The Father of all Tests !!

DEDICATED to BKs.
For those involved with the Brahma Kumaris, to discuss issues about the BKWSU in a free and open manner.
spiritual spy
Affinity to the BKWSU: Media
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I want to debate with BKs - if they are ready !!!

The Father of all Tests !!

Post by spiritual spy »

Hi all BKs

Brahma baba claimed that the kalyug will end in 1976 , and later he explained that it is only a test to his children to know their real nature.. (that's what i heard)

Consider this situation (1) ....

After several years say 2020 or 2040 one fine day ....baba through one of his medium (BK Jayanthi?? ) tells us that the whole scheme of Satyug, royal family, golden palace etc., etc., is just a BIG test !! just a spiritual fantasy story.... to pacify the purification of souls, to create peace and love between humans.....to encourage his children to do Yoga and to practice good habits ...

" So my dear children it is only a test... there is no Satyug ,now all of you are pure so carry on with this purity live peacefully and happily "

Consider this situation (2) ....

In the year 2020 or somewhere near....

BK Dadi Gulzar+ DJ etc., in madhuban:

" All my BKs , we want to tell the truth at last ... because truth will only prevail forever....

The trance state and brahma baba babdada coming to Dadi H. mohini etc.,, is just a act ,just a well planed drama to maintain the legacy of our beloved baba ( as per the plan given by Lekhraj baba on his death bed), to maintain peace and harmony using his name, we thought it is better to use his name, so we are doing this drama of trance for the benifit of BKs and mankind to spread peace and love.

Now all of us are purified and can understand this, so we have decided to tell the truth....as per the plans given to us by our founder baba ....as per his wish we are telling this truth after 50years'

Om Shanti.

SPY
What an imagination :cool:
spiritual spy
Affinity to the BKWSU: Media
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I want to debate with BKs - if they are ready !!!

Re: The Father of all Tests !!

Post by spiritual spy »

Hi bhat

Did u visited this thread.

What if this is true, will the BKs accept this. ;-) ;-)

SPY
mbbhat
BK
Affinity to the BKWSU: BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I am a Bk and a writer. I have been benefited a lot by the knowledge given in BK institution. I also have materials written totally on logic without BK knowledge. Anyone can get them as attachments for free by email.

Re: The Father of all Tests !!

Post by mbbhat »

I am seeing this thread for the first time.

Thank You for your wonderful, beautiful, excellent comment.