MADHUBAN 2008-9

DEDICATED to BKs.
For those involved with the Brahma Kumaris, to discuss issues about the BKWSU in a free and open manner.
warrior
working towards unification
Affinity to the BKWSU: Media
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: There is no Religion Higher than -- Truth.

MADHUBAN 2008-9

Post by warrior »

BKWSU has already given the groups dates for BapDada’s meeting as follow:
  • 1st Group - October 20th (Monday)
    2nd Group - November 15th (Saturday)
    3rd Group - November 30th (Sunday)
    4th Group - December 15th (Monday)
    5th Group - December 31st (Wednesday)
    6th Group - January 18th (Sunday)
    7th Group - February 5th (Thursday)
    8th Group - February 22th ( Sunday)
    9th Group - March 9th (Monday)
    10th Group - March 12th (Tuesday)
bansy
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-BK

Re: Madhuban 2008-9

Post by bansy »

Anybody in this subforum going ? i.e preferably BKs in this forum answer.
hanuman
ex-BK
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I am interested in the ongoing debate about the BKs and the knowledge. In 1984 I had a vision of BB as Krishna and Dada Lekhraj. Three years later I joined the BKs in 1987 and left the organisation in 1991. During that time I had many wonderful experiences. One of the reasons I left was to go travelling, see family and friends, have girlfriends (I remember these were were looked down upon). Also I remember being at Mt. Abu one year and recall a sister saying that those who leave the BKs would experience a thousand deaths/agonies. I realised then that I had to leave. In my opinion fear or blackmail is not a good enough reason for staying in any relationship or being part of a group. I do not regret leaving.

Post by hanuman »

To be honest I don't miss that place. I last visited Madhuban with my girlfriend in 1996. I said Hello to Jayanti and Sudhesh. Sudhesh reacted when she saw me by quickly moving off to another part of the complex. Maybe I shone too much light and goodwill that day! Or it could have been my dress - I was wearing a Taliban style topi on my head at the time.

BB's room was always my favourite spot to sit and be. However, as an ex-vegetarian chef, I always found the food at Madhuban pretty dismal - reminded me of school dinners! Don't get me wrong, I love North Indian cuisine. However, I tended to live on fruit, nuts and water when I stayed there.

I found Arunachala in southern India more to my liking. And also the teachings of Ramana Marharshi. To the point and without all the bullsh** and superstitious nonsense that is part of the BKs.

Hanuman
alladin
Friends and family of

new looks

Post by alladin »

Hi, Hanuman, welcome and thanks for making me laugh with the image of your taliban attire. The BKs have many traits in common with Talibans, so why did not they appreciate your mise? I remember one year I was wearing some baggy Afghani style of pants (white). I thought they were cool, loose and comfortable but in Madhuban I got more negative comments than I ever imagined! Man, what do you expect, you go to the ashram "dressed to kill" with a girlfriend and you expect friendly welcoming drishti and behaviours?

Seniors are leaders in teaching others how to judge people on the basis of appearances. And no, we are not all just souls, equals and God's children: a major divide is the one between compliant ones and disobedient ones, those that receive looks of disdain.
I found Arunachala in southern India more to my liking. And also the teachings of Ramana Marharshi to the point and without all the bullsh** and superstitious nonsense that is part of the BKs.
This is interesting. I am curious now to do a google on it. I remember how years ago, some "contact souls" had just come back from the SaiBaba ashram and were very impressed by the delicious food.

I never understood why we BKs were condemned to go to such a tough place in the desert, not really self-sufficient in terms of fruits and vegetables, with a hostile climate, extremes of heat and cold and water shortages, whereas there are locations in India a lot more pleasant in the Himalayas, near the Ocean or rice paddies with swinging palm trees and fresh green coconuts to drink ... where they teach you some exercise good for your health or some craft ... If you could survive Madhuban, especially in the old days, you would be ready to become an excellent fakhir!

p.s. are you available to give suggestions and tips as a professional vegetarian chef?
arjun
PBK
Affinity to the BKWSU: PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To exchange views with past and present members of BKWSU and its splinter groups.

