Lies/Errors in Murlis OR Is it way of teaching of ...

Mainly DEDICATED to Ex-BKs.
A neutral forum for congenial discussions and reservations related to the Godly Knowledge between ALL parties.
andrey
PBK
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-BK

Re: Lie/Errors in Murlis OR Is it way of teaching of....

Post by andrey »

It may mean that just as sanyasis get born through vice and then during their life time they become sanyasys, no one is sanyasy by birth, but they have such sanskars of reading scriptures and becoming sanyasys since last birth, so they become sanyasis in small age, similarly because of their practice of renouncing they may go into knowledge during their lifetime in small age. There it is limited renunciation of lokik life and here it is unlimited renunciation of the whole world with the intellect whilst living lokik life.

I don't know if sanyas dharm can be called santhan dharm, because sanathan dharm is family path. In the Murlis also it is said that their religion is separate. But all these religions originate form the sanathan dharma. Souls from this religion go into other religions. Souls of other religions are firm in their religion and does not get converted in other religions.

In golden and silver ages there is no other religion then sanathan dharma and no scripture at all. All souls get birth in the santhan dharma.
arjun
PBK
Affinity to the BKWSU: PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To exchange views with past and present members of BKWSU and its splinter groups.

Post by arjun »

mbbhat wrote:Can the religion of sanyasis be called as sanatan religion?
No.
2)But it is said THEN IN THE SMALL AGE ITSELF THEY MOVE INTO SANATAN RELIGION. ...
From the Dwaparyug (Copper Age) Hinduism is considered to be Sanatan Dharma by Hindus. And most Sanyasis take rebirth in Hindu families and after spending a few years with their family, they get converted to Sanyas religion just like Shankaracharya and other famous Sanyasis.
mbbhat
BK
Affinity to the BKWSU: BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I am a Bk and a writer. I have been benefited a lot by the knowledge given in BK institution. I also have materials written totally on logic without BK knowledge. Anyone can get them as attachments for free by email.

Post by mbbhat »

andrey wrote:1)It may mean that just as sanyasis get born through vice and then during their life time they become sanyasys, no one is sanyasy by birth, but they have such sanskars of reading scriptures and becoming sanyasys since last birth,...

2)I don't know if sanyas dharm can be called santhan dharm, because sanathan dharm is family path. In the Murlis also it is said that their religion is separate. But all these religions originate form the sanathan dharma. Souls from this religion go into other religions. Souls of other religions are firm in their religion and does not get converted in other religions.

3)In golden and silver ages there is no other religion then sanathan dharma and no scripture at all. All souls get birth in the santhan dharma.
1 and 3)Yes, this is what I also believe.
2)This is where I had doubt and asked. But your response was totallly different.

So dear Andrey soul,
I think your following quote has no value, right?
andrey wrote:- 2) those sanyasis go to the sanathan dharma, who used to belong to the sanathan dharma in golden and silver ages and got converted, then when it is the Confluence Age again, they return.
Dear Arjun Soul,

Thank You for excellent response/answer.
-----
Another One:-

SM 10-5-81(1):- SriKrishn toh poorey 84 janm lete hain. Garbh se bachchaa jab baahar aayaa, us din se 84 janm ginenge. LN ko toh bada hone may 20-25 varsh lage na. Toh vah 30-35 varsh 5000 varsh may se kum karna padey. Krishn toh garbh se baahar nikley aur poore 84 janm liye. LN ke liye 25-30 varsh kum kahenge. ShivBaba ka toh ginn nahin sakte. ShivBaba kab aaye time de nahin sakte-16-

= SriKrishn takes full 84 births. When the child comes out of the womb, from that instant 84 births are counted. LN take 20-25 years to grow is it not? So that 30-35 years should be reduced from 5000 years. (But) Krishn came outside the womb and took full 84 births. It will be said less of 25-30 years to LN. It cannot be counted for ShivBaba. When ShivBaba came, time cannot be given. -16-

In the first sentence, it is 20-25. In the second sentence it is 30-35. In the third sentence it is 25-30 years. Anybody will think no fool will talk like this.

Dear Andrey soul,

Will you solve this puzzle?
mbbhat
BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I am a Bk and a writer. I have been benefited a lot by the knowledge given in BK institution. I also have materials written totally on logic without BK knowledge. Anyone can get them as attachments for free by email.

