Questions for PBKs

An open forum for all ex-BKs, BKs, PBKs, ex-PBKs, Vishnu Party and ALL other Splinter Groups to post their queries to, and debate with, any member of any group congenially.
arjun
PBK
Affinity to the BKWSU: PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To exchange views with past and present members of BKWSU and its splinter groups.

Re: Questions for PBKs

Post by arjun »

mbbhat wrote:1)That is what I meant. So you agree that PBK s are allergitic to drushti of others. I request to to mention the Murli point and send me a Private Message that says that giving drushti will make impure or related point (when you get them.).
Seeing each other as souls while performing normal day to day actions is good. But it is against the Shrimat to particularly sit at one place and give drishti to each other.
Those who exchange glances become devils. Divinity disappears from those seeking glances. (Murli 02.05.73).
Here, children need to possess clean hearts. It is not as though they leave home and exchange glances here, in spite of being members of the Brahmin race. (Murli-09.02.73, pg 2)
Very often man and woman see each other with a sinful glance. If a person looks at another with an evil eye, he/she should not even stand before the person. He/she should leave at once. (Murli 31.01.75).
Do not think that those who come here are free from evil thoughts (i.e. the poison of sex-lust). As soon as they see each other, storms of sinful thoughts arise to become lustful. (Murli 19.09.73, pg 2)
2)So does not this imply that giving drushti to others is also a practice. Moreover for how much duration you can sit with Chariot? One will meet the Chariot for how many days in a year?
I have already said that there is no need to sit at one place and give drishti to practice soul consciousness. While performing day to day activities one can see others as souls.
2a) Do you think there is no need to become Baapsamaan in giving drushti?
You can do that without sitting at a particular place and giving drishti to a particular person or a group of persons. You can practice that while performing actions.
3)Then can’t the same be applied for Avyakt BapDada’s Milan through Gulzar Dadi? BKs meet Avyakt BapDada at least once in their life. So do PBKs consider BKs equal to PBKs in this matter- BKs also get Sakar Milan once and then remember nirakar?
That is a completely different subject that has been discussed in detail elsewhere (whether ShivBaba or just Brahma Baba is narrating Avyakt Vani through Gulzar Dadi)

PBKs don't remember point of light Shiv after meeting ShivBaba in practical form. They remember the incorporeal through the corporeal.

I don't think BKs remember ShivBaba through Gulzar Dadi after Avyakt BapDada has departed from her body. She is not even called ShivBaba/Baba.
4)How they(BK group) will become equal/pure in the end if they are shooting wrong practice?
They become equal in sanskars in the end. But since the BKs did/do not recognize ShivBaba's practical part for a long time in the Confluence Age, and remained under the influenec of dehdhari gurus, they have to contend with taking more births as queens (weaker sex).
If BK group’s practice itself is wrong then how can dharna in PBK group would become better?
Both get reformed by ShivBaba, the Satguru.

In the end I request you to kindly avoid asking similar questions again and again. Since I am also a human being, there is a limit of physical strength to type same answers again and again. So, kindly cooperate. Thanks.
mbbhat
BK
Affinity to the BKWSU: BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I am a Bk and a writer. I have been benefited a lot by the knowledge given in BK institution. I also have materials written totally on logic without BK knowledge. Anyone can get them as attachments for free by email.

Post by mbbhat »

arjun wrote: 1)You can do that without sitting at a particular place and giving drishti to a particular person or a group of persons. You can practice that while performing actions.
2)Both get reformed by ShivBaba, the Satguru.
3)In the end I request you to kindly avoid asking similar questions again and again. Since I am also a human being, there is a limit of physical strength to type same answers again and again. So, kindly cooperate. Thanks.
1)Then why drushti of ShivBaba needed?
2)How, by magic? Then what is the meaning of effort?
3)I will cooperate. But if the answers are not clear this may happen(like the above). There is no compulsory to anwer, right?; You can answer according to your capacity and interest . Thank you
arjun
PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To exchange views with past and present members of BKWSU and its splinter groups.

