I am here to ask questions!!

Mainly DEDICATED to Ex-BKs.
A neutral forum for congenial discussions and reservations related to the Godly Knowledge between ALL parties.
spiritual spy
Affinity to the BKWSU: Media
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I want to debate with BKs - if they are ready !!!

I am here to ask questions!!

Post by spiritual spy »

HI

I am spiritual spy.

I want to 'clarify' my doubts on BK-ism and the the supreme knowledge.

My questions are mainly for BKs and PBKs ..not for the ex-BK kinds..

Well to be honest i am not a BK, but i have undergone other form of meditation and spiritual studies, also i am a Hindu.

I also have little knowledge of 'vedas' and metaphysics.

I have no intention to hurt the BK sentiments, but want to discuss the theories.

Thanks.

SPY

Question: I want to know who are all the BK supporters here.. so that i can direct questions to them.

Pl. declare
mbbhat
BK
Affinity to the BKWSU: BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I am a Bk and a writer. I have been benefited a lot by the knowledge given in BK institution. I also have materials written totally on logic without BK knowledge. Anyone can get them as attachments for free by email.

Re: I am here to ask questions!!

Post by mbbhat »

Hi dear Soul,

My name appears here as BK Supporter according to forum rules.
But I would like to say that I am a Bk and not BK supporter. I have written both plus and minus points about BKs.

I will respond to your questions if I get interested or think they are useful.

If I did not reply to your questions, you can still remind me.

I will never think bad of you whatever you ask or say.

Thank You for this first meeting.
spiritual spy
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I want to debate with BKs - if they are ready !!!

Post by spiritual spy »

Hi mbbhat

Nice to hear soothing words from you.

Basic question 1: The BKs say the yug is 5000 years, but with little knowledge on history and science we can easily find out that 5000 years from now (2009) it is around 3000 BC., we have recorded history on 3000 BC.

Rrecorded history shows people lived on the banks of nile around this period) see the link

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Predynasti ... an_culture

it is evident that no sat yug existed that period of time - at least in Bharat.

And the typical answer the BKs give is -' what is the proof for this?'- Well they don't accept the carbon dating procedure also.

Using carbon dating we can find - whether a fossil is 5000 years old or 350 years old.

If 350 year old fossil or material (say some antique material) is true (age estimated by carbon dating method)
than the dating of 3000 or 5000 year old material is also true, that means the carbon dating method is correct one.

And scientist find 5000 year old human remains all over world (not just around yamuna river), which means the human population exists all over the globe at that time.

How do a BK explain this.?

and also scientist find dinosaur remains which dates - back few million years.

SPY
arjun
PBK
Affinity to the BKWSU: PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To exchange views with past and present members of BKWSU and its splinter groups.

Post by arjun »

spiritual spy wrote:Question: I want to know who are all the BK supporters here.. so that i can direct questions to them.
Welcome to the forum.
Since you are a non-BK, I would like to inform that BKs and PBKs agree on many things and disagree on many other aspects of the BK/PBK philosophy. So, you can direct your questions to both of them.
mbbhat
BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I am a Bk and a writer. I have been benefited a lot by the knowledge given in BK institution. I also have materials written totally on logic without BK knowledge. Anyone can get them as attachments for free by email.

Post by mbbhat »

spiritual spy wrote: 1) we have recorded history on 3000 BC.
Rrecorded history shows people lived on the banks of nile around this period) see the link
it is evident that no sat yug existed that period of time - at least in Bharat.

2)Using carbon dating we can find - whether a fossil is 5000 years old or 350 years old.

3)If 350 year old fossil or material (say some antique material) is true (age estimated by carbon dating method)
than the dating of 3000 or 5000 year old material is also true, that means the carbon dating method is correct one.
And scientist find 5000 year old human remains all over world (not just around yamuna river), which means the human population exists all over the globe at that time.

4)and also scientist find dinosaur remains which dates - back few million years.
1)I think you cannot say we have recorded history on 3000 BC. It is appropriate to write that in Wikipidia, it is given so and so. Anything can be written anywhere else.

2)Can be true to a limited period and limted things, need notbe for all the times. How can we be sure that half life period of Carbon is constant?

3)Again this is need not be correct. Science(or scientists, say) itself fluctuates. You may be knowing that once scientists had said there is greenary in Mars. Later they said No. [Few years back(may be 10 to 15 years) Medical science said there is cholestrol in coconut oil. People gave it(coconut) up(sacrificed). But they have not been able to prove. Later that belief was gone and many people again started to take coconut oil.

If you are really interested:- In the world Drama Part II book written by Jagadish Chander Hassija published by BKWSU(an one inch thick book), some references are given where the carbon dating has failed. When a skeleton was tested for its age, it was estimated as 5 lakh years old. After 5 years, the same skeleton was tested for age. It estimated as 50,000 yrs. After again 5 years, the test report gave 5000 yrs. See:- In 10 yrs, the age prediction reduced from 5 lakh to 5000 yrs.

When the age(time) of a volcaneo was predicted using Nitrogen dating, it estimated to be some million years old. But it had happened just 270 years before!

