Wrong theory of 5000 years world drama

Mainly DEDICATED to Ex-BKs.
A neutral forum for congenial discussions and reservations related to the Godly Knowledge between ALL parties.
Anant Patel
Affinity to the BKWSU: Vishnu Party
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I am son of Shri Dashrathbhai Patel

Wrong theory of 5000 years world drama

Post by Anant Patel »

Theory of 5000 years world drama is absolutely wrong and I completely disagree with that . BK and pbk would be wrong if I prove the world drama is not 5000 years.

It means all theory would be completely wrong and if theory is wrong then this theory is not given by Shiva , it is very much clear that this is Dada Lekhraj's own theory. And it is clear that all bk & pbk waste their time & energy towards Shiva. it means Shiv is not there. all Vani & Murli would be wrong.

In scriptures & Veda of Bharat it is very clear that the calculation of world drama :-

SatYuga is 17,28,000 years

Treta yuga is 12,96,000 years

Dwapar yuga is 8,64,000 years

Kaliyuga is 4,32,000 years.
========================
total :- 43,20,000 years. Which is known as 1 chaturyuga.

If above theory is wrong according to bk & pbk then why they use SatYuga & Tretayug & dwapar & kalyuga. They must use their own words.

Bk & pbk theory are copied from our Hindu scriptures . if you cant understand the scriptures it means it is not wrong. You don’t have knowledge about that.

Vishnu Party cleared about that topic and they believe in scriptures.

Bk & pbk belives Dada Lekhraj is Krishna , “ if Krishna not able to stop the mahabharat in dhwaparyuga then who will stop destruction in kalyuga ? the question rise that what Dada Lekhraj do if bomb last occur in India ? why Dada Lekhraj not able to save his own self ? if you don’t have answer then left .......

Wani point follow Brahma , means what ever Dada do, you should do the same. Then why you waste your time , leave the body and go with Dada Lekhraj . Dadi & Didi doing same job , now your turn is ahead .

If one have decided that he/she will leave his/her body then why you came to earth ? why you not stay with shiv nirakar. We give simple answer - this is the rule of drama. Drama is not by Shiva. He made our own drama. example If you decided that today I will not take any food . will Shiva come to earth & give you food ?

Anant Patel, Ahmedabad
shivshankar
working towards unification
Affinity to the BKWSU: reforming BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: dharna

Re: Wrong theory of 5000 years world drama

Post by shivshankar »

No logic in your words at all. You can prove something only to uneducated individuals with low intellect abilities.

What is the aim of your PR action here?
arjun
PBK
Affinity to the BKWSU: PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To exchange views with past and present members of BKWSU and its splinter groups.

Post by arjun »

If above theory is wrong according to BK & PBK then why he use SatYuga & treat & dhawapar & kalyuga. They must use his own word.
If you believe only in the Hindu scriptures written by human gurus, then why do you use the terminology of the BKs/PBKs to prove the philosophy of Vishnu Party. It is a fact that you use many words, sentences and Murli points to prove your philosophy to BKs and PBKs.

And I would also request you to kindly get your posts checked by someone because they contain too many spelling mistakes for us to correct as Moderators. Thanks.
new knowledge
Academic
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: questioning bk-pbk knowledge

Post by new knowledge »

anant Patel wrote:In scriptures & vedas of Bharat, it is very cleared that the calculation of world drama:-
SatYuga is 17,28,000 years
Treat Yuga is 12,96,000 years
Dhapar Yuga is 8,64,000 years
Kaliyuga is 4,32,000 years.
Total:- 43,20,000 years.
wrong interpretation of scriptural calculations of durations of 4 Yugas. The secrets of durations of 4 Yugas & the astrological configurations of the time of incarnation of God or Kalki Avatar are hidden in codified language in the scriptures like vedas & Shrimad Bhagwat. Anant Bhai, scolars & Pandits (पंडीत) have wrongly interpreted the secrets of durations of 4 Yugas, codified in the following verses of Shrimad Bhagwat (Canto 3, Chapter 11, verses 18 to 20);

कृत त्रेता द्वापारं च कलिश्चेति चतुर्युगम ।
दिव्यै द्वादशभि वर्ष: सावधानं निरुपितम ॥ 18 ॥
चत्वारी त्रिणि द्वै कैकं कृतादिषु यथाक्रमम ।
संख्या तानि सहास्त्राणि द्विगुणानि शतानिच ॥19 ॥
संध्या शंयोतरेण य:कलि शत संख्ययो ।
तमेर्वाहुयुगं तज्ञ यत्र धर्मो विधियते ॥ 20 ॥

