Mukhri Mata funding

fluffy bunny
ex-BKWSU
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: ex-BK. Interested in historical revisionism, failed predictions and abuse within the BK movement.

Re: Mukhri Mata funding

Post by fluffy bunny »

Do we know the final budget? What is the old building at the top?
BK_oldbuilding2.jpg
building5.jpg
building4.jpg
fluffy bunny
ex-BKWSU
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: ex-BK. Interested in historical revisionism, failed predictions and abuse within the BK movement.

Post by fluffy bunny »

More pictures of how the BKWSU spends the charitable donations it receives to "alleviate poverty".

I suppose in the first they are doing so by employing grateful low caste women as manual laborers (and by the look of it children, or at least boys). And in the second, by providing future work for someone to water those bowling green-like lawns they have laid as back gardens to their new buildings in a desert hilltop area.

Nice work if you can get it.
BK_worker.jpg
BK_park.jpg
alladin
Friends and family of

Post by alladin »

Looks like a ...
Bob Marley wrote: Concrete Jungle

No sun will shine in my day today
The hich yellow moon won't come out to play
I said darkness has covered my light
And the stage my day into night
Where is the love to be found
Won't someone tell me
Cause life must be somewhere to be found
Instead of concrete jungle
Where the living is harder

Concrete jungle
Man you got to do your best
No chains around my feet
But I am not free
I know I am bound here in captivity
yeh-I've never known the happiness

I've never known what sweet caress is
Still-I'll be always laughing like a clown
Won't somebody help me 'cause
I've got to pick myself from off the ground
In this ya concrete jungle
I said what do you got for me now
Concrete jungle ah won't you let me be now
arjun
PBK
Affinity to the BKWSU: PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To exchange views with past and present members of BKWSU and its splinter groups.

Post by arjun »

ex-l wrote:And in the second, by providing future work for someone to water those bowling green-like lawns they have laid as back gardens to their new buildings in a desert hilltop area.
But you cannot play golf or football there :D.
alladin wrote:Looks like a ... Concrete Jungle by Bob Marley
That is the reason why ShivBaba (through Baba Virendra Dev Dixit) says that there would not be any man-made palaces in the Golden Age. Only the green lawns, trees, flowers, fruits and water bodies to enjoy. :D
jannisder
Friends and family of

Post by jannisder »

To the Jewels of Light of BapDada’s eyes, My dear divine BK sisters and brothers of Bharat and around the globe,

Please accept oceans of love and hearty Godly greetings for the forthcoming extraordinary festivals of the Confluence Age: Raksha Bandan and Shri Krishna Janamashtami from Respected Dadi Jankiji, Dadi Gulzarji, Dadi Ratan Mohiniji, senior sisters and brothers and the rest of Madhuban family.

These two festivals fill us with so much happiness as we are bound in the thread of God’s love by our divine sisters; Raksha Bandhan motivates us to bring about required changes in our vision and outlook and forge a stronger bond of bondage-free relationships based on the eternal spiritual connection between self and Supreme Being. This is the need of the hour. As people become aware and live naturally in soul-consciousness and purity, this world transforms beyond imagination into the new world drama stage where deities will live and dance with the Deity par excellence, Shri Krishna. The world needs to once again experience the selfless, pure loving vibrations as depicted in the age-old Krishna Leela stories.

In the latest message via Dadi Gulzarji (below), beloved BapDada motivates us to deepen our spiritual endeavour, as this is the only key to create a powerful and blissful stage.

We take this opportunity to share the latest news of sweet home, Madhuban/Gyan Sarovar/Shantivan. We have had a successful series of conferences, seminars and meditation camps over the past 3 months, the latest being a ‘Mind-Body-Medicine Conference’ hosted by the Medical Wing. About 600 doctors of DM, MD and MS calibre took great benefit from early morning meditation, classes on RajYoga and spirituality, and wisdom shared by Dadi Jankiji, Dadi Gulzarji, Dadi Ratan Mohiniji and other senior sisters and brothers. The feedback forms paint a beautiful result of God’s work being appreciated and respected by eminent medical scientists.

