One Chariot of Shiva.

Mainly DEDICATED to Ex-BKs.
A neutral forum for congenial discussions and reservations related to the Godly Knowledge between ALL parties.
john
Reforming BK
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-BK

One Chariot of Shiva.

Post by john »

Sakar Murli 2009/03/25 Revised
I come at the confluence of every cycle and tell you how I come and whose body I enter. There is no question of becoming confused about this. This is a predestined drama. I only come in the one. Establishment takes place through the Father of Humanity. He becomes the first, especially beloved child. I establish the original eternal deity religion through him. Then he becomes the first number again.
Here Baba is explaining he only enters the one.
shivsena
ex-PBK
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To find out the absolute Truth.

Re: One Chariot of Shiva.

Post by shivsena »

Dear john Bhai.

Even i have read in many Murlis that Father comes only in Bharat once every 5000 years. So the question is: where did this theory about 2 chariots originate from ?????

shivsena.
arjun
PBK
Affinity to the BKWSU: PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To exchange views with past and present members of BKWSU and its splinter groups.

Post by arjun »

john wrote:Here Baba is explaining he only enters the one.
According to the advanced knowledge (being given to the PBKs) it means that Father Shiv comes in the form of a Father only in one person, i.e. His appointed Chariot (mukarrar rath) or Prajapita Brahma. But He also comes in another person (Brahma Baba) to play the role of a senior mother (badi ma).
shivsena wrote:Even i have read in many Murlis that Father comes only in Bharat once every 5000 years. So the question is: where did this theory about 2 chariots originate from ?????
The theory of 2 chariots originated on the basis of the Sakar Murlis which speak of the appointed Chariot. So, there should also be a temporary Chariot. ShivBaba also refers to Brahma Baba as His old shoe. So, naturally, He will take a new shoe (i.e. body) during the Confluence Age. He also speaks of 'Amma marey toh bhi halwa khao.....' (eat halwa even if the mother dies....) This refers to the demise of the mother of Brahmins, i.e. Brahma after which the role of the Father begins in the Yagya.
john
Reforming BK

Post by john »

arjun wrote: The theory of 2 chariots originated on the basis of the Sakar Murlis which speak of the appointed Chariot. So, there should also be a temporary Chariot.
But are there any Murli quotes regarding a temporary Chariot or is it just an assumption/manmat?
mbbhat
BK
Affinity to the BKWSU: BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I am a Bk and a writer. I have been benefited a lot by the knowledge given in BK institution. I also have materials written totally on logic without BK knowledge. Anyone can get them as attachments for free by email.

Post by mbbhat »

john wrote:Sakar Murli 2009/03/25 Revised
I come at the confluence of every cycle and tell you how ... There is no question of becoming confused about this. This is a predestined drama. I only come in the one. Establishment takes place through the Father of Humanity. He becomes the first, especially beloved child. I establish the original eternal deity religion through him. Then he becomes the first number again.

These words are spoken through Brahma(Dada Lekhraj). From this it can easily be concluded (or highly probable) that

1)Sevakram's body has no importance at all.

2)When Sevakram has no importance how can Mr. Dixit can have value?

3)There is no question of becoming confused implies DLRaj is Father of humanity, number one, etc, etc.
---
John wrote: But are there any Murli quotes regarding a temporary Chariot or is it just an assumption/manmat?
Many Murli points say- the Chariot which is temporay is the one that is taken on loan and that is same as mukrar rath(fixed Chariot). I will try to search them.
shivsena
ex-PBK
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To find out the absolute Truth.

Post by shivsena »

mbbhat wrote:
3)There is no question of becoming confused implies DLRaj is Father of humanity, number one, etc, etc.
Many Murli points say- the Chariot which is temporay is the one that is taken on loan and that is same as mukrar rath(fixed Chariot). I will try to search them.
Dear bhat Bhai.

If you feel that Dada Lekhraj is Father of humanity and number one fixed Chariot, then please explain the following:
Does God Shiva take a mortal Chariot, through which the spiritual Father + Father of humanity is revealed only to the bk world.
Which is the Chariot through which both Fathers are going to be revealed in front of the whole 600 crore souls??????
Lastly, what is the Father of humanity doing in Subtle Region as karmatit angel(faristha); should not the Father of humanity be among humans (BKs and PBKs) in flesh and blood till the very end of the Confluence Age ????

Please give your views.
shivsena
andrey
PBK

Post by andrey »

But are there any Murli quotes regarding a temporary Chariot or is it just an assumption/manmat?
Shivsena Bhai can confirm that in the Murlis, when talking about entering, it is mentioned in plural form. For eg. I enter in them. It could also originate from our unwillingness to accept that God came and we were not able to meat him, so he needs to come again. The future God of Shivsena also, by shivsena's description will met only 108 soul, that is why we don't need him.
mbbhat
BK
Affinity to the BKWSU: BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I am a Bk and a writer. I have been benefited a lot by the knowledge given in BK institution. I also have materials written totally on logic without BK knowledge. Anyone can get them as attachments for free by email.

