The picture of the 32 virtues of Shiva.

Mainly DEDICATED to Ex-BKs.
A neutral forum for congenial discussions and reservations related to the Godly Knowledge between ALL parties.
john
Reforming BK
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-BK

The picture of the 32 virtues of Shiva.

Post by john »

Sakar Murli 2009/01/12 Revised
So first of all, when you first explain to anyone, explain to them using the picture that shows the 32 virtues of Shiv Baba. It is also written on that, that the Supreme Father is also the Supreme Teacher and the Satguru.
Does anyone have the picture of the 32 virtues of Shiva?
arjun
PBK
Affinity to the BKWSU: PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To exchange views with past and present members of BKWSU and its splinter groups.

Re: The picture of the 32 virtues of Shiva.

Post by arjun »

Om Shanti. This picture is generally used by BK centers in exhibitions and also displayed at the centers/BK homes. It is nothing but 32 rays of light emerging from a point of light and a praise/virtue of God being written on every ray of light.

But I doubt if this picture was prepared before the demise of Brahma Baba.
Regards,
OGS,
Arjun
john
Reforming BK

Post by john »

arjun wrote: But I doubt if this picture was prepared before the demise of Brahma Baba.
That's what interested me was that it was in a Sakar Murli, therefore before Brahma Baba's demise.
Unless the Murli has been changed at all.
shivsena
ex-PBK
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To find out the absolute Truth.

Post by shivsena »

Dear arjun Bhai.

I too feel that the picture of bindishiv showing 32 virtues has been made only after the demise of Lekhraj Kirpalani to show diagramatically the virtues of God Shiva; but in fact they are not the virtues of bindishiva but they all reflect the virtues of one soul(Ram-ALAF) who will have attained the 100% nirakari stage like Shiva in future.

Just observe that none of the virtues or acts of God depicted in the picture has been seen in practical in bk or pbk family, eversince bindishiv came in 1937; but in future when Ram's soul attains the 100% nirakari stage like shiv and becomes personified Ramshivbaba, then you will see all these virtues and acts in practical; this is my firm belief.

shivsena.
bansy

Post by bansy »

Interesting Murli point John.

The picture of 32 virtues would surely show 32 virtues depicted, since God would have unlimited virtues. A picture is only useful and educational if it actually teaches the actual virtue itself (e.g. courage, humility etc) then simply a picture and left to the imagination, like a Picasso or VanGogh. We all know light is made up of 7 visible colours (wavelengths) and many other waves, but we all see light in the same way. But by using a spectrum analyser, we are able to understand the physical components of light. So in the same way, we are told there are 32 virtues ... then what are these and how can one interpret them by simply see a picture of bindishiv ?

If what is in the Murlis is considered "Shrimat", but such a picture of 32 virtues is not so obvious, then how can one explain it to others when one does not such a picture at hand ?

So (i) where is such a picture, and then (ii) is anyone following Shrimat ?

(the answer to (ii) in my case is no, because I cannot meet the requirement of (i).)

But if anyone out there does meet the requirement of (i) or who can claim they know the 32 virtues and kindly make such a picture, to upload it on the forum so that all Brahmins and spiritual seekers, as well as the rest of world, can benefit.

But it's not too late for the picture to come out eventually so that we can all follow Shrimat ?? ;) ...