Post by mbbhat »

arjun wrote:From the Dwaparyug (Copper Age)1) Hinduism is considered to be Sanatan Dharma by Hindus. And most Sanyasis take rebirth in Hindu families and after spending a few years with their family, they get converted to Sanyas religion just like Shankaracharya and other famous Sanyasis.
In hurry, I felt that reply of Arjun Soul was perfect. But when I again went through the Murli point, just see:- THEN IN THE SMALL AGE ITSELF THEY MOVE INTO SANATAN RELIGION. ..

So according to 1) of Arjun's quote, the souls os sanyasis move to Hindu religion by BIRTH(we all know that). Not when they attain childhood. But Baba here says that they move to sanatan religion in their childhood(small age). So I feel Arjun's interpretation not enough. In fact it is irrelevant.

Now, I got a new thought. Hindus cconsider sanyasis as their gurus. So they are like controllers of Hindu religion. (Like Pope for Christians). So sanyasi souls when they take sanyasa in ther childhood, get power of sanatan religion=Hinduism(Of course, Hinduism is nothing but degraded name of sanatan religion). So it seems that move into has to be interpreted as take/get power or lead.

But why Baba teaches in this way? To whom Baba is teaching this? BKs, PBKs, or outside world? To whom and how such a way of teaching is benificial? Let us see whether Andrey soul, PBK or anybody solve this puzzle.

I believe it is part of DANCE OF ShivBaba. Just enjoy Baba's dance.
Andrey Soul wrote: Souls of other religions are firm in their religion and does not get converted in other religions.
I agree with this to a high extent. But there are some exceptions. I have read in newspapers where some Christians have got converted to Islam. I would like to know what is the percentage of conversion from one to another in other religions(not Hinduism). If anybody can, please guide.
andrey
PBK

Post by andrey »

Dear mbbhat,

SriKrishn takes full 84 births. When the child comes out of the womb, from that instant 84 births are counted. LN take 20-25 years to grow is it not? So that 30-35 years should be reduced from 5000 years. (But) Krishn came outside the womb and took full 84 births. It will be said less of 25-30 years to LN. It cannot be counted for ShivBaba. When ShivBaba came, time cannot be given. -16-

Seems like it is said that when Shri Krishna is born untill he groes his parents are still in the Confluence Age so these years are reduced. Regarding the years i believe the correct answer is 20-35 years. It is said approximately.

Regarding the other quote, although it is a valid point that sayasis become authorities, it is hard to extract this meanig from this quote.

Regarding the christinas who convert to Islam, these could be souls form the sanathan dharama who has become christians.
I think your following quote has no value, right?
andrey wrote:- 2) those sanyasis go to the sanathan dharma, who used to belong to the sanathan dharma in golden and silver ages and got converted, then when it is the Confluence Age again, they return.

No, this quote has full value. In the Murli it is said that those from other religions will also come. In fact they are not from other religions an dthey belong originally to sanathan dharama, that's why they return.
mbbhat
BK

Post by mbbhat »

andrey wrote:1) Seems like it is said that when Shri Krishna is born untill he grows his parents are still in the Confluence Age so these years are reduced. Regarding the years i believe the correct answer is 20-35 years. It is said approximately.

2)No, this quote has full value.
----
1a)So you believe that Baba sometimes says APPROXIMATELY?

1b)So do you mean to say here Sri Krishna means soul of Dada Lekhraj and his parents are souls of Mr.Dixt and Vedanti Behan?

2)I had asked what value your quote has to do with the Murli point I wrote. How does this quote explain- IN THE SMALL AGE ITSELF THEY MOVE INTO SANATAN RELIGION?
andrey
PBK

Post by andrey »

1) Yes, I think Baba speaks approximately many times especially in regards of years etc, but I don't have examples, but i may find.
3) In no way.
mbbhat
BK

Post by mbbhat »

SM 24-2-89(3):- Baap kahte hain main to sabko le jata hun. Pavitr banakar pahle sabko SHANTIDHAM AUR SUKHDHAM MAY LE JATA HUN. Agar mera bankar phir Maya ka ban jate hain tab kaha jata hai Guru ka nindak thowr na paaye. -78

= Father says I take back all. After making pure, first I take them ALL into Shantidham and Sukhdham….

Does Baba takes all into both Shantidham(Silence World) and Sukhdham(heaven)?
arjun
PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To exchange views with past and present members of BKWSU and its splinter groups.

