Accurate remembrance

An open forum for all ex-BKs, BKs, PBKs, ex-PBKs, Vishnu Party and ALL other Splinter Groups to post their queries to, and debate with, any member of any group congenially.
sparkal
BK supporter
Affinity to the BKWSU: BK supporter
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: BK supporter

Yoga of the intellect

Post by sparkal »

"Yoga of the intellect". This may be accurate remembrance. Not Yoga of the mind (imagination?), or sanskars (emotions etc?), but of the intellect. I don't think it means Yoga of the knowledge either though, if you know what I mean, or things could get dry and limited. So, what is the intellect? What is its nature?

Don't be shy, it is a subtle and sometimes illusive subject, but someone sometime needs to start asking if for no other reason than for the benefit of others who read but don't post.

There is nothing wrong with being wrong, there may however be something wrong with being "right" :lol:
shivshankar
working towards unification
Affinity to the BKWSU: reforming BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: dharna

Post by shivshankar »

Om Shanti. Intellect is one of 3 things which are in the soul. It's function is to judge, to take decision if something is right or wrong. Thought appears in the mind under influence of sanskars(clishe, steriotypes, habbits etc), after that intellect decides whether to make this thought come true or forget about it. If thought becomes an action then sanskar(habbit) becomes stonger, if not then - weaker.

Example: you have a habit (sanskar) to smoke, under this influence a thought to take cigarette appears in your mind. If your intellect takes decision to smoke then habit (sanskar) becomes stronger. And vise versa: if you want to drop smoking you can stop this thought with the power of your intellect. And this sanskar (habit) to smoke will become weaker and weaker because there will be no action (smoking).

As for "Yoga of the intellect": you decide to spent your energy on remembrance by your intellect. Also you sustain your meditation stage by decisions of your intellect. So it is Yoga of your intellect. Your intellect is connected (you have Yoga) with Me during meditation.
andrey
PBK
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-BK

Post by andrey »

"The Father does not remember any children. He knows that all are His children. All of them remember Me." Sakar Murli dated 4.6.2003, spoken by the Supreme Father Shiv through Brahma Baba

There used to be this question rised and here is the Murli quote.

I think discriminating whom to remember is artificial and rememberance should be natural. The presonality is one and people just make up stories to confuse others.

I believe we have to remember him with our intellect (undertsanding) - we have to know and be aware, to undertsand like this, to have this attitude and this predisposition that this Supreme Soul is somewhere is somone's body.

We know both fathers and this should just double our rememberance in the same direction and not make us hesitate. We should remember both of them in one body and have double benefit from the two. And why not ... no one forces us to choose between them. They are just combined that comes as an extra to us.

To discriminate is monkey business.
nivi
Affinity to the BKWSU: PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: Share Murli points.

Re:

Post by nivi »

andrey wrote:If the Supreme Soul is a soul that is non-physical and never has a body, then he is the perfect introvert. We cannot reach him by any means of a physical tools, sounds or actions through the body like uttering a name, dancing, clapping etc. The mind is subtle. Maybe inside also an uttering can take place with no effect. For our rememberance it is said, we should leave body-consciousness, consider ourselves to be souls and then wherever the soul, is the supreme souls is near.

By the way, why are inititials SS used for "Senior Sister" rather than "Supreme Soul". I have been confused few times. Maybe there is an unlimited meaning to it?

Andrey,

Baba has said in the Murli's that he teaches us "sahaj Raj Yoga" so why make it so difficult..
Remembrence should have love than it gets easy to remember. Than we can sing, dance, play eat etc with him with ease. Just like in worldy life we remember our lover/ husband/ children is there any effort felt in that..
shivsena
ex-PBK
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To find out the absolute Truth.

Re: Re:

Post by shivsena »

nivi_k wrote:
Remembrence should have love than it gets easy to remember. Than we can sing, dance, play eat etc with him with ease. Just like in worldy life we remember our lover/ husband/ children is there any effort felt in that..
Dear Sister nivi.
Can you please tell how does one have love for bindi and sing, dance, play and eat with bindi with ease. i have never been able to relate to nirakar bindi in any way. I feel, relating to nirakar is just like teachings of gurus of outside Bhakti-marg, who keep on saying the same thing but do not have any idea of the true personified form of God, and hence this form of Bhakti is leading to downfall of all the 3 worlds.

shivsena.
andrey
PBK

Re: Accurate remembrance

Post by andrey »

Dear sister Nivi,
I agree these are useless theories. I meant to say remembrance is something internal and hidden, one can have it despite any external action, but one will hardly have it due to these external action. Anyway I am not so sure about the last, because it is also said that wherever is our body there is our mind.