Meaning he Chaturyugam comprises of 4 Yugas - Saty, Treta, Dwapar & Kali. Divide cautiously 12,000 divine years (दिव्य वर्ष) - the total time duration of 4 Yugas. And according to the 19th verse, it appears that,
duration of each of 4 yugas (Saty, Treta, Dwapar & Kaliyug respectively) = (multiplication of numbers 4, 3, 2 & 1 respectively by 1,000) + 2(multiplication of numbers 4, 3, 2 &1 respectively by 100).
But Maharshi Vyas has adviced to divide these durations CAUTIOUSLY, i e, he wish to make calculations using the rule of 'वामतो गति' (i e, calculations in opposite direction) in calculations, i e, if some numbers are included in Sanskrit verses, they shouj be read from right to left; thus, the numbers 4, 3, 2 & 1 should be read as 1, 2, 3 & 4. But the sequence of Saty, Treta, Dwapar & Kaliyug remains the same while counting their durations.

Now using the rule of 'वामतो गति, we could calculate time durations as,
duration of each of 4 Yugas (in sequence of Saty, Treta, Dwapar & Kali respectively) = (multiplication of 1, 2, 3 & 4 respectively by 1,000) + 2(multiplication of 1, 2, 3 & 4 respectively by 100).

Thus applying this rule,
a) duration of SatyaYug = (1 X 1,000) + 2(1 X 100) = 1,200 divine years,
b) duration of Tretayug = (2 X 1,000) + 2(2 X 100) = 2,400 divine years,
c) duration of Dwapar yug = (3 X 1,000) + 2(3 X 100) = 3,600 divine years &
d) duration of Kaliyug = (4 X 1,000) + 2(4 X 100) = 4,800 divine years.
Total age of Chaturyugam = 1,200 + 2,400 + 3,600 + 4,800 = 12,000 divine years.

But most of scolars & Pandits did not applied the rule of 'वामतो गति' & they read the numbers as 4, 3, 2 & 1, instead of as 1, 2, 3 & 4; so they wrongly calculated durations of Saty, Treta, Dwapar & Kaliyug as 4,800, 3,600, 2,400 & 1,200 divine years respectively. But, in both these cases, total age of a Chuturyugam is 12,000 divine years.

These scolars made a second mistake in defining the concept 'divine year'. In 'Surya Sidhaant', a famous astrological book, a divine year is defined as the total time duration of 360 days. But these scolars regarded a divine year as a deity year & as 1 day of deity year = 1 human year = 360 days (on earth), the age of a Chaturyugam is wrongly counted as;
12,000 X 360 = 43,20,000 human years (on earth) & the durations of 4 Yugas are also wrongly counted as mentioned in your quotation. And you & your Vishnu Party blindly followed the wrong conclusion of some scolars & Pandits.
mbbhat
BK
Affinity to the BKWSU: BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I am a Bk and a writer. I have been benefited a lot by the knowledge given in BK institution. I also have materials written totally on logic without BK knowledge. Anyone can get them as attachments for free by email.

Post by mbbhat »

Dear Anant Patel Soul,

It is said that the 8th avtar of Vishnu(Krishna) occured at the end of dwapar yug. It is also said that Buddha is the ninth avtar. Buddha' s time is around 2250 years before from today. It is also said kaliyuge prathama paade= Kaliyug is in the beginning stage.

Many believe(eg: ISKON) that Krishna gave Gita Knowledge 5000 years before.

In such a small duration(5000- 2250 = 2750 years) did dharma failed? Krishna’s work sustained just for 2750 years and Buddha's need required?

Now if the age of Kaliyug is 432000 years, will the remaining one avtar(the tenth one Kalki) enough to sustain the world till the end of Kaliyug?

I have heard some already are saying that kalki avtaar is going on. Which is correct?
BK & PBK theory are copy from our Hindu scriptures . if you cant understand the scriptures it means it is not wornge. You don’t have knowledge about that.
Can you say which is right among the following mentioned in scriptures(or belief’s in Hinduism)?
1)
*Patit_pavan Sitaram= Purifier is SitaRam
*River ganges is Patit_Pavan = Purifier is river Ganges, By taking one dip in that river soul will become pure. This is people's belief.
*Oh Purifier, COME and purify us.
*Gita sholka(18-66):- Surrender to me; I will remove/purify you from all the sins.

*Kurute ganga saagara gamanam, vrata paripaalanathava daanam, jnaanaviheenam sarva mathena, kurtum na siddhi janma shathena = Taking bath in river Ganges, observing the vratas, doing daana(give money to poor, needy ones)- Even if one does all these for HUNDREDs of births, he will not get siddhi(fruit) without KNOWLEDGE.

*In bhagavadgita it is written all the scriptures are useless when compared to Gita.

