Take out the Junk

for ex-Brahma Kumaris, to discuss matters related to their experiences in BKWSU & after leaving.
john morgan
ex-BK
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-BK

Re: Take out the Junk

Post by john morgan »

Hello Mr Green,

I am so happy that your story is turning out to be a good one. At the end of the day we have far more control over our responses to situations than we ever knew. In certain ways the part of master is preferable to the part of victim but the part of victim, when overcome, can lead to far more mastery than the master is aware of. In the study of consciousness hidden benefit is so often just around the corner, I suspect that such is the case with you.

I do not know who the surgeons were, they were not of this earth in the human sense, I intuited that they did not wish to converse, so I thanked them, lay back down and took the benefit which manifested over the next week or so. Its so comforting to know that there are those others who somehow are aware of our greatest need and on occasion are called or sent to help certain persons. I suspect that many are aided in this way, as the patient normally sleeps through the treatment their work is unsung. It may be that Baba sent them, the fact is that I do not know. I rarely talk about this and think no more questions best, our karma needs working on and we ourselves have the necessary tools.

Kindest regards,

John
mr green
ex-BK

Post by mr green »

Thank you for the coherant and intelligent reply John.

All the best for your endeavors.
yogi108
BK

Post by yogi108 »

Good post John

I was waiting for a good post to write something in the forum ... mostly it was Mbhat or Arjun dominating with either the BK or the PBK sweet-laced postings of parrot-like points!!! Sorry guys coudn't resist it.

Back to the post ... For most who have left the BKs whatsoever the reason ... this might sound stupid ...

Has anyone observed what Bap-Dada is doing once the Murli is done with, all the celebrities and others come on stage or there is a cake cutting ceremony ... if some one did observe ... he is just giving drishti to someone in the gathering. Guys, he has taken the junk out from what he is supposed to do. Give the Murli and give drishti

Many times I would listen to the Murli and then leave when they are about to go to the blessing part, excusing myself saying that I have to get to work early ...

Like many in the BK world would agree that the Murli (which ex-l would say has been re-written) still makes a lot of sense. I know the BKs make such a big noise about not giving to others etc ...

In hindsight, does anyone think that if they had observed the Yagya's activities from a distance ... not got so involved in the service part nor gotten close to the Seniors ... did not bother who got a golden rakhi or special toli from the Seniors ... it would still be great to go to class and listen to Murli, meditate and probably even go to madhuban once a year ...

Just a far fetched thought ... would like a response from folks who have left the BKs ... john, ex-l, and Mr.Green.

Yogi
fluffy bunny
ex-BKWSU
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: ex-BK. Interested in historical revisionism, failed predictions and abuse within the BK movement.

Post by fluffy bunny »

I would say "edited" rather than "re-written" although the core knowledge has been re-written to such a huge extent that most followers or ex-s cant even comprehend it, i.e. the move from Monism (Aham Brahm Asmi) to Dualism (soul and matter).
yogi108 wrote:In hindsight, does anyone think that if they had observed the Yagya's activities from a distance ... not got so involved in the service part nor gotten close to the Seniors ... did not bother who got a golden rakhi or special toli from the Seniors ... it would still be great to go to class and listen to Murli, meditate and probably even go to Madhuban once a year ...
I would certainly suggest just that as a mature survival practise for any current BK or potential BK. That and working to de-centralise the organization.

Unfortunately I know too much now and so I think the best thing is for them to be severely quarantined from the rest of society until they sort their stuff out, and for no one else to feed them or their god with mind, money, status or anything else they thrive on for self-importance. May be it is time for them to go back into retreat for a while, review and re-invent themselves?

By their own Laws of Karma (if any exist) they must surely be digging a deep hole for themselves, would you really want to join them in there?
paulkershaw
ex-BK
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-BKWSU
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I am an ex-teacher and member of the BKWSU and my interest lies in assisting those who request support on any level I can.

Post by paulkershaw »

IMO, one of the reasons that the Murli is not being openly offered is BECAUSE it has been edited and (in parts) re-written. They probably have created this 'rule' for their own protection. For it to become available to 'outsiders' would leave the BKWSU teachings open to 'abuse' and 'question' which they then could not answer and it would create a bigger problem than what they have at the moment.

By not allowing those outside of the immediate inmate class structure of the BKWSU teachings access to their beloved Murli, they can control those that are still within to make bigger effort to bring in new members. New members is where the money lies, just like our local gyms keep calling looking for new members (read income). [membership = income = lifestyle = attitude = rules = income = membership - now thats the true view of the Cycle].

It has nothing to do with anyone 'intellects of stone' or 'Shudra mentalities' etc - thats just been cleverly written in to keep the still active BKs in their place and in their ego. Ooops, did I change the threads subject? - Naaaa - I don't think so, it's all junk anyway.