Shantivan is presently busy with Yoga bhattis for different groups of Teachers and BK sisters and brothers. We are also preparing for the dedication ceremony of ‘Prakash Sthamb (Tower of Light), memorial for Dadi Prakash Maniji, on 25 August 2008, which marks the first anniversary of our beloved Dadiji’s ascension to the Subtle Region. The monument seems to be the most befitting tribute to our Dadiji. All of you are heartily invited to attend the ceremony (in person or subtle form) and fill your intellects with Dadiji’s love and power, just as Dadiji used to envelop all of us in her embrace ...

This letter also brings you the latest news and images of one of our Yagya’s most prestigious projects (Manmohini Complex). The photographs speak louder than words about the progress.

Images of Manmohini Complex - To view the file(s) please click on following url(s).

1. building1.jpg - http://mail.bkivv.org/upload/building1.jpg

2. building2.jpg - http://mail.bkivv.org/upload/building2.jpg

3. building3.jpg - http://mail.bkivv.org/upload/building3.jpg

4. building4.jpg - http://mail.bkivv.org/upload/building4.jpg

5. building5.jpg - http://mail.bkivv.org/upload/building5.jpg

6. building6.jpg - http://mail.bkivv.org/upload/building6.jpg

7. park.jpg - http://mail.bkivv.org/upload/park.jpg

8. worker.jpg - http://mail.bkivv.org/upload/worker.jpg

9. prakash_stambh.jpg - http://mail.bkivv.org/upload/prakash_stambh.jpg

We are determined to inaugurate the entire complex on Dasshera, 9 October 2008 (day of victory over the symbolic demon, Ravan), as in Bharat this is considered a very auspicious day for the inauguration of any new building or complex. Even though the other 364 days of the year are just as auspicious for us Brahmins, it is seen that when a deadline is put on a project we are more inspired and committed to complete our duty on time and offer it for Baba’s unlimited service.

I am happy to share that Baba’s children will be able to use at least 4000 beds by the beginning of BapDada’s season, while the remaining 1000 beds will be dedicated in service by 31 December 2008. The Teachers and other bhatti participants are overjoyed and intoxicated on touring Baba’s new vast complex. It is a matter of pride to see the generosity of the entire Brahmin family in supporting this project. It would have been very challenging to complete the work on time if it wasn’t for the pure and loving good wishes and contributions of our sisters and brothers. We continue to thank Avyakt BapDada in multi-million fold for Their guidance, as well as express gratitude from the heart to our Brahmin sisters and brothers for caring so much for our sweet home, Madhuban/Shantivan. The blessings of many, many souls are coming to you in abundance.

We look forward to meeting you before or during BapDada’s season according to your convenience. It is the fortune of Brahmins to come experience the divine family’s powerful company on the land of blessings.

Wishing all of you happy greetings for Raksha Bandhan and Janamashtami!

Your Spiritual Brother,
B.K. Nirwair
Madhuban

Extract of BapDada’s Message of 3 August 2008 via Dadi Gulzarji:
Today, many very good companions of Father Brahma, the adhar kumars have come. Together with them, many teachers who are Your guru-Bhai (ones who are next to the guru) have also come. I have brought love and remembrance of both groups. BapDada smiled and merging all the children in His eyes said: Seeing the children the Father is very pleased and has a lot of love because these are the special beloved children who are remembered as a handful out of multimillions.

BapDada remembers each child and sings their praise in His heart: Wah, My companion children of every Kalpa who have recognised the Father in the ordinary form and say “Mera Baba” and have claimed a right to the inheritance. My Adhar Kumar children are the ones who challenge the great souls and sannyasis: Look at the wonder of God’s power. What you say is impossible we say that that is very easy. Together with them My long-lost and now-found Shiv Shakti army is no less. In their heart they have the deep love that they have to give everyone the message: Our Beloved Baba has come. The Guru-Bhai daughters who carry out this task of charity are the ones who are loved by BapDada from His heart and have claimed a right to the kingdom too.

