Follow the concept

for ex-Brahma Kumaris, to discuss matters related to their experiences in BKWSU & after leaving.
patsan31
BK supporter
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I am part of it but as I am in the software so unable to get time but still I am with Baba
Om Shanti

Follow the concept

Post by patsan31 »

Hello All,

Actually, I am new to this forum but I joined the BK center 7 years back but later on I left it (after 2 years). I also found that in spirituality everybody is not the proper follower. Sometimes some Seniors make mistake on whom we believed a lot. I decided to follow the concept by maintaining both (Lokik and Alokik).

Now after reading all the documents (Mr Dixit or other), I just want to ask you weather you believe in concept (BapDada)?

Thanks
yogi108
BK

Re: Follow the concept

Post by yogi108 »

Welcome to the forum ...

I hope you enjoy your stay and get an unbiased view of different peoples experiences with the BK world ... some bitter, some challenging and some totally distraught ... I am afraid not too many of them who come to this forum have had absolutely positive experiences within the BK world ...

Having said that to answer your question Faith in BapDada is a million dollar question ...

My answer would be that follow your own experiences when it comes to believing or not, since it would be wrong to say that Bap-Dada does not exist since his appointed leaders have apparently mis-represented or misled many of the students in the BK world ...

I believe that Bap-Dada exist and all his teachings have been novel, challenging and of the highest order ... YES, he is very much a part of my family's life ...

Yogi
patsan31
BK supporter
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I am part of it but as I am in the software so unable to get time but still I am with Baba
Om Shanti

Post by patsan31 »

Thanks Bhai,

his appointed leaders have apparently misrepresented, or misled, many of the students in the BK world ...

As per your above comment how it happened. BapDada is called as 'Sarvgyata', hence it should not happen or impossible to belive. If its true then no need to go to the centres and instead of going to the centre just concentrate in our Lokik life. Stay with BapDada while working (Soul Consciousness) and follow the concept.

Om Shanti
hanuman
ex-BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I am interested in the ongoing debate about the BKs and the knowledge. In 1984 I had a vision of BB as Krishna and Dada Lekhraj. Three years later I joined the BKs in 1987 and left the organisation in 1991. During that time I had many wonderful experiences. One of the reasons I left was to go travelling, see family and friends, have girlfriends (I remember these were were looked down upon). Also I remember being at Mt. Abu one year and recall a sister saying that those who leave the BKs would experience a thousand deaths/agonies. I realised then that I had to leave. In my opinion fear or blackmail is not a good enough reason for staying in any relationship or being part of a group. I do not regret leaving.

Post by hanuman »

It seems that when a leader of a group dies the 'appointed' leaders seem to mislead & misquote the teachings and tailor them to their own egotistical whims and needs. You only have to look at Christianity, Judaism, Islam, Buddhism, etc in all their variations to see my point. This has gone on for thousands of years til the present time.

The only thing you 'need' to do is to be in the NOW. Past or Future are of no consequence.

Hanuman.
life
Reforming BK
Affinity to the BKWSU: reforming BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: LET TRUTH PREVAIL.
I THOUGHT I COULD PUT MY POINT ACROSS INITAIALLY BUT I FOUND OTHERWISE.

Post by life »

Om Shanti,

Brother when you are in an ultimate relationship (conversation in thoughts from both ends) with the Supreme. Doubts cease to exist.
mr green
ex-BK

Post by mr green »

life wrote:Brother when you are in an ultimate relationship (conversation in thoughts from both ends) with the Supreme. Doubts cease to exist.
Eeerrrrrmmmmmm, maybe it is healthy to doubt.

How can you know it is Supreme thoughts? How can you know you are not deluding yourself? It is healthy to doubt in this way.
patsan31
BK supporter
Om Shanti

Post by patsan31 »

Hello Bhai,

I think no need to discuss more on this issue. I just want to say in simple words If you have any problem with the centre, no need to go. Just follow the BapDada and if you are not believing in BapDada also then just concentrate on your social life and complete your role properly.

I believed in all that and it helps me lot in my professional life also.

Om Shanti