Reincarnation

for discussing science, relationships, religion or non-BK spirituality.
alladin
Friends and family of

time is so short!

Post by alladin »

Hi. I never want to be too hard on my self, but today I was wondering: how can I transform myself to the point of reaching perfection in one life, this one of Sangamyug, when I see that the more I dig into my mind, the more stuff I find that was hiding and needs to be processed/purified?! So many lessons to be learnt, insights that require experimentation and implementation! It's a pleasure, getting to know the self better and trying to improve, but how can that happen in such a short time, even with God's help?

All of a sudden, I thought that the Buddhist concept of evolving from one birth to the next, seems more sensible and practical. Anybody feels like sharing some ideas on this?
joel
ex-BK
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I was an active BK for 12 years. That was long ago. Now I am just a person.

Re: Reincarnation

Post by joel »

Aiming for perfection usually assumes comparison against some standard of judgment. You can only start with where you are and what you are right now. For some people the idea of a longer existence may be comforting. When I am gone, there may be but a trail of bubbles left in the swirling waters of aggregate acts of the mass of humanity.

I agree with the BKs (although not their reasoning) that this is a magical time, this unique moment in time, and whatever you want to do, do it now. Don't wait for the next life. Tomorrow never arrives.
arjun
PBK
Affinity to the BKWSU: PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To exchange views with past and present members of BKWSU and its splinter groups.

Post by arjun »

By the way where is John, the reforming BK who started this topic? :o He seems to have vanished from the forum all of a sudden. :(

Has he left the forum without saying goodbye or has he reincarnated with a new name and form? :D

John, if you are reading this post, please come back :wink:

With regards,
OGS,
Arjun
jannisder
Friends and family of
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-BK

Post by jannisder »

BK reincarnation?? By,

B.K.Janki
Important Points about Reincarnation

1.The human soul does not transmigrate into animal species,just as an apple seed does not grow into an orange tree.The human soul always takes a human body.

2.The soul is distinct from any of the bodies it adopts.

3.The world's population is increasing at such a rapid rate, indicating that the soul already here are taking rebirth and also that there are new ones coming down continuously from the world.

4.The cycle of action and reaction is never-ending. The soul must continue to play its entire role until all actions have played out their results. This may require more than one body.

5.The lives of a soul are like serialized instalments of a novel in a magazine.

6.If one believed that one has to reap the fruit of one's actions, if not in this birth, but in another one, a person would surely feel less inclined to perform negative actions

7.Without reincarnation,it is impossible to explain how every soul has reached its present peaceless state. The cumulative effect of the vices weighs heavily on the soul
and causes it unhappiness in the present. It is precisely this burden from which the Supreme Soul can relieve us.The end of the present cycle of birth and rebirth is approaching its conclusion.

Om Shanti