accept that till you are a purusharthi.
I never said that I have become perfect. Nor am I in the race to become a bead of the rosary of 108 just like shivsena Bhai. I am just an ordinary effortmaker and have accepted my shortcomings on this forum and the previous forums many times.
arjun
PBK

Re: An important request to Veerendra Dev Dixit and/or AIVV memb

Post by arjun »

May I know, in which aspects you feel that BKs are superior to PBKs?
Dharna and seva.
Then why to worry if someone supports BKs.
Why should I worry? Everyone is playing his/her role in the drama.
shivsena
ex-PBK

Post by shivsena »

arjun wrote:I never said that I have become perfect. Nor am I in the race to become a bead of the rosary of 108 just like shivsena Bhai. I am just an ordinary effortmaker and have accepted my shortcomings on this forum and the previous forums many times.
Dear arjun Bhai.

May i know what is wrong if i have the desire to be in 108 and if i am making efforts to achieve my goal and if i have openly expressed that desire on this forum.

shivsena.
pbkindiana
PBK

Post by pbkindiana »

shivsena wrote:
The words spoken by Baba Dixit to sachkhand Bhai is one more convincing proof that these words were not spoken by God ShivBaba but it was a manushya's procastination about another soul; God ShivBaba would never see negative qualities of any soul [ avaykt Vani says : "Bap kabhi bhi kissi atma se dil-shikast nahin hote; Bap hamesha bacchon ko unchi nazar se dekhte hain"] ;so it is only manushya(soul) who sees fault in another soul.
Dear shivsena Bhai,

Please discern that i did not say ShivBaba has spoken those words to sachkhand. I have said "Baba Dixit" has spoken those words to sachkhand. As we all know that Incoproreal Shiv only speaks to soul conscious children, so it is Baba Dixit who had spoken to Sachkhand and not Brahma Dada lekraj as you have presumed. Only someone in soul conscious stage can detect the others intention. You often say that truth should be revealed, so Baba Dixit just told the truth. Since you know that i don't speak Hindi, don't forget to translate the Hindi versions to English.
A glass half-full of water can be seen as half-empty and half-full as per the individual soul. Supreme Soul ShivBaba will never see the negative qualities in a person, leave alone mention it.
If one's visual perception is perfect, then anything can be seen with clarity. I agree with you that ShivBaba will never see the negative qualities in anyone and Shiv has also said that He doesn't experience sorrow but the corporeal medium is the one who is hurt and insulted

Om Shanti -- indie