Post by arjun »

Om Shanti. The first Avyakt Vani narrated by Avyakt BapDada yesterday is uploaded herewith in Hindi for the information of everyone. I hope someone could upload the official English version as well.
On Godly Service,
Arjun
AV081020.pdf
Avyakt Vani dated 20.10.08
(76.64 KiB) Downloaded 274 times
arjun
PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To exchange views with past and present members of BKWSU and its splinter groups.

Post by arjun »

Om Shanti. The Hindi version of the second Avyakt Vani of the season that was narrated yesterday in attached herewith.
OGS,
Arjun
Attachments
AV15.11.08-Hindi.pdf
AV-15.11.08-Hindi
(74.07 KiB) Downloaded 259 times
arjun
PBK

Post by arjun »

Om Shanti. The Hindi version of the third Avyakt Vani of the season that was narrated yesterday is attached herewith.
OGS,
Arjun
Attachments
AV-30-11-08-Hindi.pdf
Avyakt Vani - 30.11.08
(94.5 KiB) Downloaded 276 times
arjun
PBK

Post by arjun »

Om Shanti. The Hindi version of the fourth Avyakt Vani of the season that was narrated yesterday (15.12.08) is attached herewith.
OGS,
Arjun
Attachments
AV-15.12.08-Hindi.pdf
(97.19 KiB) Downloaded 252 times
arjun
PBK

Post by arjun »

Om Shanti. The Hindi version of the fifth Avyakt Vani of the season that was narrated the day before yesterday (31.12.08) is attached herewith.
OGS,
Arjun
Attachments
AV-31-12-08-Hindi..pdf
(105.31 KiB) Downloaded 255 times
arjun
PBK

Post by arjun »

Om Shanti. The Hindi version of the sixth Avyakt Vani of the season that was narrated the day before yesterday (18.01.09) is attached herewith.
OGS,
Arjun
Attachments
AV-18.01.09-Hindi.pdf
AV-18.01.09-Hindi
(74.25 KiB) Downloaded 275 times
arjun
PBK

Post by arjun »

Om Shanti. The Hindi version of the seventh Avyakt Vani of the season that was narrated the on 05.02.09 is attached herewith.
OGS,
Arjun
Attachments
AV-05.02.09-Hindi.pdf
AV-5.2.09-Hindi
(87.45 KiB) Downloaded 298 times
arjun
PBK

Post by arjun »

Om Shanti. The Hindi version of the eighth Avyakt Vani of the season that was narrated the on 22.02.09 is attached herewith.
OGS,
Arjun
Attachments
AV-22.02.09-Hindi.pdf
AV-22.02.09-Hindi
(93.14 KiB) Downloaded 262 times
arjun
PBK

Post by arjun »

Om Shanti. The Hindi version of the ninth Avyakt Vani of the season that was narrated yesterday, i.e. 09.03.09 is attached herewith.
OGS,
Arjun
Attachments
AV-09.03.09-Hindi.txt
AV-09.03.09-Hindi
(39.47 KiB) Downloaded 271 times
arjun
PBK

Post by arjun »

Om Shanti. The Hindi version of the tenth Avyakt Vani of the season that was narrated on 24.03.09 is attached herewith.
OGS,
Arjun
Attachments
AV-24-03-09-Hindi.pdf
AV-24.03.09-Hindi
(91.51 KiB) Downloaded 265 times
arjun
PBK

Post by arjun »

Om Shanti. The Hindi version of the eleventh Avyakt Vani of the season that was narrated yesterday, i.e. 07.04.09 is attached herewith.
OGS,
Arjun
Attachments
AV-07.04.09-Hindi.pdf
AV-07.04.09-Hindi
(85.26 KiB) Downloaded 274 times