All people hear my thoughts

for discussing science, relationships, religion or non-BK spirituality.
paulkershaw
ex-BK
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-BKWSU
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I am an ex-teacher and member of the BKWSU and my interest lies in assisting those who request support on any level I can.

Re: All people hear my thoughts

Post by paulkershaw »

People: "hear my thoughts". There exists two worlds far apart here and a bridge across is never possible. Its a pity.
mr green
ex-BK
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-BK

Post by mr green »

People hear my farts.
bansy

Post by bansy »

People hear my farts.
This made me giggle, I remember that the word "thought" sounds different if you speak with an Irish accent.

The world's oldest joke is a one-liner about flatulence. Academics have compiled a list of the most ancient gags and the oldest, harking back to 1900BC, BBC news: Flatulence joke is world's oldest

Talk about having deep deep sanskars Mr Green :D ;).
fluffy bunny
ex-BKWSU
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: ex-BK. Interested in historical revisionism, failed predictions and abuse within the BK movement.

Post by fluffy bunny »

bansy wrote:The world's oldest joke is a one-liner about flatulence. Academics have compiled a list of the most ancient gags and the oldest, harking back to 1900BC, BBC news: Flatulence joke is world's oldest
You just could not hold it in any longer, could you bansy? You just had to have a quick one before you went ... post that is.

I would say this is fully worth of inclusion, given its eminent 'source' from the annals of the BBC ... and given that it dates back to the beginning of the Silver Age according to BK time; 1900 years before Christ.
An ancient Summerian wrote:"Something which has never occurred since time immemorial; a young woman did not fart in her husband's lap,"
Those of a spiritual disposition can understand it metaphorically, the husband's lap as Baba lap ... a fart as a evil smelling thought or consciousness. Not that it ever happens to a true Brahma Kumari.

Baba does say in the Murli that whatever we do, someone will see it and be influenced. I have never heard him say "smell it" and be influenced though. In generally, for those of us that have sat amongst large crowds of Bharatwassis, the BK community appears take a 'liberal' approach to farting. Indeed, with mine own ears I can confirm that even the most senior of sisters indulge themselves in this vice.

Better out than in, they say ... depends on whether you are the giver or the taker, I say.
arjun
PBK
Affinity to the BKWSU: PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To exchange views with past and present members of BKWSU and its splinter groups.

Post by arjun »

I think it is even mentioned in the Murlis that if someone (read BK/PBK) is possessed by such evil souls they can be taken to such places for treatment.
Om Shanti. A PBK has intimated me that in the last few minutes (1hr, 1min, 40sec) of VCD-507 there is a mentioned that if someone is sick he should go to the doctor and if any evil spirits enters someone they can go to Auliya (Muslim saints who help people in warding off the effects of evil spirits). It is also said in the same VCD that the uplifment of the evil spirits would also take place through you children.

I think the first sentence must have also been in the original Sakar Murli that ShivBaba (through Baba Virendra Dev Dixit) might have been clarifying.
Regards,
OGS,
Arjun
pbktrinityshiva
PBK
Affinity to the BKWSU: PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: Godly service

Post by pbktrinityshiva »

Om Shanti bhais

I don't think all this is something to get flustered about. Baba has mentioned that if his child is such that his speciality is to oppose ShivBaba, then if he has courage he will be empowered to fulfill his task. This is the final battle between dark and light, truth and untruth. After becoming entangled in the body, the untruth will think it is the truth and ShivBaba is the evil one out of its own ignorance, until their body-consciousness is finally destroyed. Everyone wont remove their body-consciousness in the same way.

I feel mercy on this brother Raj. It is not nice to have that paranoid feeling and, even if our family is breaking up, it is accurate this must happen. My feeling is he is looking for any solution, satellites etc because it is the most logical thing in his mind right now in his present situation. We cannot blame.

Whose to say there aren't both satellites looking at many of us and also the spiritual aspect? Both powers must be working. We will all come together soon as brothers but for now all the different variety of souls must keep clashing, and these clashes will push up to full velocity until destruction. ShivBaba (Virendra Dev Dixit) will be defamed the most out of all souls. Is it so surprising that his children are defamed? Eventually they will return to the family when their sickness is cured.

Maya takes everyone eventually ... for some time at least. If anyone doesn't agree, feel free to discuss with me.

I have seen possessions myself in AIVV and, if one has a detached mind, it should not cause any problem to understand why this must happen to resolve accounts.

pbk TS Bhai
john morgan
ex-BK

Post by john morgan »

Everyone is continually broadcasting their own thought. It is thought that telepathy does exist, as such its limitations are not confined to one country but are world and possibly universe wide. Not everyone, in fact, very few have the ability to communicate telepathically and, of those that can, the duration of such communication is usually quite short.

A responsible person, with the ability to communicate telepathically, would most often desist from doing this with people who do not have this ability, as it is very likely to create confusion or other undesirable qualities in the hearer (very bad karma if done en masse). In face to face communication type situation, care is taken. Insight into others state of mind and being helps one to act appropriately and adjust to suit the hearer. If one is communicating with others and unaware of their response then the communication is second or even third or fourth rate.

In today's world, it is best to leave telepathy alone except for emergency type situations such as asking the bus driver to wait for a moment if one is slightly late ;). Seriously, with communications as they are in today's world, one can reach most by telephone or internet, a mode that most people feel comfortable with. Baba is incognito, I suggest that this is a good way to be else the Supreme Soul would communicate telepathically. It is a better use of one's energy to improve one's stock of kindness, compassion and mercy as well as any other good qualities.

I hope Raj, that you have left this phase behind and are now feeling a little more comfortable.