ShivBaba and Prajapita

DEDICATED to PBKs.
For PBKs who are affiliated to AIVV, and supporting 'Advanced Knowledge'.
arjun
PBK
Affinity to the BKWSU: PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To exchange views with past and present members of BKWSU and its splinter groups.

Re: ShivBaba and Prajapita

Post by arjun »

shivsena wrote:It would be worthwhile to have Baba Dixit's views on the Murli point about prajapita quoted by bhat Bhai. Can you please send this Murli point to Baba Dixit for his views.
OK brother.
shivsena
ex-PBK
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To find out the absolute Truth.

Post by shivsena »

nivi_k wrote: If we reman in soul-conscious stage while listening to the Murlis we will get the "behad"(unlimited) meaning because we are actually with Baba with his frequency..Otherwise we only get the literal translation..
Dear nivi.

Can you please send me the frequency on which you connect with ShivBaba, as i just cannot seem to connect with bindi ShivBaba at any frequency. :laugh:

shivsena.
nivi
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: Share Murli points.

Post by nivi »

Shivsena wrote:
Can you please send me the frequency on which you connect with ShivBaba, as i just cannot seem to connect with bindi ShivBaba at any frequency.
Divine brother,
I don't connect with bindi ShivBaba either, since i don't see him as a bindi.. :laugh:
Baba remains in a detached observer stage while living in this corporeal body and performing actions,duties etc..
I think we children also have to practise staying in that stage until it becomes natural. The problem is we are not able to stay in a soul-conscious stage for too long..It really all begins with understanding the soul.., our "thought" process..
From the time we get up, til we go to bed, we are constantly "thinking".. Does our thinking ever take a rest.. so how can we remain in atmic stage..
shivsena
ex-PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To find out the absolute Truth.

Post by shivsena »

nivi_k wrote: From the time we get up, til we go to bed, we are constantly "thinking".. Does our thinking ever take a rest.. so how can we remain in atmic stage..
If our constant thinking does not allow us to remain in atmic stage, then why do you keep on repeatedly saying that we should remain in atmic stage to understand behad ki baatein.
nivi
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: Share Murli points.

Post by nivi »

So do we stop making effort because we are used to being a certian way..Do we not have any purpose, or goal , or does everyting happen magically ?? Does Baba take a magic wand and "poof," "poof" heaven is here..
shivsena
ex-PBK

Post by shivsena »

nivi_k wrote:So do we stop making effort because we are used to being a certian way..Do we not have any purpose, or goal , or does everyting happen magically ?? Does Baba take a magic wand and "poof," "poof" heaven is here..
Dear nivi.

That is exactly what is going to happen when practical personified Ramshivbaba reveals himself; in one second swarg will be established("Bap hathely par bacchon ke liye swarg lekar aate hain") and all those souls who come in front of Ramshivbaba and take dhristi from HIM will loose their body-consciousness and become soul-conscious; that is why ShivBaba is called a jadugar(magician)in Murlis. HE will transform everything in one second, just as a worldly magician transforms everything on the stage in one second.

shivsena.
nivi

Post by nivi »

Dear shivsena,

Swarg kaa gola toh Krishna bacchey ki haath mei dekahtey hai toh phir how does it fit with what you just said. Yes, i have also heard in the Murli's "palko peh bithah kaar lejayga".
shivsena
ex-PBK

Post by shivsena »

nivi_k wrote:Dear shivsena,
Swarg kaa gola toh Krishna bacchey ki haath mei dekahtey hai toh phir how does it fit with what you just said. Yes, i have also heard in the Murli's "palko peh bithah kaar lejayga".
In Murlis it is said "ShivBaba hai swarg ka rachieta and Krishna hai Vaikunth ka malik"; so baccha Krishna is shown as prince ruling the Vaikunth (created by his Father Ramshivbaba).

Also "palko par bitah kar le jaoonga" means that in the end Ramshivbaba will give such powerful dhristi that we all will become soul-conscious and go with HIM; today Baba Dixit is giving dhristi for hours together for more than 20 years, yet no one has become soul-conscious.
shivsena.
nivi

Post by nivi »

shivsena wrote:
that is why ShivBaba is called a jadugar(magician)in Murlis. HE will transform everything in one second, just as a worldly magician transforms everything on the stage in one second.
That's exactly what we were told in our childhood days..
And off-course we cannot forget "cinderalla", "Santa Clause" and the "Easter Bunny" they are also real..Sure, Baba is here to establish largest life size " disneyworld".
shivsena
ex-PBK

Post by shivsena »

nivi_k wrote:
Sure, Baba is here to establish largest life size " disneyworld".
This is where i differ from BKs and PBKs ; they say ''Baba is here to establish heaven" but I feel that personified Ramshivbaba will be here in future to establish the wonder of the world "paradise, heaven, jannat, swarg". At present there is no personified ShivBaba to guide the bk and pbk family and that is why it is said in Murlis : "andhe ki aulad andhe". [BKs apply this to the outside world and PBKs apply this to the bk world, but in fact all the 3 worlds are blind, because no one really knows the final truth.]

shivsena.
nivi

Post by nivi »

Yes, i agree with you that God is here to establish swarg, but don't you think its going to be a natural process rather than some magical, artficial way..
Baba has said everying first happens in the subtle( mind/intllect), than it happens in the gross world.
So "swarg/ati indriya sukh" also has to be felt within ourself first is it not?
One thing is for sure that we have this one life that we are certain about- "the one we are living right now", and if this is good than hopefully the future will also be good.
The past is already gone, and we cannot change it..Besides memories nothing else is there...So who knows when, and what is going to happen in the futher... Rather than waiting for swarg to happen in the future ex: 2012.., 2018.., 2036 why don't we just live our lives to the fulllest and let swarg come and suprise us.. :laugh:
shivsena
ex-PBK

Post by shivsena »

nivi_k wrote: ... Rather than waiting for swarg to happen in the future ex: 2012.., 2018.., 2036 why don't we just live our lives to the fullest and let swarg come and suprise us.. :laugh:[/color]
Yes--swarg and swarg ka rachieta is going to surprise all of us in future but in the meantime, we have to devote our time to the study of Murlis and Vanis and churn on the hidden gems of knowledge, which will decide the eligibility of what post one is going to get in future swarg. ( Murli point: "saraa madaar padayee par hai. padayee se hi oonch pad payenge") . Just living our lives to the fullest and waiting things to happen is not going to get us any post in future. :shock: This is what i feel.
shivsena.