Morning Murlis not spoken by Shiva via Brahma Baba

DEDICATED to BKs.
For those involved with the Brahma Kumaris, to discuss issues about the BKWSU in a free and open manner.
bansy
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-BK

Re: Morning Murlis not spoken by Shiva via Brahma Baba

Post by bansy »

Direct spoken Murli face to face is real Murli
I do agree with this, but it is based on the understanding that the Chariot is holding the true One God. Or rather, "your" God.

I think there comes a point when you really totally surrender, both in spiritual and physical terms, to God (via a Chariot) and would be doing 100% service, dharna, etc everyday in the presence of the Chariot, which also means listening to the Murli daily face to face. This point is one that some took when Brahma Baba (Lekhraj Kirpalani) was around. This point is also true for some PBK nimit sisters now. But, excluding myself, so far, there is only a handful of souls who are doing this. I, as well as crores in the BK, PBK and beyond, are trying to justify the means, but have yet come to such a point. So unless you are in such a class of being able to be with the Murlidhar daily face to face, you will always struggle with having to interpret the Murli and oneself, rathe than simply listening to the live Murli and content without much thinking.

However, when does this point come to oneself, if it ever comes at all.

This surrendering applies to any religion really.
Only from Bhakti positions.
God is Bhakti. If you like it, there is nothing wrong. As long as you accept it.
andrey
PBK
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-BK

Re: Morning Murlis not spoken by Shiva via Brahma Baba

Post by andrey »

Our benefit is in Yaad and not in listening to knowledge. Knowledge is just a means, an introduction for to do Yaad. One may be face to face and be with opposite mind. Result will come as result of our Yaad. It is mentioned in the Murli that those who are in bondage have better Yaad then those who are surrendered.

Yes, maybe there is no need to justify the truth as it is self evident, to try to prove it is stubbоrness. Maybe this is why it is said that when children sit in fron of the Father and they sit in silence for half an hour they feel like the Father has to say something. Internally there is the understanding that the Surpeme soul is inside.

"My God" is a form of understanding. Better have "Mine God" then "No God", or "Your God who is not mine". If i can have this God, if i can accept these, why not others.