Food for thought for all PBKs

DEDICATED to Ex-PBKs.
For those who wish to narrate their experiences about the BKs and PBK 'Advanced Knowledge' and post views about their NEW beliefs.
andrey
PBK
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-BK

Re: Food for thought for all PBKs

Post by andrey »

Dear brother shivsena,

You have interpatated the Murli point you have supplied in a way that to know oneself as a soul means to know ones own role of 84 births, but what about those souls who take less births? Are they not souls and won't they receive the knowledge of soul? Do you believe they will be taking knowledge from the Father?

Then what does it mean the knowledge of the Father. Is it not that to know Father is also a soul that is above birth and rebirth and where, when, through whom and what practical part is he playing.
dilaram
BK
Affinity to the BKWSU: surrendered BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: to enhance unity and improve pure unadulterated & unlimited seva

Post by dilaram »

:D Exactly.... from the beginning through the middle to the end, and subject to how much we either want to know Baba as He truly is to being an non believer, (and everything in between) simply creates our realm of experience....forever ! :D
Loving remembrance to you Andrey, so glad to know you are serving still on this now unfortunately divided Bkinfo forum, still everything is accurate no ! :D
shivsena
ex-PBK
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To find out the absolute Truth.

Post by shivsena »

shivachild wrote:
1. Where is this sweet home ?
2. According to the above Murli point, we should not remember ShivBaba in its carriot. So where should we remember ShivBaba?
Dear shivachild.

A Murli point which clearly says that, till now, no one has recognised the practical personified form of ShivBaba and so there cannot be any accurate rememberence.

Murli 29-10-01, says, "Bap kahete hain, main jo hun jaisa hun iss samay tak koi ne mujhe jaana nahin hai. Pichadi mein tum puri terha jaanenge. Acche acche bacche bhi Shrimat par nahin chalte, Ravan chalne nahin detaa. Aage chal pura pechanenge tab Shrimat par chalenge. Main jo hun jaisa hun aage chal samajenge. Pura samaj le toh baki kya chahiye."

Translation: "Father says, till now who I am and what is my practical form, no one has recognised me. In the end you will know me fully(numberwise). Many good children also do not follow Shrimat; Ravan does not allow; When they will recognise me in future, then they will follow Shrimat. My practical personified form will be recognised in future. If they understand me fully now then what more do they want."

The above Murli point is self-explanatory: that whatever way we are remembering ShivBaba now, is just a form of Bhakti and not accurate rememberence, as the true personified form of God ShivBaba is not known to anyone. Only in the end when the true personified form is revealed, then Shrimat will be followed and rememberence will be accurate. So it would be wise to accept, that we all BKs and PBKs are doing subtle Bhakti and since there is no accurate rememberence, there is downfall of both BKs and PBKs. [ ''Bhakti se hoti hai durgati aur Gyan se hoti hai sadgati'' ].
shivsena.
andrey
PBK

Post by andrey »

unfortunately divided Bkinfo forum
Division is sign of impurity. Purity results in unity. Now the avant-garde has separated themselves to advance without the burden of our confusion. We have also become independent. But you can find in their reasons for splitting the forum they mention the response or non response of the BKWSU. It proves their acts are dependent on the BKWSU and their effort rather dedicated to them instead to spiritual pursuit.

Anyway it is only for name sake. If you look the ocean is also divided, but it is just a name they put. In reality water is not divided nor they put borders in it. Earth is divided and they put borders with wire and thorns. Air is also divided. They say don’t cross our air or don’t come to our land, stay at your land. If you enter they may kill you.

In Mount Abu one can see the thick borders and on top of it they have put wire and pieces of glass. One can ask if it is made for to protect the insiders from going out or the outsiders from entering? So separation is like prison.
arjun
PBK
Affinity to the BKWSU: PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To exchange views with past and present members of BKWSU and its splinter groups.

Post by arjun »

Shivsena Bhai has quoted a Murli point and also gave its English translation as follows:
"Main jo hun jaisa hun aage chal samajenge."
"My practical personified form will be recognised in future."

According to me, another (literal, but understandable) translation could be:
"What I am, and who I am will be recognized in future."

