Paramdham

Mainly DEDICATED to Ex-BKs.
A neutral forum for congenial discussions and reservations related to the Godly Knowledge between ALL parties.
uddhava
ex-BK
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-BK

Paramdham

Post by uddhava »

Continued from another thread
uddhava wrote:OK Vaikunth means the Golden Age part of The Cycle whereas Paramdham is outside all golden, silver etc yugas, and is abode of God?
arjun wrote:Yes
So Shiva abides in Paramdham - does anyone else currently abide there? I think that BK's say that Dada Lekhraj now lives in Paramdham but I am not sure if non-Bk's agree.
john
Reforming BK

Re: Paramdham

Post by john »

uddhava wrote: So Shiva abides in Paramdham - does anyone else currently abide there? I think that BK's say that Dada Lekhraj now lives in Paramdham but I am not sure if non-BK's agree.
Whether there are any souls left in Paramdham is unsure, but no soul has returned there and will not do so until all souls return.
Dada Lekhraj is not in Paramdham.
uddhava
ex-BK

Post by uddhava »

john wrote: Whether there are any souls left in Paramdham is unsure, but no soul has returned there and will not do so until all souls return.
Dada Lekhraj is not in Paramdham.
So I think all souls return to Paramdham after a cycle of 5000 years, and then rest there with God for a while until the cycle begins again. Are all souls conscious of God while in Paramdham, and so is it like heaven, or are they kind of asleep / unconscious?
shivshankar
working towards unification
Affinity to the BKWSU: reforming BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: dharna

Post by shivshankar »

uddhava wrote:So I think all souls return to Paramdham after a cycle of 5000 years, and then rest there with God for a while until The Cycle begins again. Are all souls conscious of God while in Paramdham, and so is it like heaven, or are they kind of asleep / unconscious?
According to BK's, souls are unconscious in Paramdham. There is no activity there.
Also according to BK's Dada Lekhraj's soul is at one of the subtle stages of reality (Subtle Region) at the moment, as well as his subtle body. Supreme Soul uses his fine body to enter Dadi Gulzar corporeal body and narrate Avyakt Vanis.
(correct me if I am wrong please)