Unlimited in the limited

Mainly DEDICATED to Ex-BKs.
A neutral forum for congenial discussions and reservations related to the Godly Knowledge between ALL parties.
bansy
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-BK

Unlimited in the limited

Post by bansy »

Father Shiva is unlimited.

The body is limited.

Is Father Shiva awake and amongst us for the ENTIRE duration 100 years (ie.e 100 X 365 X 24 X 60 x 60 ?) giving knowledge ?

When the body is exhausted and the body/soul of the Chariot needs to rest, would Father Shiva sleep too, or would Father Shiva go onto another limited body, and to another another limited body, etc and return to the first Chariot when that body wakes up ? Father Shiva (soul) does not need to sleep, but the soul of the Chariot(s) do.

Surely not a second in the 100 years is wasted ? If so where is Father Shiva when the chariots are asleep ? Is Father Shiva zipping about in a split second here and there ?
arjun
PBK
Affinity to the BKWSU: PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To exchange views with past and present members of BKWSU and its splinter groups.

Re: Unlimited in the limited

Post by arjun »

Om Shanti.
According to BK Murlis, incorporeal Father Shiv can enter in any of His children to do service or to uplift prospective souls. But according to recent clarifications given by ShivBaba through Baba Virendra Dev Dixit, He enters only in the temporary Chariot (Brahma = Lekhraj Kirpalani) and the permanent/appointed Chariot (Prajapita = Baba Virendra Dev Dixit). It is the soul of the appointed Chariot (the Father of the humanity) that enters in other Brahmin children through his mind and intellect (I don't know the exact process) to do service. The rationale behind this is that if Father Shiv were to enter different Brahmins during the Confluence Age, then it would amount to His being omnipresent. So, at a time He enters in only one Chariot (either temporary or permanent).

As regards what He does when the Chariot is asleep, it is said in the Murlis that He has to take care of His children and His devotees throughout the world.
Regards,
OGS,
Arjun
shivshankar
working towards unification
Affinity to the BKWSU: reforming BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: dharna

Post by shivshankar »

bansy wrote:1)Is Father Shiva awake and amongst us for the ENTIRE duration 100 years (ie.e 100 X 365 X 24 X 60 x 60 ?) giving knowledge ?
2)When the body is exhausted and the body/soul of the Chariot needs to rest, would Father Shiva sleep too, or would Father Shiva go onto another limited body, and to another another limited body, etc and return to the first Chariot when that body wakes up ? Father Shiva (soul) does not need to sleep, but the soul of the Chariot(s) do.
Surely not a second in the 100 years is wasted ? If so where is Father Shiva when the chariots are asleep ? Is Father Shiva zipping about in a split second here and there ?
1)Of course not. According to BK's at least. He don't giving new knowledge at the moment, only few Avyakt Vanis per year. And it is not something new, but inspiration and support.
2)Now He can be in the Subtle or in the Paramdham.
arjun
PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To exchange views with past and present members of BKWSU and its splinter groups.

Post by arjun »

"मैं इनमें प्रवेश करता हूँ फिर चला जाता हूँ। बैल पर सारा दिन सवारी थोड़े ही करते हैं। मुझे जिस समय बच्चे याद करते हैं मैं हाजिर हूँ।" (मु.२६.०६.०१, पृ.३)

"I enter in this one and then depart. Does anyone ride on a bull throughout the day? Whenever children remember me, I am available." (Mu. 26.06.01, pg.3)
andrey
PBK

Post by andrey »

I think in the Murli there was something like "...when i came and go no one knows.."