The English word 'practical' has been used as it is by Baba (through Brahma Baba) in Hindi Murlis many times. So, if He wanted to mean 'practical' He could have used the same word. But I suppose here He means to say 'My accurate form'.

Regards,
OGS,
Arjun
dilaram
BK
Affinity to the BKWSU: surrendered BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: to enhance unity and improve pure unadulterated & unlimited seva

Post by dilaram »

And either way, you by your chai from the chai walla because you like His chai.... and no doubt if you enjoy His Chai long enough you will get to know Him as He truly is.... provided you don't project your own sanskaras & opinions upon Him Baba said be a jewel of contentment on Monday and let your mouth be like showering flowers when you speak.... sweet, sweeter sweetest ! as you like say's this other one :D
Love remembrance and double Om Shanti.
shivsena
ex-PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To find out the absolute Truth.

Post by shivsena »

Dear arjun Bhai.

To me, "the accurate form" of God and the ''practical personified form'' mean the same thing.
The essence of translation is to be seen and not the literal translation.

shivsena.
shivsena
ex-PBK

Re: Food for thought for all PBKs.

Post by shivsena »

pbkindiana wrote:
You, who have taken susteneance from his Yagya when you were a BK and now you are pointing a finger at that elevated soul. There is an Indian saying, "if a dog is loyal to its master, then give him everything, but when the dog bites its master's hand, then shoot the dog on the spot."
Om Shanti -- indie.
Dear indiana.
The question here is not of loyalty or pointing a finger at anybody.

Everybody on this forum must be well versed on what happened in the great epic ''Mahabharat". Dronacharya and Bhismapita were the childhood gurus of Pandavs and kauravs both and they were given the knowledge on how to stand up for what is right. Both Pandavs and kauravs grew up and the kauravs became adharmi and Pandavs stood up for dharma(truth) and in the end as we all know that arjun had to use the arrows(of knowledge) on the battlefield on same guru dronacharya and bhismapita as they were on the side of adharm(untruth).

So the same thing is happening in the Advance Party. It is true that if it was not for guru Baba dixit(not Satguru) and advance knowledge, then my churning process and the desire to study the Murlis and Vanis would never have awakened and i would still be just a bk. I will forever remember this and be thankful for Baba dixit; but this does not mean that if i find something wrong going on in the Advance Party then i will just be a silent observer ; i think it is the duty of each soul to highlight the shortcomings of any teaching whether bk or pbk (just as the PBKs are highlighting the wrong teachings of Dadis) by quoting from the Shiva's Murlis, which is our Sangamyugi bible. I do not enjoy criticising advance knowledge, but at the same time i cannot be a silent observer to all the happenings in the Godly family. Somebody has to point out the ambiguities of advance knowledge; so what is happening is accurate as per drama. Nothing new.

shivsena.
new knowledge
Academic
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: questioning bk-pbk knowledge

Post by new knowledge »

I think when the # 1 rudra soul (whoever he may be) achieves his 100% perfect spiritual stage, his consciousness widely opens to the awareness of the Absolute Truth & at that level, we cannot differentiate logically God & the # 1 rudra soul, i.e, the Creator & His Divine Creation; Shiv & Shakti; mind, intellect & sanskars; statics & dynamics. So, the 100% perfect personified form of # 1 rudra soul (Shakti) appears to be the practical personified form of God (Shiv). This is the secret of Shiv-Shakti combined form. Is this the combined form corporeal or incorporeal?? - Actually, the Absolute Truth is the "all-in-one & one-in-all" stage. At that stage, the corporeal & the incorporeal forms get merged (logically) into each other & we cannot differentiate them. The Absolute Truth is the not-dulity stage. At that stage, also the dulity of corporeal vs incorporeal does not exist, so the Shiv-Shakti combined form is beyond the dulity of corporeal vs incorporeal. In some of the ancient scriptures, God is believed to be beyond both the corporeal & incorporeal forms (Swa-Lilaa Adwait). Also, in a Murli point, the Father is described as 'beyond Had (limited, i.e, corporeal) & Behad (unlimited, i.e, incorporeal),
arjun
PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To exchange views with past and present members of BKWSU and its splinter groups.