Post by mbbhat »

shivsena wrote:Dear bhat Bhai.
1)If you feel that Dada Lekhraj is Father of humanity and number one fixed Chariot, then please explain the following:
Does God Shiva take a mortal Chariot, through which the spiritual Father + Father of humanity is revealed only to the BK world.
2)Which is the Chariot through which both Fathers are going to be revealed in front of the whole 600 crore souls?

3)Lastly, what is the Father of humanity doing in Subtle Region as karmatit angel(faristha); should not the Father of humanity be among humans (BKs and PBKs) in flesh and blood till the very end of the Confluence Age ?
Dear Shivsena soul,
1)All the chariots are mortal. But Brahma Baba's Chariot is fixed. In Sakar Murli word Baap Dada appears. Even in Avyakt Murli word BaapDada appears. There is no word Baapdaadi or DaadaaDaadi. So no importance is given in Avyakt Murli to Gulzar Dadi's body. Not only that even now, Brahma Baba's vision takes place. This is a solid proof that Brahma Baba's chairot is the fixed one.
[I would like to know one thing:- What is the translation of mukrar rath? I think it means fixed Chariot. Does it mean perrmanent Chariot? I wonder why PBKs say permanent]

2)Spiritual Father + Father of humanity will be revealed through all the BKs. They are already revealed to the whole world to a considerable extent. {Message is given to many parts of the world. Brahma Baba's photo also is becoming famous in the world. Only thing is final bell has to ring. At that time revealation will be complete}. When BKs' stage become farista, automatically people will get convinced that the Bk knowledge is right.

I feel God will not be revealed just by one Chariot. He will be revealed by many souls. Hence word ShivShakti is famous. Since God will get revealed by more than one Chariot(not just Brahma, but through many BKs, say 108 souls), in Bhaktimarg, sarvavyaapi knowledge comes. There is a related Murli point in Avyakt Murli [= in the end, you will become farista. People will see light in many BKs. So they will think God is everywhere].

If God is revealed just by one Chariot, then Brahma should not had shown in 1000 hands. Since all the BKs also have role in it, Brahma is shown in many hands.
Even now visions of Brahma Baba occurs. Don't you think that is not a revealation?

If you think the revealation should be through corporeal body even in the end, how can all the 600 crore souls witness it? Suppose say the Chariot is shown in TV. How can people believe it? Even today many (so called) Gods appear in TV. Do all believe?
Belief will happen only if the person experiences. By vision a person will easily agree.

3)Arey- if you ask what a teacher is doing what should I say? Teaher will keep quite or will have his personal life/work after taking classes. Do you think a teacher should be physically present all the time in front of a student. So Baap Dada are waiting for children. After giveing knowledge they will be in their sachchidaanand stage.

Body conscious people are bothered about flesh and blood.
One more thing:- The saying "Father shows son and son shows Father"- Does this apply just for one Chariot(soul) or all those who accept God as Father?

I think this applies to all those who realize God as Father and become eligible for property of God(heaven).
First ShivBaba showed his son Brahma to BKs(entered in him and declared that Brahma is Number One). Later Brahma Baba showed ShivBaba to all BKs= became fully pure. All BKs today consider Brahma as number one. Even Shiva(or one who speaks avykat Murli) also agrees.
Brahma Baba has also showed his son(children) to the world = Even after demise of Brahma, Brahmakumaris institution is developing.

Father(Brahma) left his throne and gave it into children. [Arey- if Father remains in corporeal till end, then how can the system of Father giving throne to children will happen in Bhaktimarg?]
In the end BKs will show their two fathers by their atmic stage. Those who do this get full inheritance. Others less. We know all is numberwaar.

Something very important and interesting:-
a)Even today BKs believe that Brahma Baba also enters in Gulzar Dadi with Shiv.

b)Even PBKs agree that Sakar Murli was spoken through Brahma(by Shiv and some words are of Brama too) and Avyakt Murli is spoken by Brahma Baba.

c)What are we doing here? Churn or discuss on Sakar and Avyakt Murlis. So don't you think there is great role of Brahma? Even Mr. Dixit reads what is spoken by Brahma Baba(let us agree that Avyakt Murli is just of Brahma for the time being). cannot you see any greatness in this?

Murli says in the place of Father child's name is put in Gita. Even PBKs agree that child is Dada Lekhraj. Arey- Drama has made Krishna(Soul of Dada Lekhraj) as God of Gita. So is it not logical to say that he is next to God?