Major historical revisions of the BKWSU

Mainly DEDICATED to Ex-BKs.
A neutral forum for congenial discussions and reservations related to the Godly Knowledge between ALL parties.
fluffy bunny
ex-BKWSU
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: ex-BK. Interested in historical revisionism, failed predictions and abuse within the BK movement.

Major historical revisions of the BKWSU

Post by fluffy bunny »

With the help of others, including non-BKs but sadly no BKs so far, I am undertaking research to expose and question the major historical re-writes of the BKWSU. I would appreciate help

To date mostly the information is present in the following topics;
I will use this topic to summarize and raise questions as and when I can. Perhaps it can be left relative chat-free and a place for more factual discussion.

Copies of documentation of these revelations are here now;
earl
PBK

Post by earl »

This document seems to have been deleted recently. It would be interesting to see if anyone saved it.

http://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?tit ... t_Deed.pdf
fluffy bunny
ex-BKWSU
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: ex-BK. Interested in historical revisionism, failed predictions and abuse within the BK movement.

Post by fluffy bunny »

earl wrote:This document seems to have been deleted recently. It would be interesting to see if anyone saved it.
Yes, the BKs are constantly removing, deleting, changing ANYTHING on the Wikipedia that does not suit their current PR. Most of the trust deed is here; Trust Deed topic
sparkal
BK supporter
Affinity to the BKWSU: BK supporter
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: BK supporter

number one (or not as the case is)

Post by sparkal »

The following is nothing new, it has been mentioned on this forum before. I am not trying to take credit from others therefore. It does however come from yet another source, and so backs up certain claims. To my knowledge, the identity of the number one soul has been revealed, by Shiva. The identity of this soul will remain undisclosed for security reasons. There was much demonic attack and resistance in the process of this information being delivered. Someone did not want this information past on and tried to prevent it therefore.

The true gravity and implications of this revelation is, or seems to me at least, to be rather large. I don't know the BKWSU regime, so I will not comment or judge, and it gives me no pleasure to discredit people who seem to be making honest effort on the path or acting in good faith. However, the souls who have studied the Knowledge, and will do so, seem more important. Those who have moved on can mutate as much as they wish. For those within the organisation, it may present an entirely different situation.

The key issue here is that, Lekraj Kirpalani, generally known as "Brahma Baba" is not who we have been led to believe he is, that of being number one. Not only was it taught that he is number one but that he was way ahead of the rest. And, no, I am not particularly number wise orientated.

The implications upon the whole organisation are huge. What will such information result in, both within the individuals, and collectively? What of the pictures of "Brahma Baba" in every centre? Do we therefore know the true nature of this soul at this time? Where is that soul, what are they like? Should students of Raja Yoga be sitting looking at this souls face while meditating? I, personally, think not.

I have met with a wall of silence for years from BKWSU, including recent attempts. Ignorance should not be rewarded, as with lies. To avoid someone in order to avoid telling lies, or the truth, is a form of lying while wearing golden chains as far as I am concerned. There is no point blaming the likes of Dadi and Jayanti if this lie has been perpetrated from day one, or at least beyond Om Radhe's convenient death, for some. Even the year of her death may be in question.

What will the reverberations be for the current regime? They have nowhere to hide. The true question may be, is it part of a smoke screen or is there a genuine attempt to deceive? I rather feel that if it is a smoke screen for whatever positive reasons, to protect, but it could be used for negative reasons all too easily. Consider whether they have a gun at their heads before acting. Who's finger on the trigger? Every student who has passed through every centre has been lied to. I don't know how these people sleep at night.

It is simply not on to have such deception within what is thought to be God's organisation, not to mention the fabricating of the true teachings and history of events, some of which are still shrouded in mystery. So, what of those practising BKs? Will they continue living the lie? Or will they take action to bring about what may be necessary change? Is change a bad word within BKWSU circles? The Murli seems to think so.

To say it has nothing to do with those who no longer attend centres would be to add insult to injury. It changes everything, and so I call for action to bring change so that there is openness and honesty. We cannot have people having Yoga with this soul, the pictures must be removed immediately. The over all agenda can still be pursued. In short, to call Brahma number one because that soul was the medium for the Murli (or are there skeletons lurking in this wardrobe also?) would be similar to saying that Gulzar Dadi is number two at least, because she is the current medium. Rubbish.

Now let's get back on course BKWSU with some self respect and honesty. You will all feel better for it and have more SELF RESPECT, and even REGARD FOR OTHERS. Or is that pushing the boat out too far? I'll tell you one thing, I am tired of being lied to all my life in this world. What is holding back change anyway? The Murli seems to think that it is you people in the BKs who are dragging your heels. Enjoying the role playing too much are we? The ego hit? Come on ! change! we are getting very tired of this scummy world, CHANGE !

Perhaps it is time to start naming places and the groups who are holding back change. That is before naming individuals.

Time for something else now.
fluffy bunny
ex-BKWSU

Re: Major historical revisions of the BKWSU

Post by fluffy bunny »

One quick question. The original documents of the 30s and 40s illustrate that there was no mention of Shiva for the first (approximately) 20 years, the BKs thought that Lekhraj Kirpalani was God and had faith in the Brahm ...
  • how could the Brahma Kumaris therefore have been having "purifying" or self-improving Yoga with Shiva ... BK style Raja Yoga ... over that period of time?
mr green
ex-BK

Post by mr green »

They weren't. But I suspect no-one ever has been. I have seen no evidence of purification amongst any members. SS included.
yogi108
BK

Post by yogi108 »

Sparkal ...

The things you have written is new to me in the sense that Brahma Baba is not the number one soul ... then who is that or let me ask who could it be ... I am all to believe that even Mahatma Gandhi was not what he is being portrayed today and hence all that happened in the Yagya history could be a huge cover-up ...

If Brahma Baba is not number one, then who is coming to Madhuban ... where is he now ... Subtle Region????

It would be interesting to get some answers ... you also mention a reliable source ... is it from the BK headquarters ...?

Yogi
Sach_Khand
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: Seeking Truth and Truth only.

Post by Sach_Khand »

Sach_Khand
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: Seeking Truth and Truth only.

Post by Sach_Khand »

I have written some of my thoughts regarding "Shiv" and God, The Father, in the following link. Please go through it and share your views. I have written my opinion there.

viewtopic.php?f=9&t=2177&start=15#p34041

:neutral:
Sanjeev.