Mayavirupa.

Mainly DEDICATED to Ex-BKs.
A neutral forum for congenial discussions and reservations related to the Godly Knowledge between ALL parties.
mbbhat
BK
Affinity to the BKWSU: BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I am a Bk and a writer. I have been benefited a lot by the knowledge given in BK institution. I also have materials written totally on logic without BK knowledge. Anyone can get them as attachments for free by email.

Re: Mayavirupa.

Post by mbbhat »

spiritual spy wrote:HI BHAT

1)We all are student, if you are Segregating yourself as ' engineering ' student. This itself is a form of ignorance.

2)If you go across all knowledge,and still if you feel BK knowledge is 100% true then i can agree with you.

3)You are seeing one side of the coin and thinking that the other side is irrelevant.

4)Anyway Time is very powerful and as usual it will answer all our questions.

5)YES WE ALL KNOW THE TRUTH , AND OUR KNOWLEDGE EYES ARE MASKED WITH DIFFERENT DEGREE OF MASKING.
1)I had anticipated this response. But I do not wish to be 100% accurate while giving explanation. I even give/agree for approximate answer. I explain inmany ways. If one does not suit, other suits. What we earn is more important than what we know. Nobody has given right knowledge about soul and God, mind intellect (I feel Bk philosophy has explained it best among all these). Even you have not replied so far what they are.

2)I have not all asked you to agree with me. But what made you think so? Is this not an ignorance?

3)I can say that even this conclusion is also a part of ignorance. But it is OK to me. Because I do not need any certificate from human beings.

4)Here I agree that you have said and realized truth properly.

5)Will you please say how this masking begins?

I did not get reply form you whether you belive in scientific prediction of creation of Universe? So can I say that your intellect also is masked? If yes, will you please say what is that degree(percentage)?

If I am hungry and feel that a food is 75% OK and best than any other food available I will eat it. Hence I am eating Bk knowledge. You may call it ignorance.
--
Sorry for mentioning the word ignorance many times.
shivshankar
working towards unification
Affinity to the BKWSU: reforming BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: dharna

Re: Mayavirupa.

Post by shivshankar »

spiritual spy wrote:If you go across all knowledge,and still if you feel BK knowledge is 100% true then i can agree with you.
Dear soul, what do you mean under "all knowledge"?