Vishnu Party Ahmedabad

DEDICATED to Vishnu Party & all other Splinter Groups, viz., Krishna Party, InAdvance Party, PPPBKs & all others, who believe that they have transcended the BK & PBK theologies.
Anant Patel
Affinity to the BKWSU: Vishnu Party
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I am son of Shri Dashrathbhai Patel

Re: Vishnu Party Ahmedabad

Post by Anant Patel »

Param shanti,

thanks arjunbhai ,

i will try my best to provide knowledge according to my Father.

Param shanti means superem elements and Om Shanti means ( om connected with brama,Vishnu,Sakar) . we remember supereme element because what ever we speek what ever we remember we get the same so we remember supereme element not brama Vishnu sankar. Because all 3 are in 3 element (air,sky,fire) so we use to say param shanti.

Difference between Shiva & mahashiva .

:- every bhrmand ( each galaxy ) has his own Shiva & they have his own Paramdham (nucular of the galaxy)
:- brama,Vishnu & sankar is the one cell of 1 Shiva of the 1 galaxy. So you can imagine in universe there are so many galaxy(bramand) & param maha bramand . so there are 6 crore Shiva in universe and my Father is maha Shiva only 1. so we remember mahashivratri because shivrari comes in every month and mahashivratri is come only 1 time in year.

Each bramand has own Shiva . brahma,Vishnu,sankar are the creation of that Shiva. You can simply think that if we take thousand of years to cross our own galaxy(milky way) then what time would you take to cross the whole universe. That cant be done in 5000 years world drama. What do you think. As you know what is light year.

So if you think 5000 year is not enough then think beyond. visit this link http://discoveryofnewworld.com/FantasticTrip.zip . download & then see the wonder of universe.

when Shiva became jiva, means shiv became simple soul(simple human being). shiv is parm atma not param pita. param pita is maha Shiva.

anant Patel, ahmedabad.
shivsena
ex-PBK
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To find out the absolute Truth.

Post by shivsena »

Anant Patel wrote: Difference between Shiva & mahashiva .
when Shiva became jiva, means Shiv became simple soul(simple human being). Shiv is parm atma not param pita. param pita is maha Shiva.
anant Patel, ahmedabad.
Dear anant Bhai.

Since you say that Shiva and mahashiva are different, then do you believe that whatever was spoken through Dada Lekhraj between 1965 to 1969 was spoken by Shiva or not.
Please answer this query.

shivsena.
Anant Patel
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I am son of Shri Dashrathbhai Patel

Post by Anant Patel »

shivsena wrote:
Since you say that Shiva and mahashiva are different, then do you believe that whatever was spoken through Dada Lekhraj between 1965 to 1969 was spoken by Shiva or not.
Please answer this query.

shivsena.[/color]
Dear Brother, param shanti,

" god rays se wani chalti he".this is the Vani point .means what ever Murli or Vani spoken by dadiji or Dada Lekhraj ji is spoken(delevered) by god rays. not by god Shiva.

another point of Vani "antme vishwa me vishwa pita spast dhikhai dega " means at the end of world people will see vishwa(world) pita(Father) cleared amoung the world. so the Father is for world not limited to bk & pbk.

" bap veda sastro ka sar samjate he & bap ant me adi madhya ant ka Gyan sam jate he., means world Father will give the knowledge of the veda & sastra (scriptures) which is not given by bk & pbk.

Anant Patel, ahmedabad
Anant Patel

Post by Anant Patel »

pls, visit link
Black Hole Before Cosmic Transformation.ppt
Astral Measurements of our Universe
(83.5 KiB) Downloaded 975 times
thanks

Anant Patel
bansy
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-BK

Post by bansy »

I am no scientist but what I understand, God is at the centre of "gravitional energy", "super symmetry", "string theory" and "The Theory of Everything".

Forum members can wiki these terms.

Remember where and who you heard it from first :D
bansy
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-BK

Post by bansy »

My previous post was confusing as I missed out the following in bold.
I am no scientist but what I understand from a scientific viewpoint is that, God is at the centre of "gravitional energy", "super symmetry", "string theory" and "The Theory of Everything".