Today, BapDada is giving all the children of this land and abroad a special signal: According to the closeness of time now check one thing: Are all the powers, all treasures and physical facilities being used in a worthwhile way or are they being wasted? You must remember that to use them in a worthwhile way is to become an embodiment of success, and the time to use in a worthwhile way, that is, to accumulate throughout the whole cycle is only now at the Confluence Age. The seed of using everything in a worthwhile in this one birth will be instrumental to give you fruit for many births.

In any case you know that by using everything in a worthwhile way over a long period of time, in the future too, you claim a right to the kingdom for the full time, that is, for a long period. By using your breath in a worthwhile way you remain constantly healthy, and there is no name or trace of sorrow. Use everything in a worthwhile way like this and you will experience yourself to be an embodiment of success in every task. In any case, success is your birthright, but if not now, then never. Only using everything in a worthwhile way will make you double-light and into a carefree emperor. Therefore, always check: Are the spiritual treasures and the treasures of time, thoughts, breath, knowledge, powers and virtues being used in a worthwhile way? The physical treasures of body, mind, wealth and possessions are not being wasted are they?

All the children say that they have unlimited love for BapDada, and so to follow Father Brahma means to use everything in a worthwhile way and to achieve success, and to use it for an elevated cause. Just as Father Brahma, on the basis of imperishable faith and intoxication, became the knower of his fixed destiny, used everything in a worthwhile way and achieved success. In the same way, you have to win over the attitude of the limited “I” and “mine” and become number one, the same as the Father. Just as darkness is automatically dispelled with light, you don’t need to make any effort. And because you don’t need to make any effort to remove the darkness, your time and effort are automatically saved. So too, by using everything in a worthwhile way, in this way, you automatically have success.
Om Shanti

--
Brahma Kumaris World Headquarters
Pandav Bhawan, Mt. Abu-307501, Rajasthan, India
Phone: 02974-238261, 238615
Email: [email protected], [email protected]
http://www.brahmakumaris.com, http://www.BKWSU.org, http://www.bkinfo.in
alladin
Friends and family of

Post by alladin »

Are these structures anti-seismic?
fluffy bunny
ex-BKWSU

Post by fluffy bunny »

alladin wrote:Are these structures anti-seismic?
Probably not anti-seismic (earthquakes) ... but they all have lifeboats fitted so that when the Great Floods come to wash away the dead bodies during Destruction, all the BK servants living there can row up to Madhuban and safety. ;)

Either that, or may be the back garden is a helicopter landing pad???

Its funny how we get to see pictures of their new palaces ... along with the begging letter for more money ... but not what they actually did for the victims of the Tsunami etc.
jannisder
Friends and family of

Post by jannisder »

Oh boy,
25thAugust1.jpg
what a circus!!
arjun
PBK
Affinity to the BKWSU: PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To exchange views with past and present members of BKWSU and its splinter groups.

Post by arjun »

Om Shanti. Did anyone notice the difference between the use of the word BapDada in Nirwair Bhai's letter and the Bhog message?
Trance message dated 3.8.08 wrote:BapDada smiled and merging all the children in His eyes said:
Nirwair Bhai wrote:We continue to thank Avyakt BapDada in multi-million fold for Their guidance
While Gulzar Dadiji, like all her previous trance messages and other BK literature continues to use the word "BapDada" in a singular sense by using the word 'His', BK Nirwair Bhai is trying to change the BK terminology by using BapDada in a plural sense by using the word 'Their'. Is it not a deliberate attempt to project Avyakt BapDada as a combination of two personalities while the BKs have been using this term in a singular sense since last few decades? May be it is an initiative to counter the PBK propaganda that it is only the soul of Brahma Baba (Dada Lekhraj) who enters Gulzar Dadiji and not Shiv+Brahma.

I wanted to post this in a thread on 'BapDada' (probably started by sister bansy in the past) but couldn't find it on the forum.

Regards,
OGS,
Arjun