Shudraism(Untouchability) Everywhere?

Mainly DEDICATED to Ex-BKs.
A neutral forum for congenial discussions and reservations related to the Godly Knowledge between ALL parties.
shivshankar
working towards unification
Affinity to the BKWSU: reforming BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: dharna

Re: Shudraism(Untouchability) Everywhere?

Post by shivshankar »

arjun wrote: In fact all the souls of the world should be treated as one family irrespective of their labels or affiliations.
Should be, but it still remains as "should be". Somebody have to show an example of right counsciousness.
bansy
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-BK

Post by bansy »

arjun wrote:I cannot speak for the ex-BKs, but PBKs do not have any ill-feeling towards the BKs.
Arjunbhai, I hope you are not speaking on behalf of all PBKs. ;-) I HOPE all PBKs do not have ill-feelings for BKs and vice versa.
In fact all the souls of the world should be treated as one family irrespective of their labels or affiliations.
So maybe we should remove all labels and not call ourselves BKs or PBKs or otherwise ? Can this be done at this instant ? Or do folks have attachment to their label ?
shivshankar

Post by shivshankar »

Folks have habbit to think in labels.
mbbhat
BK
Affinity to the BKWSU: BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I am a Bk and a writer. I have been benefited a lot by the knowledge given in BK institution. I also have materials written totally on logic without BK knowledge. Anyone can get them as attachments for free by email.

Post by mbbhat »

bansy wrote:So maybe we should remove all labels and not call ourselves BKs or PBKs or otherwise ? Can this be done at this instant ? Or do folks have attachment to their label ?
I am ready to remove all the labels. IN FACT I AM NOT HAPPY TO CALL MYSELF AS A BK. I AM HAPPY IFSOMEBODY CALLS/TREATS ME JUST ''SOUL''. The real aim is to forget even Brahma and all the bodies. Go beyond hadh(limited= Golden Age) and behadh(Kaliyug= unlimted).

Some thoughts regarding who has higher respect to others:-

BKs agree that BALL IS IN THEIR COURT. The world transformation is getting late due to their weak purusharth. They do not point on PBKs or EX BKs or Non BKs either for self effort or in world transformation. I do not know whether PBKs agree/say that world transformation is pending due to weak purusharth of PBKs.

BKs consider all the human souls(500, 600 or 700 crores, whatever it would be) as human souls. But PBKs consider just 500 crores as real human beings!.

PBKs consider purity of BKs to be cowardly or Sanyasi type. Do they follow more purity than BKs? If yes, what is the proof?

BKs are least bothered about PBKs or Ex BKs and are busy in their self effort and world service. They consider these groups as just obstacles as just an obstacle on their path of service.

Ex BKs (running the forum) behave as though BKs are the highest sinners in this world and are interested just in commenting BKs.

Some times the outcome of any conflict leads to creativity. So I have posted this. Many posts in both the forums have proved this. So I am not at all complaining about anybody. I am both with you and not with you. But I am not against anybody here.
shivshankar

Post by shivshankar »

Some thoughts on BKs (to make balance in good and bad).

BKs have a lot of faith in BK's philosophy. But this philosophy doesn't give full picture of the world yet. There are holes there.

Because of faith rather than understanding there is a lot of religious fanatism even among Seniors.

And of course labels. When it is said that we should consider all souls as brothers, there is different attitude to different people. Some are BK's, some are VIP, some are lokik, some are asurs(demons)(PBK's for example) etc.

I am not saying that all BKs have such conscious, but the persent is too high for God's most beloved children.
arjun
PBK
Affinity to the BKWSU: PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To exchange views with past and present members of BKWSU and its splinter groups.

Post by arjun »

sister bansy wrote:Arjunbhai, I hope you are not speaking on behalf of all PBKs. I HOPE all PBKs do not have ill-feelings for BKs and vice versa.
I cannot speak for all the PBKs. But it is expected of all the PBKs that they do not nuture any illwill towards BKs. Moreover, the task of PBKs is not going to be completed without the support of the BKs. So, even if some PBKs have any ill-will for the BKs, it is their mistake.

As far as I am concerned, I have no ill feelings for any BK, or for that matter towards any soul. I may have pointed out the violations of Shrimat by BKWSU on this forum or other forums, but that does not transform into ill-feeling for BKs at personal level. And this is not for me to certify. All those BKs who are known to me personally should be the persons who can give this certificate. But since I have chosen not to reveal my identity on this forum, this aspect will remain incognito.
So maybe we should remove all labels and not call ourselves BKs or PBKs or otherwise ? Can this be done at this instant ? Or do folks have attachment to their label?
I have no objection to that. It is for the Admin of this forum to decide.
mbbhat wrote:I do not know whether PBKs agree/say that world transformation is pending due to weak purusharth of PBKs.
It has been mentioned several times by ShivBaba (through Baba Virendra Dev Dixit) in the clarification Murlis and discussions that the world transformation is pending due to the weak efforts of PBKs. The phrase 'pehley ghar ka sudhaar, fir par ka sudhaar' (first reform your home, then reform others) is mentioned quite often in PBK Murlis and discussions.
mbbhat wrote:BKs consider all the human souls(500, 600 or 700 crores, whatever it would be) as human souls. But PBKs consider just 500 crores as real human beings!.

PBKs consider purity of BKs to be cowardly or Sanyasi type. Do they follow more purity than BKs? If yes, what is the proof?

BKs are least bothered about PBKs or Ex BKs and are busy in their self effort and world service. They consider these groups as just obstacles as just an obstacle on their path of service.

Ex BKs (running the forum) behave as though BKs are the highest sinners in this world and are interested just in commenting BKs.
I can just smile at your comments. :D On the one side you say you have no ill-feeling towards anyone and on the other side you make such comments as quoted above. :-?
shivshankar wrote:some are asurs(demons)(PBK's for example) etc.
Thanks for the complements. :D
shivshankar

Post by shivshankar »

arjun wrote: some are asurs(demons)(PBK's for example) etc.
Thanks for the complements. :D
Arjun Bhai, I mean that PBK's are asurs from the point of view of some BK's. For me souls are souls, thats all.
mbbhat
BK
Affinity to the BKWSU: BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I am a Bk and a writer. I have been benefited a lot by the knowledge given in BK institution. I also have materials written totally on logic without BK knowledge. Anyone can get them as attachments for free by email.

Post by mbbhat »

arjun wrote:I can just smile at your comments. :D On the one side you say you have no ill-feeling towards anyone and on the other side you make such comments as quoted above. :-? :D
My intention was not to increase body consciousness in anybody. I am very very sorry if my act was due to body consciousness and made others feel like that.

I beg pardon from all generally and individually.