The business

for discussing science, relationships, religion or non-BK spirituality.
jannisder
Friends and family of
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-BK

The business

Post by jannisder »

Need something to do??

... "Baba wants you" ... Sounds like Uncle Sam.
Connections_Newsletter_5.pdf
(524.43 KiB) Downloaded 454 times
arjun
PBK
Affinity to the BKWSU: PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To exchange views with past and present members of BKWSU and its splinter groups.

Re: The business

Post by arjun »

Dear sister,
Om Shanti. Thanks for providing us a report on the BK IT Team. :D

I am yet to go through it fully, but the Chapter on "Murli Roll-out" is interesting. While we at BKInfo are trying to free Murlis, the BK IT Team continues to work for its imprisonment as evidenced from the following line:
BKWSU wrote:The new system has increased security and allows authorisation for Murli access to happen at a regional level, rather than through London.
OGS,
Arjun
jannisder
Friends and family of

Post by jannisder »

More business.
untitled-[2].doc
(29 KiB) Downloaded 421 times
fluffy bunny
ex-BKWSU
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: ex-BK. Interested in historical revisionism, failed predictions and abuse within the BK movement.

Post by fluffy bunny »

BKWSU wrote:The new system has increased security and allows authorisation for Murli access to happen at a regional level, rather than through London.
Ha! yes, I noticed that ...
In the coming months we will address the remaining few issues and tighten security ... In addition it will provide separate downloads for such things as blessings and slogans, Murli notices, address lists etc.
The Global IT Team is recruiting volunteers: IT professionals, writers, editors and researchers interested in ways to increase Godly fortune. It goes without saying that the benefits are unlimited, the blessings multimillionfold and return on your investment of time and energy is out of this world!

If you have deep love for the Yagya, maintain a balanced lifestyle, are reliable and a self-starter; if you can work individually or in teams, please email us at [email protected] and let us know your skills and availability. Help the Yagya, Serve the World, Create Your Fortune!
I suspect "balanced lifestyle" means no to whacko Wikipedia wars!!! But .. gosh .. Fibre Optic networks in Shantibahavan!!! That certainly is poverty alleviation. Most governments have to make do with copper wires.
fluffy bunny
ex-BKWSU
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: ex-BK. Interested in historical revisionism, failed predictions and abuse within the BK movement.

Post by fluffy bunny »

jannisder wrote:"Baba wants you" ... Sounds like Uncle Sam.
Hmmn ... not quite right but I think you mean something like this! I will work on it ...
I_want_you.jpg
I_want_you.jpg (26.82 KiB) Viewed 7529 times