Post by arjun »

shivsena wrote:I will forever remember this and be thankful for Baba dixit
Shouldn't you thank the soul of Krishna (Dada Lekhraj) instead of Baba Dixit for awakening your churning process because you believe that the entire knowledge is a false Gita invented by the soul of Krishna? :-?
mbbhat
BK
Affinity to the BKWSU: BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I am a Bk and a writer. I have been benefited a lot by the knowledge given in BK institution. I also have materials written totally on logic without BK knowledge. Anyone can get them as attachments for free by email.

Post by mbbhat »

"If the driver thinks car and myself same, then he cannot drive"- this is mbbhat's quote
ex-l wrote: Funnily enough, feeling at one with the car is exactly the feeling that top racing drivers feel. To operate as part of the machine is the aim.
This is what BK Phiosophy teaches. It says 1)to forget body(Yoga) as well as 2)remember all the bodies (84 births= swadarshan chakradhari stage= karmayoga).
A Bk feels that he is NOTHING (ZERO= just a point= driver) as well as EVERYTHING (HERO actor, Word Emperor). The second part is like drivers of racing cars.
But no driver will feel that he himself is car in true sense. (Then he cannot come out of the car!) He FEELS AS MASTER of the car. This is what Raja Yoga teaches, be master of the body(karmayoga)
Dear ex- l soul,
What do you mean by aiming to be or operate as part of car? Does the driver considers his body one of the spare parts of the car?
shivsena
ex-PBK

Post by shivsena »

arjun wrote: Shouldn't you thank the soul of Krishna (Dada Lekhraj) instead of Baba Dixit for awakening your churning process because you believe that the entire knowledge is a false Gita invented by the soul of Krishna? :-?

Dear arjun Bhai.
Yes--i first thank Ramshivbaba for touching my intellect that the whole advance knowledge is jhooti Gita which is establishing jhoot khand and then i thank brahma(Krishna) for the advance knowledge without which i would not have known what is ''churning the knowledge".

Just give it a thought.

If you wish to know what is right in life, then you first have to know what is wrong.
If you wish to know what is good, you have to know what is evil first.
If you wish to appreciate day, first you have to know what is night like.
If you wish to know what is light, then you have to know what is darkness first.
If you want to experience happiness, then you have to first experience sorrow.
If you want to appreciate knowledge, then you have to first know what is ignorance.

If you wish to know what is truth, then you first have to know what is untruth.
Without swimming through' the river of untruth, it is impossible to reach the truth.

shivsena.
andrey
PBK

Post by andrey »

Ha! How can you thank RamShivBaba when he will come in future?

You have turned everything around. You say by knowing what is false we know the truth. It is the other way round. We know what is truth, then we know what is false. For eg. By knowing what is the sun you know what is not the sun (the moon). By knowing the moon (what is not the sun) you don’t automatically know what the sun is. Similarly by knowing Advance knowledge is false does not mean you have come to know the truth. For to know the sun you need to know what the sun is, and not what it is not.

That’s why it is said that only God can come and give his own introduction. If you believe you have come to know God from him (from the past – Murlis through Brahma Baba), and you are giving his introduction, then he has given his own introduction. Why should we not listen to the Murli instead to you. If anyway you include your own churnings and give God’s introduction then, these should be divine churnings, God should give them, otherwise how can we accept. You are just a brother. Our benefit does not lie with you.
shivsena
ex-PBK

Post by shivsena »

Dear arjun Bhai.

Many times it is said in Murlis that "Yeh hai behad ka drama, woh hai hadh ka drama"(Meaning 'this is behad ka drama and that is hadh ka drama").
Can you give your views about this hadh and behad ka drama.

shivsena
arjun
PBK

Post by arjun »

shivsena wrote:Many times it is said in Murlis that "Yeh hai behad ka drama, woh hai hadh ka drama"(Meaning 'this is behad ka drama and that is hadh ka drama").
Can you give your views about this hadh and behad ka drama.
From the BK point of view, the dramas that are staged in the outside world for a few minutes or hours are dramas in a limited sense (had ka drama).

From the PBK point of view, the 5000 years drama that repeats itself is a drama in a limited sense and the shooting/rehearsal of that drama that takes place in a subtle/metaphorical sense during the 100 years Confluence Age is the drama in an unlimited sense (behad ka drama).