Post by arjun »

mbbhat wrote:1)Then why drushti of ShivBaba needed?
ShivBaba is patit-pavan (purifier of the sinful ones) while we aren't.
2)How, by magic? Then what is the meaning of effort?
Not by magic, but through our efforts, but with His power and under His guidance.
mbbhat
BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I am a Bk and a writer. I have been benefited a lot by the knowledge given in BK institution. I also have materials written totally on logic without BK knowledge. Anyone can get them as attachments for free by email.

Post by mbbhat »

arjun wrote:Not by magic, but through our efforts, but with His power and under His guidance.
When the BK group is actually recording wrong shooting by 1)Giving drushti (negative) and 2)Remembering inert Paramdham (waste) then how will it happen?

1) Is it after the unite of the groups the BK group gets directions from ShivBaba or before the joining?

2)I have heard from a PBK that Dadi Prakashmani will be qualified with 15.75 degrees. She is one of the BKs who will not come in the group. She has recorded just wrong shooting. She had no kala(zero degrees) before coming to knowledge. Then after the wrong shooting it should have become negative, right? So then how come she will be qualified for 15.75 degrees?
arjun
PBK

Post by arjun »

mbbhat wrote:When the BK group is actually recording wrong shooting by 1)Giving drushti (negative) and 2)Remembering inert Paramdham (waste) then how will it happen?
When they realize the actual Shrimat they will stop giving drishti to fellow human beings and will start remembering the living-Supreme abode (Chaitanya Paramadham).
1) Is it after the unite of the groups the BK group gets directions from ShivBaba or before the joining?
It would be after the union of the BK and PBK group.
2)I have heard from a PBK that Dadi Prakashmani will be qualified with 15.75 degrees. She is one of the BKs who will not come in the group. She has recorded just wrong shooting. She had no kala(zero degrees) before coming to knowledge. Then after the wrong shooting it should have become negative, right? So then how come she will be qualified for 15.75 degrees?
Although she performed the shooting of Islam within the Brahmin family, but it is also true that before and after the passing away of Brahma Baba she took up a lot of responsibilities of the Yagya and sustained the Yagya for a very long period. Just as she became the heir of Brahma Baba here in the Copper Age, she becomes the heir of the first Narayan of the Golden Age (i.e. Brahma Baba).
john
Reforming BK
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-BK

Post by john »

mbbhat wrote:So then how come she will be qualified for 15.75 degrees?
I started a thread way back, asking 'if' the senior sisters are doing so wrong how come they will get a high position. Of course I only received nonsense replies and the thread went on and on in gibberish directions.
I find instead of going for the obvious PBKs generally look for obscure meanings, they put this down to their higher intelligence, but when confronted with common sense Murli points, they just become more obscure. Really is it their higher intelligence or self delusion?
Basically if Virendra Dev Dixit says white is black, then PBKs will just nod in agreement and AndreyBhai will hound anyone who disagrees, that white is not black.
andrey
PBK
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-BK

Post by andrey »

Dear brother John,

It is said that the brahmin family will become such that whatever one says everyone will say. We nod heads for the reason that we believe that these are the points of ShivBaba and secondly because we ourselves have degraded intellect. We are blind, does not have the eyes of knowledge and don't know what is black and what is white. If through the knowledge we see something that in the common world is accepted as good, we see it as bad and the other way round it means that the knowledge has changed our perceptions that is whatever we aim. But there is no margin for chasing anyone. For example for you it can be said that according to the advanced knowledge you are blind for to see who is the practical form of ShivBaba, and also to see other points from the advanced knowledge, one can say you are blind for this, but if you consciously or consciously, you or anyone else does not feel like to understand or accept these then this could be regarded only as each ones utmost right. It is said that this is easy knowledge. It should not be given with force or against someone's will. But maybe it does not mean also that for to please your blindness we will turn the knowledge around. The way we see white as black, and black as white this is what we say, for to us it is important that whatever we think speak and do is one and the same. Anyway from other side it is also said that this is war of knowledge. From one side it is said that Pandavas don't fight even with words and from other it is said that kingdom cannot be established without war. But, please, don't see it as fight, but a game we play. We believe that nomatter our differences we will be able to live along like milk and sugar, because brothers don't fight.
mbbhat
BK