Dear brother shivsena,
I have noted that you use the expression regarding the downfall of the 3 worlds. I would like to ask you if you just use it like saying, because on the one hand you remark on others when they use examples from the path of Bhakti and on the other you do the same. Or if you are taking this saying in real sense, do you believe there could be downfall of Paramdham, or the Subtle Region.
shivsena
ex-PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To find out the absolute Truth.

Post by shivsena »

andrey wrote:
Or if you are taking this saing in real sense, do you believe there could be downfall of Paramdham, or the Subtle Region.
Dear andrey Bhai.
I do not understand at all, what you mean by downfall of Paramdham or Subtle Region .!!
Please explain.
andrey
PBK

Post by andrey »

I am sorry, it is my mistake. You probably talk about PBK, BK and the outer world.
shivsena
ex-PBK

Post by shivsena »

Yes-- all the 3 worlds today are in complete ignorance about the personified form of God and Ishwariya form of Maya and hence the downfall.
nivi
Affinity to the BKWSU: PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: Share Murli points.

Post by nivi »

Before anyone jumps to the gun i do want to let you know this is just my churning..

To remember the nirakar is not the same as remembering the bindi or point of light..

It is the nirakari stage while living in the corporeal that Baba often refers to in the Murlis..
shivsena
ex-PBK

Post by shivsena »

nivi_k wrote: To remember the nirakar is not the same as remembering the bindi or point of light..
It is the nirakari stage while living in the corporeal that Baba often refers to in the Murlis..
Yes-- you have said it very right; Bindi or point does not have any nirakari stage.When you remember nirakar it is not bindi shiv, but the nirakari stage of the no. 1 soul Ram who becomes living personified Ramshivbaba; so the rememberence of bindi, whether in Paramdham or in Dada Lekhraj or in Baba Dixit is not accurate rememberence and is just like Bhakti where people remember God as nirakar.

shivsena
john
Reforming BK

Post by john »

Sakar Murli 2009/02/25
Nevertheless, some follow their own dictates, and so what liberation and salvation will they receive? They become confused: How can I remember a point? Oh, but you do remember that you are a soul, do you not? A soul is a point. I, your Father, am also a point.
shivsena
ex-PBK

Post by shivsena »

Dear john Bhai.

I have said this before many times, that each soul will pick and concentrate on Murli points which suit his intellect and that is how the whole bk and pbk Godly family will be seperated into 3 groups( 9 lacs, 16000, 108 ).

BKs are satisfied with rememberence of bindi shiv in Paramdham or Dada Lekhraj.
PBKs are satisfied by remembering bindi shiv in the body of Virendra Dev Dixit.
But only 108 will go beyond bindi and try to see the no. 1 soul in 100% nirakari stage and recognise HIM as ALAF and get the badshahi from HIM.

The praja quality souls (9 lacs and 16000) will never recognise and have faith in ALAF and hence they will never receive badshahi. ''Soul is a point and Father is a point'' is just the first lesson but two words ''ALAF and BEH'' sum up the whole Godly knowledge.

shivsena.
john
Reforming BK

Post by john »

shivsena wrote: But only 108 will go beyond bindi and try to see the no. 1 soul in 100% nirakari stage and recognise HIM as ALAF and get the badshahi from HIM.
But, how will you see the no.1 soul? In what form.
Even if the aim is to become the Nirakari stage, that doesn't rule out seeing the soul as a point, they are not exclusive, but surely are together?
In fact ShivBaba is explaining to reach the Nirakari stage see the soul and the Supreme Soul as a point.
each soul will pick and concentrate on Murli points which suit his intellect and that is
Which Murli points have you picked out to justify your view?
shivsena
ex-PBK

Post by shivsena »

john wrote: Which Murli points have you picked out to justify your view?
Dear john Bhai.

Murli 28-9-97 says " One has to understand the Father and himself; Humans (BKs and PBKs) do not understand their own self, and what is soul; well they keep on saying that a star shines in between the two eyebrows, but it is limited only to saying.....They keep on saying that Supreme Soul is bindi but how it has eternal part nobody knows.....those who attend centers(bk and pbk) also do not know what is a soul...this knowledge is in nobody's intellect (meaning the real nature of soul and Supreme Soul is not known to BKs or PBKs)...they come to Baba and ask "what is a soul"?? "how to remember Baba"??...then Baba wonders, those(BKs and PBKs) who are engaged in service do not know the knowledge of soul and Supreme Soul, then what they must be teaching others."

The above Murli clearly says that uptill the year 1997, no bk or pbk knows the real nature of soul and Supreme Soul, and till the end only 108 will have known the real nature numberwise.
There are many more important points which easily prove that the real nature of Supreme Soul will be known only to 108 souls only ["koto mein koi aur koi mein bhi koi mujhe jaante hain"]
shivsena.