New rules of the forum

DEDICATED to BKs.
For those involved with the Brahma Kumaris, to discuss issues about the BKWSU in a free and open manner.
yogi108
BK
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-BK

New rules of the forum

Post by yogi108 »

Just wanted to ask for some clarifications..

Does this mean that only the BK's can access their bit of the forum... and no one else...

I did not quite understand what does this mean to a yogi108, arjun, exl and Mr.green type

Yogi
arjun
PBK
Affinity to the BKWSU: PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To exchange views with past and present members of BKWSU and its splinter groups.

Re: New rules of the forum

Post by arjun »

yogi108 wrote:Does this mean that only the BK's can access their bit of the forum... and no one else...

I did not quite understand what does this mean to a yogi108, arjun, exl and Mr.green type
I don't think it means that BKs can access only the BK section. They can discuss any topic under the subject wise sections in this new forum titled 'forum for followers'. Similarly, PBKs can also write in any section.

Apart from this BKs/PBKs can also write in the main forum, but the only restriction is that they cannot discuss purely BK/PBK issues on that forum. I think they can write as a human being (without any affiliations) on that forum.
admin
Site Admin
Affinity to the BKWSU: Academic
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: General forum administration account

Post by admin »

Currently there are
  • no limitations to where anyone can post,
    no limitations to whoever can join,
    no limitation to whoever can post,
    no separation between any party and
    no member is assigned to any specific group.
This, of course, reflects the truth of life.

It is up to you all if that policy, and the forum layout changes, so please discuss it. For example, you may chose to lose the separate forums or, as BKs and PBKs, leave them in order to have clarity. They were not meant to be exclusive, merely assistive. You may wish to change that.

If no one comes forward to administrate, then the forum will remain the same. If someone does come forward to administrate, then other contributors should decide with them how it is to be run.

Thank you.
shivshankar
working towards unification
Affinity to the BKWSU: reforming BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: dharna

Post by shivshankar »

OK, we should organize administration. We need representetives from all parties, or at least from BK,PBK and ex-BK. Who want to administrate: please post here your will.