Post by mbbhat »

andrey wrote: We believe that nomatter our differences we will be able to live along like milk and sugar, because Brothers don't fight.
Then why is it necessary to submit nishchay patr(letter of faith) in Government (legal) bond paper to Dixit?
arjun
PBK

Post by arjun »

mbbhat wrote:Then why is it necessary to submit nishchay patr(letter of faith) in Government (legal) bond paper to Dixit?
I think it has been clarified several times on this forum. Anyway, nobody is forced to give the letter of faith. It is voluntary. For many years it used to be given on a plain paper. But since last few years it is being taken on a stamp paper because many PBKs who gave such letters of faith turned opponents and started leveling false charges. And many such persons may simply deny that they did not give any nishchay patra. So, once it is taken on a bond paper they cannot deny that they had given a nishchay patra. Having said this, it does not mean that these letters of faith will be used to blackmail anyone. Anyone can leave the AIVV and lead his life as he wishes. As you all know that Mama Kamala Devi Dixit also apparently left AIVV. Nobody stopped her. The letters of faith are only kept as a record of the fact that a soul is/had been a PBK.
mbbhat
BK

Post by mbbhat »

arjun wrote: But since last few years it is being taken on a stamp paper because many PBKs who gave such letters of faith turned opponents and started leveling false charges. And many such persons may simply deny that they did not give any nishchay patra.
OK, Then it is OK. But when somebody loses his faith, will he be given the same original letter?
arjun
PBK

Post by arjun »

mbbhat wrote:But when somebody loses his faith, will he be given the same original letter?
I am not aware of this. I will have to confirm from the nimit sisters.
arjun
PBK

Post by arjun »

I am not aware of this. I will have to confirm from the nimit Sisters.
I asked the nimit sister of the local mini-Madhubans about this. She said that the original letters of faith are not returned to those who leave AIVV. It is kept just for record purpose.
mbbhat
BK

Post by mbbhat »

arjun wrote: As you all know that Mama Kamala Devi Dixit also apparently left AIVV. Nobody stopped her. The letters of faith are only kept as a record of the fact that a soul is/had been a PBK.
According to my knowledge,
PBKs beleived Kamala Dixit's rank is No. 13 in Rudramala. Am I right?
Now since she has left AIVV, do PBKs still consider that she would maintain same rank? If yes, how?

If not who takes that place?
arjun
PBK

Post by arjun »

mbbhat wrote:PBKs beleived Kamala Dixit's rank is No. 13 in Rudramala.
I have not heard about it so far from anyone except you. So, I cannot answer your questions. :-?
shivsena
ex-PBK
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To find out the absolute Truth.

Post by shivsena »

john wrote: I find instead of going for the obvious PBKs generally look for obscure meanings, they put this down to their higher intelligence, but when confronted with common sense Murli points, they just become more obscure. Really is it their higher intelligence or self delusion?
Basically if Veerendra Dev Dixit says white is black, then PBKs will just nod in agreement and AndreyBhai will hound anyone who disagrees, that white is not black.
Dear john Bhai.

Your observation about PBKs is very right.
PBKs point a finger towards BKs by saying that BKs blindly nod to whatever is taught to them by senior Dadis, but they themselves nod to everything that is told to them in cds and cassettes by Baba Dixit; in fact i have met many PBKs who say that if Baba Dixit says that ''day is night and night is day'' then they will accept that as truth, as it is coming directly from the Chariot's mouth. Such is the sad and sorry state of the pbk family at present, that Ishwariya form of Maya has completely locked their intellect and the only way to open it, is to turn to the deep study of Shiva's Murlis.["Murli se pyar toh murlidhar se pyar'']

shivsena.