Lost Property [Posts moved for various admin reasons]

jaycdp
ex-BK
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I wish to participate on this forum again

Re: jesus is monkey god hanuman

Post by jaycdp »

hanuman has helped rama in many ways. And budha is another figure that i would say ganapathy . Budha is always seen with big belly. I not good in this kind of area . But this is my guess. If you think my guess is wrong . My guess is a geuss from an educated bk. In otherword this is an bk educated guess. As we all know the tail and trunk is for the body conciousness. Hanuman was very helpfull to rama in liberating seetha. And I honestly think it is jesus . If it is not jesus it could be muhammed or budha

Om Shanti
mbbhat
BK
Affinity to the BKWSU: BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I am a Bk and a writer. I have been benefited a lot by the knowledge given in BK institution. I also have materials written totally on logic without BK knowledge. Anyone can get them as attachments for free by email.

Re: Accurate Yaad (Accurate Remembrance)

Post by mbbhat »

mbbhat wrote:A person needs mango not a mango fruit
paulkershaw wrote:Oh for Gods' sake. Please spare me from this endless cr#p.
Thaks for pointing the error.

'Mango fruit' should be actually 'mango tree' (sorry). There are some more mistakes. Please excuse me.
newman
Friends and family of
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: Some of my relatives are BKs.

Re: Accurate Yaad (Accurate Remembrance)

Post by newman »

one
new knowledge
Academic
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: questioning bk-pbk knowledge

Re: The Mathematics of Gyan

Post by new knowledge »

Offtopic: Dear admin, sorry, but a request. Please edit the part of above article (in darkblue color) as 'Your query is formulated scientifically, but there is no scientific solution to it'.
faisu
Friends and family of
Affinity to the BKWSU: Friends or Family of
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: My best friend is in this trap. How can i recover him.

deleted

Post by faisu »

deleted
paulkershaw
ex-BK
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-BKWSU
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I am an ex-teacher and member of the BKWSU and my interest lies in assisting those who request support on any level I can.

Re: Interesting stories and information

Post by paulkershaw »

Australia is in the grip of a "man drought" where women increasingly outnumber men and a good bachelor is hard to find, according to new research from a leading demographer. From its founding as a British penal colony more than 200 years ago, Australia has traditionally suffered from a gender imbalance where men were more likely to be more numerous than the fairer sex Down Under.
Finally, we have 'proof' that the BKWSU way of life, of reducing men to a mere number, has taken grip in Australia. Of course, the article doesn't say anything about the 'male gay' population reducing the availability even more ;) and if ANYONE even mentions the word 'sheep' at this point, do know that we could have the Aussie Prime Minister logging onto this forum to threaten us with sometehing serious or the other ...

Read ALL ABOUT IT HERE and don't forget to gasp in horror as "this must be a sign of imminent destruction or imminent surge in lesbianism in the world", or whatever is the worst scenario for the world to think up:- http://www.24.com/news/?p=tsa&i=1015556
mr green
ex-BK

Re: BK Controversies

Post by mr green »

You see how yogis remember my churnings, I had a good churn last night ... oooopps.
arjun
PBK
Affinity to the BKWSU: PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To exchange views with past and present members of BKWSU and its splinter groups.

Post by arjun »

yogi108 wrote:Now this can either be taken as humor or provocation.
I agree ;) I think ex-BKs have forgotten that there is an exclusive place for them in this forum to share such humour - XXXBKjokes in the ex-BK section. It has been a long time ex-BKs peeped into their Section :D
new knowledge
Academic
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: questioning bk-pbk knowledge

Re: Relative or Absolute truth

Post by new knowledge »

Offtopic: Dear admin, please edit the last sentence of the previous post 'If interpreted logicaly & mathematicaly, everything appears to be infinite or unlimited as no any absolute or relative scale of measure is known to the scientific community to measure the dimentions of various facts at the level of Absolute Truth', as 'At the level of the Absolute Truth, if interpreted logically & statistically, everything appears to be infinite or unlimited, as no any absolute or relative scale of measurement is known to the scientific community to measure the dimentions of anything at that level'.
mr green
ex-BK

Post by mr green »

mr green wrote:You see how yogis remember my churnings, I had a good churn last night ... oooopps.
This was neither a joke nor an ex-BK one, it makes no sense on its own. It was a comment made in reply to someone else and not meant as a joke.

If my postings are to be censored, I would rather they are just deleted. If this site is to be just a place of pundits it is losing its way.