Bodiless in One second

Mainly DEDICATED to Ex-BKs.
A neutral forum for congenial discussions and reservations related to the Godly Knowledge between ALL parties.
bansy
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-BK

Bodiless in One second

Post by bansy »

Can any BK PBK or anyone explain how one can be bodiless in one second, and realises they are bodiless that next second, and then how one returns back to the body, if there are no body functions to give the soul a cue to return to the body ?

This practice often is done on the spot in Avyakt BapDada meetings and other meetings/courses/lessons, but how does one go to and return from the bodiless form ?

No-one can really be bodiless are they ? Otherwise we (the soul) would or could not notice anyone else around them.... ?
arjun
PBK
Affinity to the BKWSU: PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To exchange views with past and present members of BKWSU and its splinter groups.

Re: Bodiless in One second

Post by arjun »

I think it is about being aware of being a soul (different from the body) for a second and then losing that awareness the next second. But we should endevour to increase that practice progressively.
shivshankar
working towards unification
Affinity to the BKWSU: reforming BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: dharna

Post by shivshankar »

Yes, it is the matter of experiencing yourself detached from the body in any moment. Indeed the aim is to feel yourself detached from the body constantly, while walking, eating etc. This is only to achieve that sanskar, it wont be necessary in the Golden Age, there it will be your nature. But we have to practice here to come there.
bansy

Post by bansy »

Appreciate the replies, but I am more of asking about the mechanism of this awareness and experience.

I mean, when you go from body to soul, you lose all sense of everything, then what is the trigger to return to being in the body again when you have no feeling of any body organs, sound, smell etc of the elements ? i.e. how do you know you are bodiless ?

So you (the soul) detaches youself from your body, you may have even a feeling of "flying" (or whatever you wish to call this experience), but then you have thoughts that enable you to return to the body, i.e. your organs is still working since your mind is, and thus you are never actually really bodiless but only in a illusion of being in a "bodiless" scenario. Maybe this is why these NDE and out of body experiences from people who are in death critical situations have so much to give and learn from.

When you are practicing "bodiless", you are in a state of awareness ...is this not conflict ? If you are practicing this "bodiless stage" and I come with a knife and cut off your hand and legs (illustrative case ;) ) , would that be excellent proof of achieving a true "bodiless" stage ?

Where is the soul during the bodiless stage ?

I am sure there are many forum members who try to, trying to, or have tried to do the bodiless stage, so would like to hear from their practical experiences too.
peterbindi
ex-BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: Looking for God and for myself.

Post by peterbindi »

Dear Bansy.

When i was in the bk,s i think i was one,s in the bodiless state in soul-consciousness and it feels super :D .
It is as if you are a totally star that,s only radiate energy of peace and power and love...endless radiation.
But in my case i was still able to feel the body on a very soft level.
And mabe you can say,the.. chance.. that happen from body-consciousness to soul-consciousness...that was happening in a second.
More often i feel my soul burning like this in the forehead,but not with this so open and clear consciousness.

And i am sure basy if you start cutting :D you fast experience a lot of pain.

peterbindi.
arjun
PBK
Affinity to the BKWSU: PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To exchange views with past and present members of BKWSU and its splinter groups.

Post by arjun »

sister bansy wrote:I mean, when you go from body to soul, you lose all sense of everything, then what is the trigger to return to being in the body again when you have no feeling of any body organs, sound, smell etc of the elements ? i.e. how do you know you are bodiless ?
ShivBaba (through Veerendra Dev Dixit) says that the trigger is a past karmic account, however small it may be.
shivshankar
working towards unification
Affinity to the BKWSU: reforming BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: dharna

Post by shivshankar »

bansy wrote:1. I mean, when you go from body to soul, you lose all sense of everything, then what is the trigger to return to being in the body again when you have no feeling of any body organs, sound, smell etc of the elements ? i.e. how do you know you are bodiless ?

2.When you are practicing "bodiless", you are in a state of awareness ...is this not conflict ? If you are practicing this "bodiless stage" and I come with a knife and cut off your hand and legs (illustrative case ;) ) , would that be excellent proof of achieving a true "bodiless" stage ?

3.Where is the soul during the bodiless stage ?
Om Shanti.
3.Of course it is in the body. It is the matter of perception and level of your energy to fill yourself soul. Then you are practicing bodiless state the only thing you do is putting your mind energy into high chakras. All this visualisations and "travellings" to Paramdham is just an exercises, which helps us to get our spiritual energy and put it into two high chakras.

1. We can not fully describe the state of bodiless in words. One can only experience it himself, after some intensive practic of meditation. As for question. You don't loose control of material body while staying in a soul conscious state. You just realise yourself different from that body. The example with car and driver is the most common.

2. If you are completely detached from material body, then you won't experience pain if something damage it. If you will have that sate of mind in your last moment it means that you had passed the last exam. And it will help not to suffer in that moment. As for cutting off hands and legs, if you will be in true soul conscious, you will watch these scene (cutting off your hands and legs) and feel nothing except happiness and peace. Of course if you WILL be in that state of mind ;)