Post by arjun »

mbbhat wrote:Does Baba takes all into both Shantidham(Silence World) and Sukhdham(heaven)?
No. All the souls will go to the silence world, but only those who have made special efforts for their souls in the Confluence Age will go to heaven.
new knowledge
Academic
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: questioning bk-pbk knowledge

Post by new knowledge »

My dear PBK brothers & sisters,
1)what is Shantidham refered in this Murli point? Is that the inert Paramdham or the body of respected Baba Virendra Dev Dixit or that Truthful-Eternal-Blissful (सत-चित-आनँद स्वरुप) Paramdham?
2) What is Sukhdham refered in the Murli point? Is that the Confluence Aged Heaven or the Golden Aged Heaven?
mbbhat
BK

Post by mbbhat »

mbbhat wrote:SM 24-2-89(3):- ... Pavitr banakar pahle sabko SHANTIDHAM AUR SUKHDHAM MAY LE JATA HUN.

= After making pure, first I take them ALL into Shantidham and Sukhdham….
First Baba takes to Shantidham and Sukhdham. Then where does Baba take these souls?
arjun
PBK

Post by arjun »

new knowledge wrote:1)what is Shantidham refered in this Murli point? Is that the inert Paramdham or the body of respected Baba Veerendra Dev Dixit or that Truthful-Eternal-Blissful (सत-चित-आनँद स्वरुप) Paramdham?
It is both inert shantidhaam (abode of peace) and the subtle abode of peace that will be established in India.

Although it is true that as long as Shiv is in the body of Baba Virendra Dev Dixit (according to the belief of PBKs) it is like a living Paramdham for them, yet it does not mean that the souls of PBKs or all other souls will physically enter his body.
2) What is Sukhdham refered in the Murli point? Is that the Confluence Aged Heaven or the Golden Aged Heaven?
Both. But not everyone will go to both of them. It depends on the special efforts made by every soul for itself (purusharth).
mbbhat
BK

Post by mbbhat »

SM 1-3-89(2):- Baba ka VSM subah ko chalta hai. Tumko bhi aisaa ban_na hai. Jaisa teacher. Phir bhi fark to zaroor rahta hai. TEACHER STUDENT KO KABHI 100 MARK NAHIN DENGE. Vah hai oonch te oonch. -83-, 84

=Baba does churning in morning. You also have to become like that. Even then there will be difference. Teacher never gives 100 marks to students. He is highest of high.

In our places many students get 100 marks.
----
SM 1-5-79(2):- Bhaktimarg may bhi samajhte hain hum ShivBaba ke baney, isliye kaashi kalvat khate hain. Bhaktimarg MAY JAB KAASHI KALVAT KHAAYE SHARIR CHOD DETE TO UNKEY PAAP SAB KAT JATE HAIN. Phir bhi vaapis to koyi jaa nahin saktaa. Oopar se sab aa jaavenge, tab vinaash hoga. -57

= Even in Bhaktimarg, they think we became that of(= belong to) ShivBaba. Hence they do Kashi kalvat(sacrificing life in the name of God). When they do Kashi kalvat, leave their body, their all the sins get cut/burnt. Even then they cannot return. When all come from above, destruction will happen.

In many Murlis Baba says, all the sins do not burn. Some of the sins of that birth get burnt. But here it is different.
shivsena
ex-PBK
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To find out the absolute Truth.

Post by shivsena »

mbbhat wrote:
SM 1-5-79(2):- Bhaktimarg may bhi samajhte hain hum ShivBaba ke baney, isliye kaashi kalvat khate hain.
Dear bhat Bhai.

You have quoted a very important Murli point about Bhakti-marg, but which Bhakti-marg is Shiva refering to in Murlis. The above Murli point clearly points towards the bk and pbk Bhakti-marg world where both feel that they have given their bodies to ShivBaba(behad ka kashi-kalvat) but they get nothing in return as both BKs and PBKs are leaving their bodies without getting their inheritance.

shivsena.
mbbhat
BK

Post by mbbhat »

Dear Shivsena soul,

In the Murli point, it is said-

TO UNKEY PAAP SAB KAT JATE HAIN. Phir bhi vaapis to koyi jaa nahin saktaa. Oopar se sab aa jaavenge, tab vinaash hoga. -57

= All of their sins get burnt. [Do you need anything more if all of your sins get burnt?]

But they cannot return back. [Which is the place to go back in your behad sense? ]

When all come from above, destruction begins. [What is the meaning of above and destruction here]

How do you explain these and justify that the point belongs to BK/Bk world?

Also if you are interested please justify the ACCURACY of all the Murli points quoted here.