Indeed no one can probably keep account.
arjun
PBK

Post by arjun »

“हमारा बाबा टीचर भी है। रहते हैं परमधाम में, वहाँ से आकर हमको पढ़ाते हैं। उनको तो बहुत ही सर्विस करनी है। भक्तों को भी राज़ी करने की सर्विस करनी होती है। भक्त मुझे नहीं जानते। उन्हों की मैं इतनी सर्विस करता हूँ, नौधा भक्ति वालों की भी दिल पूरी करता हूँ। जिसका भी साक्षात्कार बच्चों ने किया है। नौधा भक्ति में बैठते हैं – बस, कृष्ण दर्शन दो। आँखों से जारोजार आंसू बहाते रहते हैं। जब ऐसी तीव्र भक्ति करते हैं तब साक्षात्कार कराता हूँ। वह है भक्ति मार्ग। तो इस समय उन्हों को भी राजी करता हूँ। तुमको तो सम्मुख बैठ सुनाता हूँ, पढाता हूँ।“ (ब्रह्माकुमारियों द्वारा प्रकाशित रिवाइज़्ड साकार मुरली दिनांक १६.०७.०८, पृ. ३)

“Our Baba is teacher as well. He lives in the Supreme Abode. He comes from there to teach. He has to do a lot of service. He has to do the service of looking after the well-being of the devotees as well. Devotees do not know me. I serve them so much. I fulfil the wishes of those who do naudha (nine toughest kinds of) Bhakti about which children have had visions. They sit in naudha Bhakti – Krishna, appear before me. Tears keep flowing from their eyes continuously. When they do such intense Bhakti then I cause visions. That is a path of worship. So, at this time, I look after their well-being also. I narrate and teach you face to face.” (Revised Sakar Murli dated 16.07.08, pg 3 published by BKs in Hindi, narrated by ShivBaba through Brahma Baba; translated by a PBK; the words within brackets in the English version have been added by the translator to clarify the meaning)
mbbhat
BK
Affinity to the BKWSU: BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I am a Bk and a writer. I have been benefited a lot by the knowledge given in BK institution. I also have materials written totally on logic without BK knowledge. Anyone can get them as attachments for free by email.

Post by mbbhat »

bansy wrote:Surely not a second in the 100 years is wasted ? If so where is Father Shiva when the chariots are asleep ? Is Father Shiva zipping about in a split second here and there ?
1)There is no question of wastage since Shiva is confident of converting hell to heaven as per drama rules. [But in literal sense, there is wastage. Just a part of Sun energy is used by people. We use very less quantity of rain water. All the rest enter ocean. Similary very few souls follow honestly the Godly knowledge].

2)According to my belief, Shiva will leave the body and remain in his sachchidaanad(bliss) stage after leaving the charriot. When he is in a Chariot, he is a perfect Karmayogi. When he is outside the Chariot, he is just yogi.

Here Yoga means not effort. Sitting in right stage or having right relation with everything.
mbbhat
BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I am a Bk and a writer. I have been benefited a lot by the knowledge given in BK institution. I also have materials written totally on logic without BK knowledge. Anyone can get them as attachments for free by email.

Post by mbbhat »

Andrey wrote: I think in the Murli there was something like "...when i came and go no one knows.."

Indeed no one can probably keep account.
Even the 100% pure, complete soul Ram, Mr. Dixit cannot know this?
andrey
PBK

Post by andrey »

How can even he know? Supreme Soul is very subtle, hidden.
mbbhat
BK

Post by mbbhat »

andrey wrote:How can even he know? Supreme Soul is very subtle, hidden.
Then how did Mr. Dixit first come to know that God has entered in his body?
andrey
PBK

Post by andrey »

How did Brahma come to know?
shivshankar

Post by shivshankar »

Dear Andrey can you please answer Mbbhat's last question?
andrey
PBK

Post by andrey »

Answer is in the question. The same way Brahma Baba knew - through the knowledge.
shivshankar

Post by shivshankar »

Thank you Andrey.

Mbbhat can you please answer Andrey's last question?
mbbhat
BK

Post by mbbhat »

Answer is in the question. The same way Brahma Baba knew - through The Knowledge.
Dear souls,
Brahma baba got visions, words came out of Brahma baba, etc, etc. I do not know whether Brahma Baba got clarified by his partner. Is there any Murli point inregarding this? But I do not object. Because Baba has clearly said, I can enter in anybody's body to do benifit of the other.

I wanted to know whether Mr. Dixit also had got visions.

When the knowledge first came from mouth of Mr. Dixit? Is it recorded? Who all were there listening?
When his effort started and became complete by 1976? Is the date and instant of perfection of Mr. Dixit also known?