Still Body Conciousness

for ex-Brahma Kumaris, to discuss matters related to their experiences in BKWSU & after leaving.
patsan31
BK supporter
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I am part of it but as I am in the software so unable to get time but still I am with Baba
Om Shanti

Still Body Conciousness

Post by patsan31 »

Hello again,

I have gone through all the topics and the comments in the forum and I was shocked by reading the comments. I conclude from all this, all these comments are because of body-consciousness. Why this happened, the reason is because of continuous touch of repetitive knowledge and empty mind.
fluffy bunny
ex-BKWSU
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: ex-BK. Interested in historical revisionism, failed predictions and abuse within the BK movement.

Re: Still Body Conciousness

Post by fluffy bunny »

Its wonderful to have one simple answer for everything, is not it?

No need to think. No need to question. No need to address any problems or abuse. Have you made it to the history forum and discovered how the leadership have falsified the BKWSU history yet? Or looked at some of the issue of corporate ethics we have discussed?

Yes, I am sorry, it is tough waking up again and having to think rather than except the continuous touch of repetitive knowledge fed to you in the BKWSU. But stick with it, it will do you good.
tom
ex-BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: Mahatma Gandhi said first :"God is Truth", ultimately he said "Truth is God"
which made me a member of this forum.

Post by tom »

It has become a classic routine now. Whoever comes to this forum as "BK supporter", comes like a football team hooligan to attack this forum.

Without being able to understand anything with their empty minds what they read, they believe to do their duty of insulting the forum and the posters in a vulgar way.

It is nonsense to call oneself "Supporter" of a belief system like BKWSU. Who has met anybody like a "Supporter" of any religion or a cult?

This means that these hooligans are "Supporters" of some bodily beings. And these bodily beings are too coward to come forward to this forum and give their thoughts publicity so send such poor hooligans to write some b****** in poor English.

What a shame that they come and go without being able to take anything from this lifesaving forum and to transform themselves.
paulkershaw
ex-BK
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-BKWSU
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I am an ex-teacher and member of the BKWSU and my interest lies in assisting those who request support on any level I can.

Post by paulkershaw »

patsan31 wrote:... conclude from all this, all these comments are because of body-consciousness.... touch of repetitive knowledge and empty mind.
No Patsan31, most of those comments were made by people who are very very very conscious of their soul and who no longer need repetitive knowledge be shoved into their empty minds in order for them to be able to write what they did. They can think and feel for themselves in total and complete adherence to their own self-mastery.

IMO, and thank you Tom, I agree about the 'regular approach" made by some new forum members being like a raging bull in a fine china shop and it being so perceivable from a millon miles away, (oh no, I often think, here we go --- yet again!) - I today really realised that many ex-BKWSU members who post here are in fact more soul consicous than their jailed brethren.

A short story:- I was once in Oxford, 'assisting' with a meditation day and at lunch-time one of the members of the public who was attending the day turned and asked me "Do they ever let you out of this place?" - to which I had to give stock standard answers, feeling sorry for his way of thinking, poor limited sod that he must have been. (!) I have always carried the memory of that experience with me, and today it surfaced and was once again made clear that not everyone sees a white-clad peacefully smiling yogi as "free" but in a jail of his own making. Freedom is being able to see the difference and to be able to make a choice for one-self.

That wonderful man was seeing and speaking the truth of what he saw through his own eyes and experiences. When one has lost all compassion; integrity and impecability, then there can be NO soul consciousness, just sad and pathetic emptiness and for this I mourn for those who need it and will accept it.
patsan31
BK supporter
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I am part of it but as I am in the software so unable to get time but still I am with Baba
Om Shanti

Post by patsan31 »

Thanks for all the comments,
Actually I read so many topics which was recently posted and from that I conclude that
Thanks for the clarification

Om Shanti
patsan31
BK supporter
Om Shanti

Post by patsan31 »

Hello,
I joined the centre 7 years back but what issue is going on that I really don't know, but I feel that is because of body consciousness.

I know the things. The basics of spirituality is soul. The good example I have is that I have 2 dolls which works on the battery and when I fix up the battery in one Doll then it works (doing the customized movements according to the settings) and when I removed the battery that Doll is of no use, now the customized movements means the Sanskar. Now I fix up the battery into the other Doll and it works. Hence the Battery is soul.

What the spirituality teach you is that you are battery and not a Doll. But that is all theoretical part but when you are in actual life to remain yourself in Battery state (Soul Consciousness) is difficult. Battery is the source of energy which is bodiless, nirakar. Baba used to tell us the same thing in all the Murlis.