A Question for PBKs

DEDICATED to PBKs.
For PBKs who are affiliated to AIVV, and supporting 'Advanced Knowledge'.
peterbindi
ex-BK
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: Looking for God and for myself.

Shri Narayan

Post by peterbindi »

Dear PBKs

A few years ago while i was pounding on the advance knowledge, Shri Narayan came in my experience and this was wonderful. Of all the experiences and visions, this was it for me. Now this is my rememberence as ShivBaba. This is for me the Father and son in 1 personality.

Now my question is, is Ram higher than Shri Narayan?

And can anyone please tell me the difference of those 2.

BTW, i admire all your searching for Shiva Baba.

peterbindi
arjun
PBK
Affinity to the BKWSU: PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To exchange views with past and present members of BKWSU and its splinter groups.

Post by arjun »

According to the advanced knowledge received by PBKs from ShivBaba (through Baba Virendra Dev Dixit) the Golden Aged Narayan (soul of Dada Lekhraj) and Silver-Aged Ram (soul of Vaishnavi Devi) is different from the Confluence-Aged Ram/Narayan (i.e. Prajapita, believed to be Baba Virendra Dev Dixit by me).

The Confluence-Aged Ram/Narayan is recognized/accepted by the whole world, whereas the Golden Aged Narayan and the Silver-Aged Ram is realized by a small population during the Confluence Age. So, the Confluenced-aged Ram, through whom God Father Shiv gets revealed to the world is greater than the Golden Aged Narayan or the Silver-Aged Ram.

Regards,
OGS,
Arjun
peterbindi
ex-BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: Looking for God and for myself.

Shri Narayan

Post by peterbindi »

Dear PBKs

Yes, yes arjun, i also talk about the Confluence-Age Narayan. But you write Confluence-age Ram/Narayan. Ram and Narayan are then one soul ... this is correct i think.

But Ram and Narayan are different words (titles). May i friendly ask you then, why Ram is Ram and Narayan Narayan? For me now, the Confluence-Age Narayan is The Father but it seems that behind is Father Shiv, is this correct?

Is it not so that The Father and Son when revealed, have one and the same expression ie, Almighty, love, happiness, fearless, trust etc in them living face. I mean The Father and The Son as 1. I think this is very important to know.

Arjun, thanks.

Greetings, peterbindi.

BTW, what means OGS?
celticgyan
ex-BK

A Question for PBKs

Post by celticgyan »

Since the ordinary BKs are unable to answer this one then I thought we may get a glimmer of hope from you guys!

The Universe is so large as to be considered by our earthly minds as infinite. There are millions and millions of stars in our galaxy the milky way and millions and millions of galaxies. Most Scientists agree that the probability of intelligent life elswhere is nearly certain.

With this in mind, how would other such beings exist? Would they too have a cycle? How would it relate to our cycle - would it by synchronised or would their Golden Age be at some other time of our cycle? Would Shiv-Baba be their God too or would they have another one?? If he was their God too then he would have a lot of work to do! If the cycles were not synchronised then God could not rest in the Golden Age as he would have to inspire others in other cycles.

Of course, the BKs answer this one easily - no such thing and we are the only ones in the drama. I have never seen a Murli point with this in it though and so if you get a chance can you please ask him! Remember, it only takes one other civilization outside of earth to have these questions.

You could also ask him how dinosaurs fit in to the cycle since current Scientific thinking has us believe that mankind never existed on this planet for millions upon millions of years. Where was the cycle then?

Thanks

C.
peterbindi
ex-BK

Re: A Question for PBKs

Post by peterbindi »

Dear celticgyan.

I wish to post a reply on this, although i am not a pbk.

I ask my self also this question ... this universe is so big ... so big ... are we alone in this? I do not know.

Let say, there is nobody out there ... it is on our part ... the micro-macro of the souls, all playing there parts in drama.

Well, this must be something here, the earth as the central of the universe ... the most important central ... the key figure earth.

This blow my mind.

peterbindi.
arjun
PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To exchange views with past and present members of BKWSU and its splinter groups.

Post by arjun »

celtigyan wrote:With this in mind, how would other such beings exist? Would they too have a cycle? How would it relate to our cycle - would it by synchronised or would their Golden Age be at some other time of our cycle? Would Shiv-Baba be their God too or would they have another one?? If he was their God too then he would have a lot of work to do! If the cycles were not synchronised then God could not rest in the Golden Age as he would have to inspire others in other cycles.
Om Shanti. On this subject the views of PBKs is the same as the BKs. The PBKs too believe that there is no life ouside of Earth. I think this subject has been discussed in another thread and I have also quoted some Murli point(s) on the subject; Moon landing, conspiracies and Gyan.

Regards,
OGS,
Arjun
nivi
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: Share Murli points.

Re: Shri Narayan

Post by nivi »

peterbindi wrote:Dear PBKs

A few years ago while i was pounding on the Advanced Knowledge, Shri Narayan came in my experience and this was wonderful. Of all the experiences and visions, this was it for me. Now this is my rememberence as ShivBaba. This is for me the Father and son in 1 personality.

And can anyone please tell me the difference of those 2.

BTW, i admire all your searching for Shiva Baba.

peterbindi
Hi Peterbindi,
Baba says in the Murli that " kam ke adhar par naam parthey hai".. In English- names are given based on work performed..
It means all these names Ram/Shankar/Narayan/krishana etc. are based on the work/ action they perform during this Confluence Age..All the bahkti marg remembrence is of conflunce age only not of the actual golden/ Silver Age!! Baba says there is nothing bad sung in the scriptures about Narayan. Narayan is seen as complete, perfect. Our aim is also to become like Satya Narayan. All the other devta's there will be something or the other negative sung about them..
Nivi
shivsena
ex-PBK
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To find out the absolute Truth.

Post by shivsena »

Dear arjun Bhai and sister nivi.

Murli 16-4-97 says " Main saadharan budhe tan mein aataa hun, jisne 84 janam accurate purae kiye hain" [ meaning: "I come in the body of an simple old man, one who accurately completes full 84 births" ]

Who is this simple old man??? ...Is it Dada Lekhraj in whose body Shiva entered in 1937 at the age of 50.....or ... is it Virendra Dev Dixit in whose body Shiva entered in 1969 at the age of 27.
Please give your views.

shivsena.
arjun
PBK

Post by arjun »

Who is this simple old man???
The ordinary man referred to in the Murli is the body of Prajapita (Shankar) that got revealed from 1976.

As regards the 'old' body, if you take it in a literal sense, it refers to the body of Brahma Baba's partner (i.e. Baba Virendra Dev Dixit's previous birth) which was 60 years old when Shiv entered in it to start the Yagya. And if you take in a metaphorical sense, it refers to the body of Prajapita that got revealed from 1976. In the latter case 'old' refers to seniority in knowledge.
shivsena
ex-PBK
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To find out the absolute Truth.

Post by shivsena »

Dear arjun Bhai.

My view is that "simple old man" refers neither to Dada Lekhraj at the age of 50, nor to Virendra Dixit at the age of 27, but it refers to Baba Dixit alais Bharat alias Krishna's soul, in the near future in whose body Nirakari Ruhani Father Ramshivbaba will enter and then adopt prajapita brahma and will produce real 108 ruhani brahmins who will be revealed to the world simultaneously [ "Bap ki jayanti so bachon ki jayanti"]; Everything in Murlis is description of the behad ka drama, so highest of high Bap and his highest children will be revealed in the end of the behad ka drama only.

shivsena.