A note on what we say about historical evidence(may not be 100% appropriate to mention here):- Bristish people had said that the Aryans were not actually true (original Indians). They had come from Middle East and settled in India. According to them, the present Indians do not belong to original Indians. They might be wanted to prove that their atttack on India is not incorrect. They tried to change (and had changed) history. Recently India got victory that the present Indians are truly Indians. That is their ancestors also belonged to India.

If you see map of Kashmir, it will be shown as part India in India and it will be part of Pakistan in Pakistan.

4)Regarding Dinosaurs, I cannot explain(weak). But again I say you cannot say it is millions of years old. But some thoughts:- They might have been existed even during Satyug, but most probably in other countries than India. Their eggs might b still existing in earth. They may take birth after the new era comes. These are just MAY BEs.

I would like to know something regarding this:- How many skeletons of Dinasours have been found and where are they kept? Were the skeletons received as whole or in broken conditions and later joined? You can mention what you know.

Thank You
spiritual spy

Post by spiritual spy »

Hi bhat

Thanks for the reply.

1) Some finding using carbon dating might have gone bad because of specimen collection and errors.

I already explained you how accurate the dating process is. The radioactive decay of elements is a well renowned phenomenon and proved , in many other findings.

Also age of the material found as 400 or 500 years by this method are found to be true. That means age of 5000 or 25000 is also true. This is the simple linear logic.

For example - when the 'Taj mehal' is constructed? - date it using CO dating, you will find it correctly , with maybe 1% tolerance.

One more question what about the Egyptian civilization, the mummies and pyramids, well mummies are dated back as old as 6000 years back., though you do not accept CO dating method.

Do u have anything to say on mummies?

About dinosaurs , in august 2003 scientist have found dinosaur fossils near narmada river, and the name of the dinosaur is Rajasaurus narmadensis and now it is available for scrutiny at regional geological survey office in Jaipur, go have a look at it !!! and it is dated back as 65 million year old.

see this clip http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L7q7gXMmJmQ

also recently in 2007 about 100 plant eating 'veg.' :laugh: dinosaur eggs found near indore . so don't claim India was dinosaur free.

And it is not possible to have new dinosaurs from old fossil eggs, because they are just like stones now we maynot get a DNA trace also even if we get ( like the jurassic park imagination) we don't have suitable Embryo cells to bio engineer them to its original form , - so this is poor understanding of science.

PT
nivi
Affinity to the BKWSU: PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: Share Murli points.

Post by nivi »

Do we really know what the 5,000 year world cycle Baba has reffered to in the Murlis? Which calender is he talking about? Is it solar year, lunar year, jupiter years do we really know?? We talk about "time" but do we really know what is time?
mbbhat
BK

Post by mbbhat »

spiritual spy wrote:
1)One more question what about the Egyptian civilization, the mummies and pyramids, well mummies are dated back as old as 6000 years back., though you do not accept CO dating method.

2)also recently in 2007 about 100 plant eating 'veg.' :laugh: dinosaur eggs found near indore . so don't claim India was dinosaur free.
--
Dear Soul,
1)At the end of Silver Age, there will be earth quakes and a part of wealth, palaces of deities will get inside to earth. So after that there is possibility of those things being displaced to other countries.

Not only that, some places in the world would be picnic spots for the deities. They will have pushpak vimaan(areoplanes) and are free to move anywhere in the world.

Even though Bk philosophy says population esists just in India during period of heaven, there is possibility that at the near end of Silver Age, some might move to other part of the world.

Details are not yet said in Murlis. It directs to become pure.

2)Very2 happy to hear that the Dinasours were vegetarians. There is no need to claim that India was free of Dinasours. But it is sure that Dinasours should be vegetarian in heaven. (either in India or elsewhere in the world). After the period, they could turn to non veg.

Thank You for information
shivshankar
working towards unification
Affinity to the BKWSU: reforming BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: dharna

Post by shivshankar »

Dear Spiritual spy. The differense between your picture of the world's history and BK's picture is that you consider carbon dating as correct and BK's consider this method as false or with errors. Everything goes from this.

So, I think it will be more usefull fore your research to focus on the other elements or practics of BK philosophy, because you won't receive any "heavy" proofs for this part of knowledge.
spiritual spy

Post by spiritual spy »

Hi bhat

Only few of the Dinos are veg. and almost 80% are NV only.

And you evaded the fact (the proof ) i have given the time period and place of the finding, is very much contradicting the BK theory.

SPY
mbbhat
BK

Post by mbbhat »

spiritual spy wrote:1)Only few of the Dinos are veg. and almost 80% are NV only. 2)And you evaded the fact (the proof ) i have given the time period and place of the finding, is very much contradicting the BK theory.
1)This is why I had hesitation to anwer about Dinasours.
2) Nobody can say that it is a proof. We all human beings have life span less than 150 yrs. So nobody can say that this is right and this is wrong.
---
Will you please tell me whether time is cyclic or linear? Do you believe that man's ancestors were monkeys?

Can you say exactly how Universe was created (with proofs and dates)?

Something more- Do you believe in soul?

Can you say what is mind, intellect? What makes human beings different than animals and plants and machines?

Thank You once again.