Animals !! Do they have souls??

Mainly DEDICATED to Ex-BKs.
A neutral forum for congenial discussions and reservations related to the Godly Knowledge between ALL parties.
spiritual spy
Affinity to the BKWSU: Media
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I want to debate with BKs - if they are ready !!!

Animals !! Do they have souls??

Post by spiritual spy »

Hi all

Animals..

First i know about animal souls (level of consciousness in the animal kingdom etc., from vedic point of view)

But i want to know the status of animals in BK-ism.

Basic questions: (2) Do animals have soul.. if they have - are they located in the same place as ours, beside the pituitary gland.?

Basic questions: (3) Do animals reincarnate (take rebirth) do they have yug cycles.

(4) Do they go to the Paramdham of their own?

(5) What about their karmas?

my BK center sister told that ' we do not have to worry about the animals' - why?

the only thing i ever heard about animals from a BK is ' they also gets disturbed due to our karma' and benefit by our Yoga'.

(6) Is it good or bad to love animals?

Spy
arjun
PBK
Affinity to the BKWSU: PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To exchange views with past and present members of BKWSU and its splinter groups.

Re: Animals !! Do they have souls??

Post by arjun »

spiritual sky wrote:(2) Do animals have soul.. if they have - are they located in the same place as ours, beside the pituitary gland.?
Welcome to the forum.
Yes, according to BKs/PBKs animals do have a soul and located at the same place as in case of human beings.
wrote:(3) Do animals reincarnate (take rebirth) do they have yug cycles.
Yes, they do. But all animals do not exist in all the Ages. It is believed that even if carnivorous animals exist in the Golden Age and Silver Age, they would be harmless and herbivorous. It is also believed that birds like crows would not exist in the heaven.
(4) Do they go to the Paramdham of their own?
They go to Paramdham after their souls also get purified at the end of the cycle. And that happens through the pure vibrations of human beings, who get purified by God.
(5) What about their karmas?
They also suffer punishments for the bad karma and get rewarded for the good karma.
my BK center Sister told that ' we do not have to worry about the animals' - why?
The answer is same as my answer to your Q.No.4.
(6) Is it good or bad to love animals?
There is no harm in loving animals. But like in case of human beings, there should not be any attachment for them.

On Godly Service,
Arjun
spiritual spy
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I want to debate with BKs - if they are ready !!!

Post by spiritual spy »

'It is believed that even if carnivorous animals exist in the Golden Age and Silver Age, they would be harmless and herbivorous'

Then what is their function in the sat yug.?

Spy
spiritual spy

Post by spiritual spy »

Hi arjun

'"They go to Paramdham after their souls also get purified at the end of The Cycle. And that happens through the pure vibrations of human beings, who get purified by God."

That means there is a hierarchical decent of animals souls to the world, from Paramdham like the human souls ( golden ,Copper Age..) ... corrects? can you explain that?

They also suffer punishments for the bad karma and get rewarded for the good karma.

Can u explain the good karmas of the the animals like 'lion,tiger, jackal' etc.,

SPY
spiritual spy

Post by spiritual spy »

hi arjun

Good karmas of Lion tiger if any can i know them.

SPy
arjun
PBK
Affinity to the BKWSU: PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To exchange views with past and present members of BKWSU and its splinter groups.

Post by arjun »

Then what is their function in the sat yug.?
They would not kill other animals, but live harmoniously with them.
That means there is a hierarchical decent of animals souls to the world, from Paramdham like the human souls ( golden ,Copper Age..) ... corrects? can you explain that?
I think this topic has not been touched in the Murlis. But I guess the animal souls will descend after the human souls. But I don't think there would not be much difference of time between their descent because deities and animals co-exist in the Golden Age.
Can u explain the good karmas of the the animals like 'lion,tiger, jackal' etc.,
They may be killing other animals to fill their stomachs or to feed their offsprings, but they may also be helping other members of their own community or even other animals. We see photographs of some carnivorous animals taking care of the abandoned young ones of herbivorous animals that are published in the newspapers. But I agree that such incidents may be rare. Dogs are also carnivorous, but they help in safeguarding the life and property of human beings.