2)People say atma is nirlepa(nothing sticks to soul). Then what is the meaning of punyatma, papatma(pure soul and impure soul)?

3)People say God is everywhere. Then what is the meaning of moksha?

4)People say God has no naam_roopa(name and forms). Then what is meant by naama_samarane( chanting of name)?
shivshankar

Post by shivshankar »

He have no chances here ;-)
Anant Patel
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I am son of Shri Dashrathbhai Patel

Post by Anant Patel »

Param shanti,
Behad ka Mahakaal Pralay
(Catastrophe of Unlimited Scale)

Time is having multiple dimensions. Catastrophe is of various scales. Those are as follows :-

1) Catastrophe level I (Aaanshik Pralay)
2) Catastrophe level II (Ardha Pralay)
3) Catastrophe level III (Poorna Pralay)

Then Catastrophe occur at the various time scale. Time scale are as follows:

1) Yugas: Those are Sat, Treta, Dwapar and kali

2) Chaturyuga: When four yugas complete one cycle is formed that is one chaturyuga.
1 Chaturyuga = 43,20,000 years
3) When 71.42 Chaturyuga elapse 1 manvantar finishes.

4) When 14 manvantar elapse then 1 Brahmas day finish.
14 manvantar = age of 14 manu – shatrupa = 1 Brahama’s day = 1 Kalpa

5) When 36000 kalpas elapse then its time for multi mega Catastrope which is also
known as “ Mahakalpa Pralay”

How has it occurred?

Mahakaal Pralay is a chain of phenomenon which is as follows:

- Shiv creates kalagni to winds up His “Brahmand”
- Mahashiv absorbs all brahmands which are created by “Shiv”
- Param Mahashiv absorbs all the mahabrahmand which are created by “Mahashiv”

[EVERYTHING FINALLY MERGES INTO THE SUPREME Father WHO IS THE CREATOR OF ALL (BEHAD KE BAPUJI.]

Mahashiv creates “ Kalagni” in which all lokas starting from Patal lok till Vishnu lok gets vanished.

What is Kalagni?

It is a thought of Shiv at a particular time to increase agni element when he feels that everything on the earth is 100% negative and he wants to wind up all negativity and wants to suck the complete sorrows of his “Creations.”

This is the time when “at any movement” the phenomenon of “Behad ka Maha Kalpa Pralay” can occur the whole cosmos would be wound up.
The time is ripe enough to the phenomenon)

Anant Patel, ahmedabad:-
http://www.spiritualitywithanantpatel.com
Anant Patel

Post by Anant Patel »

arjun wrote: If you believe only in the Hindu scriptures written by human gurus, then why do you use the terminology of the BKs/PBKs to prove the philosophy of Vishnu Party. It is a fact that you use many words, sentences and Murli points to prove your philosophy to BKs and PBKs.
Dear Brother,
First of all you would be glad to know that pbk do not have own terminology they are using bk wani. 2nd thing is that we use bk Vani some time because Vani is running under god rays of Shiva.
Shiva give some hint of introduction of parampita to bk people in Vani. thats why we some time use bk terminology.
every one has right to know supreme knowledge. just like bk & pbk use some word of Hindu sastra. no one can stop them.
even i also believe that every things is not right in Hindu scriptures but 5000 world drama is also not true.
new knowledge wrote:also wrongly counted as mentioned in your quotation. And you & your Vishnu Party blindly followed the wrong conclusion of some scolars & Pandits
I think new knowledge has really new knoweledge. why don't you start new party.
Anant Patel

Post by Anant Patel »

shivshankar wrote:No logic in your words at all. You can prove something only to uneducated individuals with low intellect abilities.

What is the aim of your PR action here?
Dear shvsankarji,
If you ever read Vani, all words are not logic. pls mind wall. 2nd thing every person who speaks English is not necessary to be intelligent. even Dadi speaks in Hindi only it means that Shiva do not know English. i can understand your pr action.
shivshankar

Post by shivshankar »

1)O God, please help this soul to get out from his picture of the world, as You had helped me before.

2)God doesn't know no human language. He has no material body. Thoughts are not divided into languages. His thoughts are translated through Chariot's mind into words. So the language depends from Chariot's knowledge.
mbbhat
BK
Affinity to the BKWSU: BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I am a Bk and a writer. I have been benefited a lot by the knowledge given in BK institution. I also have materials written totally on logic without BK knowledge. Anyone can get them as attachments for free by email.

Post by mbbhat »

My respect to all the actors in the world drama
Anant Patel

Post by Anant Patel »

shivshankar wrote:God doesn't know no human language. He has no material body. Thoughts are not divided into languages. His thoughts are transleted through chariots mind into words. So the language depends from chariots knowledge.
Thanks dear,
As per logic your are right .